Platinum keeps vanishing with persona changes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Grimblekin, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Grimblekin Journeyman

I'm not exactly sure of the exact sequence of events that is causing this to happen, but my main character (85 ranger) has three personas now (1 necro, 85 druid, 85 rogue).

I traded 2 million platinum from my trader account to my main toon. They were in ranger form at the time. Later when I logged in, it hadn't saved my character and my toon had defaulted to the level 1 necro. I switched to ranger again when I got logged in, and then realized the 2 million platinum I had received the night before was gone.

I petitioned it, and it was investigated and my platinum was returned via parcel. I retrieved the platinum again the other night from parcels on my ranger again. When I logged in last night, it had again defaulted my toon to the 85 druid, and once again the platinum that I received from the petition was gone again.

Note: It's not all my platinum vanishing, just the platinum that changed in specific periods of time. It's like it's not saving my toon's platinum count during that time.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

I wish personas would just vanish, or be disabled until they are fixed. Releasing a broken product was a really poor decision.
    Joules_Bianchi and Yinla like this.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Why use Personas until they are either fixed or removed?
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Was this fixed in the patch? Not seeing any thing in the patch notes, but I may have missed it.

This is the bug that is stopping me trying personas.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  5. Izzard of Bertox Augur

This is how we beta test it for real
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It should be since the changing of personas if offline for 24h was fixed.
  7. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

devs assure players it is ok.

Bugreports keep saying it isn't

This is called cognitive dissonance.
  8. Kenuven Lorekeeper

The simple solution is to keep your plat in the shared bank until you see it noted as patched. I had 2 mil disappear and a GM sent it back after I submitted a ticket.