Andarriel's Recent Activity

1. Andarriel liked Yinla's post in the thread Wizards.

Wizzy raids, beast and rogue are for fun. :)

Oct 13, 2021 at 4:00 AM
  2. Andarriel replied to the thread Wizards.

Yea i actually got my rog up to 115 overseer for the win lol. I love sos2 its so sneaky! Andarriel

Oct 13, 2021 at 4:00 AM
  3. Andarriel replied to the thread Wizards.

The good news is wizards make good traders as i can TL my other char's around lol. Retired my wizard to the baz when i found playing a...

Oct 13, 2021 at 2:47 AM
  4. Andarriel replied to the thread How many undead mobs you think will be in Terror of Luclin?.

Be more interested in humanoid mobs! Andarriel

Oct 12, 2021
  5. Andarriel replied to the thread Why do Hunter?.

I wish they would make a aug that is for all hunter mobs the more you kill the higher the stats go and would go for every hunter in the...

Oct 12, 2021
  6. Andarriel replied to the thread Addicted to the leveling process.

Yea i got all my characters to 115 with overseer! next getting them to 120 with the next expansion. I only kill stuff for aa's real xp...

Oct 3, 2021
  7. Andarriel liked Nennius's post in the thread EverQuest Perks Delayed....

Well put. There are lots of things for sale in the Marketplace, but there could be so much more for sale. I do wonder why they...

Oct 3, 2021
  8. Andarriel replied to the thread Why do Hunter?.

I do for something to do that about it really. Norrathian Slayer achievement is a real pain and theres no reward. I would never do...

Oct 3, 2021
  9. Andarriel replied to the thread At what point do you give up on something?.

Im usually pretty stubborn but i gave up on vaniki spawning :( Andarriel

Oct 1, 2021
  10. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

Yup your right on the money most the quests now that i do are right on 88% i do the level 5 collection tasks. yup i do the samething...

Oct 1, 2021
  11. Andarriel liked demi's post in the thread Will Torment of Velious be unlocked for F2P this year?.

well im putting my vote for NO .. im tired of giving the milk away for free .. ;)

Sep 29, 2021
  12. Andarriel replied to the thread Ways for non-FD classes to feign death?.

What i use on my ranger when i know my merc is gonna die and i dont wanna zone lol. Usually when im in a deep hunter spot or something....

Sep 29, 2021
  13. Andarriel liked Warpeace's post in the thread Ways for non-FD classes to feign death?.

Planar Overdose Planar Overdose :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM (allakhazam.com)

Sep 29, 2021
  14. Andarriel replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Do you not do baz selling? but yea the 10% bonus ect is nothing to me. They should came up with a perk with overseer like being able to...

Sep 29, 2021
  15. Andarriel liked Qelil's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Just noticed the perks are delayed into October sometime with no date given. The reason given is problems found in internal testing.

Sep 29, 2021
  16. Andarriel replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Im just interested in the merch perk for my traders when will they be available? says end of the month only a few days left. Andarriel

Sep 28, 2021
  17. Andarriel liked Accendo's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Your adventures on Norrath are about to get even better! [IMG] The Nameless created these Perks during the time of the Dragons and we...

Sep 28, 2021
  18. Andarriel replied to the thread Special, Limited Edition Cosmetics Subscription Tier.

In other words something they can make $$$ on. Andarriel

Sep 25, 2021
  19. Andarriel liked demi's post in the thread Add Tradeskilled Bag Recipes in new expansion.

could it have something to do with loading the Neighborhood up .. ive noticed that if no one is in the actual neighborhood it takes a...

Sep 25, 2021
  20. Andarriel liked Kaenneth's post in the thread is there a future for pet tanking?.

I find, generally, that Pets tank great in a level increase expansion, because new pet levels, then not so great in the non-level increase,...

Sep 25, 2021
  21. Andarriel posted a new thread.

Overseer Failing way too much now!

I do 86-90% quest all the time and i used to rarely have failures but not there just uncommon did they make it so they fail more. To give a...

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 25, 2021
  22. Andarriel replied to the thread ADON - Ancient Dungeons of Norrath.

I like LDoN's finally hit 2000 wins! My rangers a bit behind me at 1264 but zero failures. Andarriel

Sep 22, 2021
  23. Andarriel replied to the thread is it time for some new and exciting character models ?.

Hate the new models models maybe if they could make them so they dont look like they just ran a few miles with there heavy breathing i...

Sep 22, 2021
  24. Andarriel replied to the thread 1 minute notice?.

yup notice samething whatever happened to the 30 min countdown they used to do in the past? Andarriel

Sep 22, 2021
  25. Andarriel liked Randel Flag's post in the thread Why game-breaking patches on same-day as TLP launch?.

was about to say the same thing

Sep 22, 2021
  26. Andarriel liked Celephane's post in the thread Why game-breaking patches on same-day as TLP launch?.

This is Veteran's Lounge. Why are you complaining about anything TLP here? Sure there is knowledge, but who cares? Complain on your own...

Sep 22, 2021
  27. Andarriel replied to the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

Are you a FTP player? The perks are fine! dont want them dont get them. Andarriel

Sep 18, 2021
  28. Andarriel liked Derd's post in the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

Well devs, the op doesn't speak for me, nor do the anti perk posts. Be a business make money keep eq alive.

Sep 18, 2021
  29. Andarriel replied to the thread crpytoMining!.

Access Denied!! hahaha ;P Andarriel

Sep 17, 2021
  30. Andarriel liked koook's post in the thread crpytoMining!.

have to delete

Sep 17, 2021
  31. Andarriel replied to the thread Playing on Cazic what’s best way make plat now days?.

Long time ago when i had like under 10k pp i did the mechamatic guardian (gotten from overvolt in dragonscale hills) instanced clockwork...

Sep 17, 2021
  32. Andarriel replied to the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

LOL guessing you have OCD? Andarriel

Sep 17, 2021
  33. Andarriel liked Benito's post in the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

If you have OCD, you'll be forced to buy the Merchant Perk. lol.

Sep 17, 2021
  34. Andarriel liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #2.

ok. then Distillate of Immunization XVII.. and be able to cure diseases like cancer, diabetes, mental disorders, etc.

Sep 14, 2021
  35. Andarriel liked Tucoh's post in the thread Firiona Vie made me thirst....

Interesting....

Sep 14, 2021
  36. Andarriel replied to the thread Firiona Vie made me thirst....

Cool havent seen that one not surprised it sold out. Andarriel

Sep 14, 2021
  37. Andarriel liked Stymie's post in the thread Firiona Vie made me thirst....

To be fair, I've had it in a storage bin for 20 years. At one point I had twins because I bought 2 copies to box way back then. The twin...

Sep 14, 2021
  38. Andarriel replied to the thread Long lasting expansion.

Maybe make a expansion like underfoot? i did ditto in that expasnion was to tough when current for me lol. Andarriel

Sep 14, 2021
  39. Andarriel replied to the thread Expansion Feature Proposal: Physical Spell books and Skill Compendiums for all Player Classes.

Rather see a Food and Drink Slots! Even Negreth would like to see in game and get rid of force eating and drinking! Thats only for the...

Sep 11, 2021
  40. Andarriel liked Riou's post in the thread Some of us need an expansion release date....

It is likely Dec 7 or 14, any later (like say the 21st) would be too close to their 2 week vacations for Christmas and New Years to deal...

Sep 11, 2021
  41. Andarriel liked Svann2's post in the thread Some of us need an expansion release date....

No one plays on release day - its too crowded. rip Yogi Berra

Sep 11, 2021
  42. Andarriel liked Randomized's post in the thread Idea for New Expansion.

I don’t hate the idea. Maybe they can do something with the Wizards trying out new spells and Magic’s in an attempt to regain some lost...

Sep 11, 2021
  43. Andarriel replied to the thread Firiona Vie made me thirst....

Definately would be hot if my favorite artist Luis Royo made a sculpture of her! This one looks old and worn down. Just goto ebay and...

Sep 11, 2021
  44. Andarriel replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

11 alts and only 44m? ouch oh yea i went from 2 traders to 4 so i could sell more pretty tough with only 100 slot per char. FtP but you...

Sep 10, 2021
  45. Andarriel replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

I sense Veeshan is about to raid Norrath! Andarriel

Sep 10, 2021
  46. Andarriel liked Caisy's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

I'm going to pretend they are implementing the the not losing your level on death because the raids are going to be incredibly hard....

Sep 10, 2021
  47. Andarriel replied to the thread Velk's OC group; no named for 2 hours..

Oh yea griffon meat is awesome for baking skillups! like 284! i did griffon melt (275) back in the day. Andarriel

Sep 10, 2021
  48. Andarriel liked Aldren's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

So, like, whatever to everything except the following: "Enables an additional slot in your inventory." That NEEDS to be two slots. My OCD...

Sep 9, 2021
  49. Andarriel liked Warpeace's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Where are the stat food and drink slots.... My disappointment is real:oops:

Sep 9, 2021
  50. Andarriel replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Sure are alot of negative people in EQ i say go play WoW or something! was hoping for 20 slot trader bags and they need to make two extra...

Sep 9, 2021
  51. Andarriel replied to the thread Bazaar sales in krono.

Thought that was only reason they did tlp was for krono sells and such. Andarriel

Sep 8, 2021
  52. Andarriel liked Skrab's post in the thread DPS mercs.

Haha it’s true, but they don’t realize people don’t want to bother with each other on Live anymore, especially when it comes to camping...

Sep 8, 2021
  53. Andarriel liked kizant's post in the thread DPS mercs.

They want to incentivize grouping with real people. The merc DPS is going to be toward the low end on purpose and considering they don't...

Sep 8, 2021
  54. Andarriel replied to the thread Bazaar sales in krono.

Someone wants to bypass the 2m pp on traders. i cant blame him on some items mounts illusions and such but overall probably be a bad idea....

Sep 8, 2021
  55. Andarriel replied to the thread Velk's OC group; no named for 2 hours..

Yea old everquest zones can be very rare just depends on rng. Dont ask me about jaggedpine forest and Golden Talon lol was worse than south...

Sep 7, 2021
  56. Andarriel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread [Suggestion] - Increase Trade-skill Mats Drop Rate Weekend.

If they would just add the tradeskill drops from older expansions to the Overseer rewards, this wouldn't be an issue anymore.

Sep 4, 2021
  57. Andarriel liked Sheex's post in the thread Another "Hunter" post.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/hunter-achievements-sov-sol-pop-loy.242160/page-18#post-4030666 From the other...

Sep 4, 2021
  58. Andarriel replied to the thread FV down.

yea fun logging on and finding all my baz traders were down :( double xp so its expected though! Andarriel

Sep 4, 2021
  59. Andarriel replied to the thread Another "Hunter" post.

Must be real bad rng i havent done frostcrypt yet but looks like you spawn ice then gotta kill it slow to spawn floe doesnt sound any fun...

Sep 4, 2021
  60. Andarriel replied to the thread [Suggestion] - Increase Trade-skill Mats Drop Rate Weekend.

Drops from oow god arent that bad just the loot tables on the mobs are insanely big! Andarriel

Sep 4, 2021
  61. Andarriel replied to the thread Why Don't NPC Casters Fizzle Spells?.

NPC's dont fizzle because they need a edge vs PC's i mean most the time there probably going up against a group of players! I say make them...

Sep 4, 2021
  62. Andarriel liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Why Don't NPC Casters Fizzle Spells?.

Haha, that's a great way of explaining it.

Sep 4, 2021
  63. Andarriel liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Why Don't NPC Casters Fizzle Spells?.

You want npc/pc equity? So you want to lose 50% of the time? They’d come at you in parties of 4-6 minimum and ignore tanks to kill the...

Sep 4, 2021
  64. Andarriel liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Why Don't NPC Casters Fizzle Spells?.

I fondly remember The Kly in Dalnir that would proc ice comet from its melee attacks. Spells used to be terrifying.

Sep 4, 2021
  65. Andarriel replied to the thread What's the point of Truebox?.

Before i started playing eq i would watch my friend he had a 3 computer setup. Amazing how times have changed. he had fast connection...

Sep 3, 2021
  66. Andarriel replied to the thread Healer Mercs.

I block Promised and HoT. Andarriel

Sep 3, 2021
  67. Andarriel liked Dragnath's post in the thread What's the point of Truebox?.

A return to the glory days of the early 2000's when only the most legendary of neck beards could run a full group to camp rare drops....

Sep 3, 2021
  68. Andarriel liked Cicelee's post in the thread Dazed and Confused.

I am in the super minority I believe, based off of what I read and hear when playing. I do not drink, smoke, or am impaired in any way...

Sep 3, 2021
  69. Andarriel liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread DPS mercs.

Rogue is higher DPS with proper support but quite a bit more aggro, even with massive amounts of AA, a full set of buffs and the...

Sep 3, 2021
  70. Andarriel liked Qimble's post in the thread DPS mercs.

Rogue mercs are really, really bad. Insanely low DPS even when set to burn. Wizzie mercs are worse.

Sep 1, 2021
  71. Andarriel liked demi's post in the thread DPS mercs.

rogues never go out of mana .. , however make sure you focus on their silent/subtle strikes AA or whatever its called and get them some...

Sep 1, 2021
  72. Andarriel replied to the thread DPS mercs.

ok thanks for the info i know about wizard being broke why i went from a main wiz to ranger lol. Just eventually my ranger will do hunters...

Sep 1, 2021
  73. Andarriel replied to the thread Large race mounts..

Or in my case a gnome or halfling riding a ogre! The old ogre models are cute! Andarriel

Sep 1, 2021
  74. Andarriel liked Etha's post in the thread Large race mounts..

I would rather see small races as mounts. An ogre riding on a gnomes shoulders would be cool imo

Sep 1, 2021
  75. Andarriel liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Large race mounts..

Not sure I want to be on a smelly ogre's back, much less a troll's. Now, if a barbarian woman wants to carry me, I'd be up for that.

Sep 1, 2021
  76. Andarriel posted a new thread.

DPS mercs

Have always just used a cleric merc. Whats the difference between melee and caster dps mercs and which are better? Pro's and Con's on each...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 1, 2021
  77. Andarriel liked Rorce's post in the thread EQResource 10th Anniversary Contest - Nagafen Sign.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know we've got a contest going on over at EQResource to celebrate our 10th Anniversary! We are giving...

Sep 1, 2021
  78. Andarriel replied to the thread why do dwarfs need to group to level?.

I had a low level trader rog dwarf. got a free heroic char so made it to 85 then grouped with my ranger for awhile and the rest overseer...

Sep 1, 2021
  79. Andarriel replied to the thread overseer failure rates.

Kinda rare i log on one account i get a crit failure! i goto my other account and get a failure what i find is weird is this happens when...

Sep 1, 2021
  80. Andarriel liked Tucoh's post in the thread Best Server?.

Bristlebane, because that's where I am.

Aug 31, 2021
  81. Andarriel replied to the thread Best Server?.

I would say FV what im currently on or my old server The tribunal which is now bristebane. Both are the two most populous servers out...

Aug 31, 2021
  82. Andarriel liked Flatchy's post in the thread Lifetime Accounts.

Same here!

Aug 28, 2021
  83. Andarriel replied to the thread Lifetime Accounts.

Just wish eq was like diablo were you can play either offline or online! Andarriel

Aug 28, 2021
  84. Andarriel replied to the thread overseer failure rates.

im at over 3k with 1 fail. having alot of quest is nothing since doing conversions counts. Andarriel

Aug 28, 2021
  85. Andarriel replied to the thread overseer failure rates.

Been long while since ive failed missions but agents being incapacitated has gone up even on the low 6% easy missions! i do level 5 and at...

Aug 28, 2021
  86. Andarriel replied to the thread Lifetime Accounts.

Nope only EQ and passed on eq2! Once eq dies i wont be playing any online games. Andarriel

Aug 24, 2021
  87. Andarriel replied to the thread [Request] Patches and test.

Im just glad they havent put some of the rare mobs ive seen in south karana that arent in the hunter my luck i never get them to spawn...

Aug 22, 2021
  88. Andarriel liked Yinla's post in the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

Since the dot revamp, nuke damage seems to be a long way behind dot damage for all classes. Nukes seem to be the most low mana cost...

Aug 22, 2021
  89. Andarriel replied to the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

They need to do something for us wizards! i Retired mine to the baz lol. They need to make us cool again! i remember being in a good and...

Aug 22, 2021
  90. Andarriel replied to the thread Lifetime Accounts.

Pretty sure 99.9% of the people that buy the lifetime subs play eq only! they should do a lifetime but with eq only since i missed the...

Aug 22, 2021
  91. Andarriel replied to the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

Cant wait for Diablo 2 Resurrected comes out what i was playing before eq back in 2000 lol. But for me another game like eq i would say no...

Aug 21, 2021
  92. Andarriel liked Laronk's post in the thread Honest Question, Returning Player, Wastelands.

1. I would make a list of all the things you want to do, whether it's TOV/TBL progression older progression going back to COTF for...

Aug 21, 2021
  93. Andarriel liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Rat Ears?.

Because they can be used in some quests for gains that are not expected/desired and being able to purchase an unlimited quantity was being...

Aug 21, 2021
  94. Andarriel replied to the thread Looking for AA's & Combat abilities guide for rogue.

Thanks much appreciated! Andarriel

Aug 18, 2021
  95. Andarriel liked Szilent's post in the thread Looking for AA's & Combat abilities guide for rogue.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/sneak-attack-rogue-disciplines.243116/#post-3983165

Aug 18, 2021
  96. Andarriel posted a new thread.

Looking for AA's & Combat abilities guide for rogue

Got to 115 with overseer so clueless on aa's and combat abilities is there a guide somewhere that anybody knows about? or if anyone could...

Forum: Melee

Aug 18, 2021
  97. Andarriel replied to the thread Tailoring 300 to 470.

Whatcha making thats 510 just curious as tailoring stuff i make is pretty low usually made with fish sheets (shoulders and cloaks )...

Aug 18, 2021
  98. Andarriel replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

How is it even possible phinny lived so long 30+ minutes! Andarriel

Aug 18, 2021
  99. Andarriel liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What is this supposed to be saying for those that don't want to watch a 33 minute video?

Aug 18, 2021
  100. Andarriel replied to the thread Weapon ornament graphics when running....

Yup hit it spot on dont use 3rd and go back and your good once you do you usually have your primary swinging in your face! I usually go...

Aug 14, 2021
  101. Andarriel liked Tucoh's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

EQ has a confused policy and more confused enforcement. You won't get any straight answers from Darkpaw games that align with their current...

Aug 14, 2021
  102. Andarriel liked Cragzop's post in the thread [Feedback] More quests.

I love quests. I am always in favor of more quests. But it's gotta be tough for a developer to figure out what the player base wants as...

Aug 12, 2021
  103. Andarriel replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Really? haha WOW! Andarriel

Aug 12, 2021
  104. Andarriel liked Accipiter's post in the thread Chase Items.

The people that play on FV.

Aug 11, 2021
  105. Andarriel replied to the thread Chase Items.

Be nicer yet if they come out with a new housing with a new expansion! Andarriel

Aug 11, 2021
  106. Andarriel liked Shakara's post in the thread Will the AA Limit per Class be fixed?.

There is a ton of consolidation they could do. Almost every class has AAs that dont make sense or are really filler as someone who plays...

Aug 8, 2021
  107. Andarriel liked Szilent's post in the thread Will the AA Limit per Class be fixed?.

The further cleanup version please!

Aug 8, 2021
  108. Andarriel liked Tatanka's post in the thread Amulet of the Drowned Mariner Upgrade Suggestions.

It might live on, but I think it would be seriously hamstrung. I don't have anything against the raiders, but in this instance, they...

Aug 8, 2021
  109. Andarriel replied to the thread Amulet of the Drowned Mariner Upgrade Suggestions.

Yea some ppl on these forums think eq is just about raids! Take out the raiding eq would still live on! Andarriel

Aug 6, 2021
  110. Andarriel liked Tatanka's post in the thread Amulet of the Drowned Mariner Upgrade Suggestions.

Not to mention it's also a good way to test if swarm pets are actually what's causing the lag.

Aug 6, 2021
  111. Andarriel replied to the thread Suggestion: Change in Beta Reward / Process.

I would like to get the fairy wing Beta TSS reward. [IMG] Andarriel

Aug 5, 2021
  112. Andarriel replied to the thread Free Level 120 Heroic Character on EQ2 for All Access members..

How does eq2 have a higher level cap than eq1? am i missing something? ive been playing since 2000 and eq2 came out when? They need to...

Aug 3, 2021
  113. Andarriel replied to the thread Quintessence of Elements.

Yea its the bottleneck for getting the aug for most people! Remember Plane of War and the bottleneck being stonewood bows. Andarriel

Aug 2, 2021
  114. Andarriel liked Benito's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

So these people are semi-AFK automaters or "I'll check my computer every 15 minutes for tells (so I don't get a suspension or ban)"...

Jul 31, 2021
  115. Andarriel liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Cost of dying is too high.

My favorite PoFear corpse run story was my guild leader. He died so many times on a Fear raid that he lost lvl 46 and people had to help...

Jul 31, 2021
  116. Andarriel replied to the thread Cost of dying is too high.

Guess you never did plane of fear corpse runs? Andarriel

Jul 31, 2021
  117. Andarriel liked Beimeith's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Yes. GINA does NOT inject into EQ. No, you cannot, and they have expressly stated as such. No, you cannot. No, you...

Jul 31, 2021
  118. Andarriel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread New Overseer Agents.

There are several that look like they were done by "comic" artists, which are completely different beasts than traditional "fantasy"...

Jul 31, 2021
  119. Andarriel liked Gebriel's post in the thread New Overseer Agents.

I've been posting my findings and adding them to this list here. It includes the all of the info for each agent that I've discovered so...

Jul 31, 2021
  120. Andarriel liked Froglok's post in the thread New Overseer Agents.

Complete list and most images here: www.bonzz.com/overseer.htm

Jul 31, 2021
  121. Andarriel liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Faster Way to Sell to Vendor?.

Vendor give BOTH totals for a bag, individualized sales, AND bag contents.. I clicked 4th bag, as highlighted in yellow on right side...

Jul 31, 2021
  122. Andarriel replied to the thread Expansion Request.

Obviously there making expansions too easy why dont they make the raids harder? Andarriel

Jul 31, 2021
  123. Andarriel liked Angahran's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

1. Using ingame maps is NOT CHEATING. If you don't agree ask DBG. 2. Using Parsers or any other software that simply reads log files...

Jul 31, 2021
  124. Andarriel liked Xanathol's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

[IMG]

Jul 31, 2021
  125. Andarriel liked Nennius's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Bristlebane still seems active. It could be a dream though. Must not wake up. Must not wake up. Because it WAS cheating and in any...

Jul 31, 2021
  126. Andarriel liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

"Acted a little better than mercenaries" -Which likely weren't classes that a mercenary can be. -Which likely were geared better than a...

Jul 31, 2021
  127. Andarriel liked Angahran's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

No, it is not a "huge part of the game. It's cheating, it always has been. So, in your opinion it's ok to cheat as long as you...

Jul 31, 2021
  128. Andarriel replied to the thread Catching up - part the infinity.

Yea GMM used to be easy when it was current then it went harder least was lost easier in the heroic missions then they went to same...

Jul 29, 2021
  129. Andarriel replied to the thread Fort Mech lagging any help?.

ok thanks no i had it minimized ill have to try it out right now im in mmm no issues. last mob i need in fort is the gearmarshal very rare...

Jul 27, 2021
  130. Andarriel replied to the thread Can f2p earn Heroic AAs?.

You may be cranky but your very wise! Andarriel

Jul 26, 2021
  131. Andarriel liked Skuz's post in the thread Can f2p earn Heroic AAs?.

Presumably the OP is referring to the achievement rewards "Hero's Resolution" / "Hero's Fortitude" / "Hero's Vitality"? I think as they...

Jul 26, 2021
  132. Andarriel liked Svann2's post in the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

Yea no one should stick with a guild they dont like. There are plenty of guilds that would love to have new people that wont treat you...

Jul 26, 2021
  133. Andarriel posted a new thread.

Fort Mech lagging any help?

Doing huner for this zone and its so laggy and slow even when it just me it sometimes comes to a crawl and my computer fans come on doesnt...

Jul 26, 2021
  134. Andarriel replied to the thread Cost of dying is too high.

OMG your so 1000% right on i see people always wanting buffs i always did fine with self and merc buffs. Andarriel

Jul 26, 2021
  135. Andarriel liked Triconix's post in the thread Cost of dying is too high.

Ethereal indestructible gear. Inject that into my veins.

Jul 26, 2021
  136. Andarriel replied to the thread Cost of dying is too high.

Diablo 2 Resurrected is coming out soon woot! I was playing d2 before i found eq back in 2000 hence my name and yea repairing armor...

Jul 26, 2021
  137. Andarriel liked kizant's post in the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

After seeing how many people are crying/depending on these things I think they should be removed from vendors permanently.

Jul 25, 2021
  138. Andarriel liked Svann2's post in the thread Cost of dying is too high.

At least you dont have to repair your gear when you die like some other games

Jul 25, 2021
  139. Andarriel replied to the thread Cost of dying is too high.

If they dropped the xp loss there be no risk at all! I mean sure its alot if you dye and dont get a rez but otherwise its nothing at...

Jul 25, 2021
  140. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

Just points just like my norrathian slayer then! and one of the hardest to actually to get everything spawn lol. But some of us like...

Jul 24, 2021
  141. Andarriel liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

So is there only the two Elites this go round?

Jul 24, 2021
  142. Andarriel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

You can get all of those via conversions. I have both new Avatars on two of my accounts. I think only those other three avatars and...

Jul 24, 2021
  143. Andarriel liked Stephen51's post in the thread New Overseer Agents.

Thanks Velisaris and Andarriel. It's good to know that is all the Elites, because I have been continuing to combine Rares.

Jul 24, 2021
  144. Andarriel replied to the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

Can someone tell me why rat ears are so important? this is a serious question i have no idea. Andarriel

Jul 24, 2021
  145. Andarriel replied to the thread New Overseer Agents.

Ive done a ton of conversions and the only elites ive gotten are the two avatars thinking theres only two at the moment. Andarriel

Jul 24, 2021
  146. Andarriel liked Dythan's post in the thread XP-gain cut by big margin since patch?.

I know for sure my Jboots are slower now =(

Jul 23, 2021
  147. Andarriel replied to the thread overseer achievement system.

Think someone said overseer achievements are on the way probably aug patch if so. I hope so i like achievements! Andarriel

Jul 23, 2021
  148. Andarriel liked Hekaton's post in the thread overseer achievement system.

hey is there any way we could get maybe an achievment tree for overseer and its expansions so we know which agents we have or do not have....

Jul 23, 2021
  149. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer Agent Requirements.

Maybe because they added a bunch of rares to the game im not sure i got 11 new rares + 2 Elites (avatars) + 7 more uncommons sure there's...

Jul 23, 2021
  150. Andarriel replied to the thread [Request] New spells & AAs.

Wizards be nice if gate/2nd/3rd bind aa's didnt fail so much its sad i use all three and still have to have gate memorized for when gate aa...

Jul 23, 2021
  151. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer going forward.

Thumbs down trying to put raid stuff with overseer. If they were to take a poll you will find alot of eq players DONT raid! sure on...

Jul 23, 2021
  152. Andarriel liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

I prefer the 12-hr cycle myself as well.. but I do try to run any Elite quests (except recruitment) just because..

Jul 22, 2021
  153. Andarriel replied to the thread Golden Hero (plate/chain/cloth/leather) Ornaments.

Here's my ranger looking like a pally with Wintershade dwarven scalemail. [IMG] Here's the golden armor on me chainmail look. [IMG]...

Jul 22, 2021
  154. Andarriel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Confirmed Overseer - New agents don't show when listing All Rarities.

Doing conversion quests, I noticed that the newly added agents aren't showing in the agent list if the sort is set to "All Rarities". They...

Jul 22, 2021
  155. Andarriel liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

Here's an Elite plunder that has Fippy as top dog! [IMG] I didn't have the best selection for the final slot. It needed Woodelf,...

Jul 22, 2021
  156. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

Ah maybe fippy is good on plunder type quest i rarely do those i like the 12/24 ones best thanks for the picture. Andarriel

Jul 22, 2021
  157. Andarriel replied to the thread RANGER QUIVER HASTE.

Got my quiver in the bank and got a extra 40 slot bag now. Course im just doing hunters and need the xtra space. Andarriel

Jul 22, 2021
  158. Andarriel replied to the thread Evil Race Druids? just a tought.

If Dark elves could be druids that would be so sexxy! Andarriel

Jul 22, 2021
  159. Andarriel liked Gyurika Godofwar's post in the thread Ranger Headshot at 115.

I believe it did unfortunately. Can't have rangers doing ranger things in current content or it might be too FUN (TM) (C) and disrupt...

Jul 22, 2021
  160. Andarriel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

Because Ngreth thought it would be cute to give knights a 1hb weapon instead of the traditional 1hs weapon of previous expansions. It...

Jul 22, 2021
  161. Andarriel liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Underfoot Hunter achievements (still) missing.

To restore them make sure "Complete" is checked off (blue box) in the achievement window.

Jul 22, 2021
  162. Andarriel liked Cragzop's post in the thread Issue with the server merge.

But ... Selos had free transfers off it to any other Live server before the merge. And it's clearly listed in the server merge information...

Jul 22, 2021
  163. Andarriel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer party requirements post-patch.

Not a bad thing, but just...strange. It just seems odd to have traits on a required slot that can only be filled by a common level...

Jul 22, 2021
  164. Andarriel replied to the thread i demand a red banner.

Hey boss you need a hug? /hug Andarriel

Jul 22, 2021
  165. Andarriel liked jeskola's post in the thread i demand a red banner.

Here you go: [Img]

Jul 22, 2021
  166. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer party requirements post-patch.

Yea my current 5 i got up are at 84 86 88 88 88. usually it would be 88 lowend and 95 on blood drive with the right agents. But guess we...

Jul 22, 2021
  167. Andarriel liked DillyBar's post in the thread Someone on Povar Will Be Mad.

I saw a few minutes ago someone getting the PoFear conqueror achievement along with the Norrath Conqueror. Wellllllllllll, that crap will...

Jul 22, 2021
  168. Andarriel liked Elyssanda's post in the thread [Feature] pet armor.

ok, so playing on my little necro in Paludal Caverns. ( I did say little) and as armor I don't need drops, I am giving it to my skeleton...

Jul 22, 2021
  169. Andarriel liked cadres's post in the thread Overseer party requirements post-patch.

All the quests seem to be using far more grey agents as first choice - not sure this is a bad thing Agreed, it's a pain to have learned...

Jul 22, 2021
  170. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

I did alot of conversions on my accounts and only got the two avatar xegony and bristlebane. Andarriel

Jul 22, 2021
  171. Andarriel liked Madeni's post in the thread Open The Dang Servers.

Servers have been up, where you been?

Jul 22, 2021
  172. Andarriel replied to the thread Open The Dang Servers.

Considering it was a 24 hour patch they came up real early but yet people complain! Andarriel

Jul 22, 2021
  173. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer party requirements post-patch.

Yea lot more common agents can be used now and yea about phin being the best for seeking the sorcerer quest. I have noticed that the...

Jul 22, 2021
  174. Andarriel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer party requirements post-patch.

It seems they didn't just fix some issues with party member requirements...they completely obliterated them. Almost none of the pre-patch...

Jul 22, 2021
  175. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

Anyone know about the agent packs on the marketplace? (fighter's workers and travelers) if there stuff we can already get with conversions...

Jul 22, 2021
  176. Andarriel liked Drakang's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

Hmm Niola Impholder "An Inexhaustible researcher. One of the best on Norrath" Leaving out Elites she does not even make the top 10 in...

Jul 22, 2021
  177. Andarriel liked Moege's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

Can confirm is elites (purple) Avatar of Bristlebane – The King of Thieves’ avatar on Norrath. Known for scheming and playing tricks...

Jul 22, 2021
  178. Andarriel replied to the thread New server ideas.

And no BOTS! Andarriel

Jul 22, 2021
  179. Andarriel liked Accendo's post in the thread New Overseer Packs Now Available!.

[IMG] Adventuring as the Overseer is about to get more adventure-y! Overseer is already an ambitious supplement to EverQuest gameplay,...

Jul 21, 2021
  180. Andarriel liked Cragzop's post in the thread Unable to search bazaar using slot Charm and stats.

It's not a bug per se. Charm stats (for anything except the most basic charms) have to be calculated based upon whatever rule there is...

Jul 21, 2021
  181. Andarriel replied to the thread Glubbsink Mischief Loot.

I miss glubbsink the easiest rare in all of everquest. His loot table only has five items the others being bronze spear and riptide spear....

Jul 21, 2021
  182. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

which missions are they level 5? i mainly do tradeskills and collection missions and the best is like one bonus. Andarriel

Jul 21, 2021
  183. Andarriel liked Fanra's post in the thread Overhaste item list.

Here is a link to a list of some items: https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Overhaste#Overhaste_songs.2C_AAs.2C_and_items Unfortunately, it...

Jul 20, 2021
  184. Andarriel liked Conq's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

I'm not in game atm, but correct me if I'm wrong, there are 13 elites? Conq

Jul 20, 2021
  185. Andarriel liked Riou's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

They *might* go live in August's Patch (not sure if they are done in time) or be done in time for July's, not sure :P

Jul 20, 2021
  186. Andarriel replied to the thread Golden Hero (plate/chain/cloth/leather) Ornaments.

Yea if your a ranger and want plate look just get those scalemail ornaments i got that and righteous great sword ornament from overseer and...

Jul 20, 2021
  187. Andarriel replied to the thread [Feature] Combine Trader and Buyer..

Makes sense have no idea why they dont! Although when your buying you dont even need trader bags maybe that has something to do with it! Be...

Jul 20, 2021
  188. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

Yea fippy is the worst one. When im doing the quest he never gives more than one bonus only times ive seen two on him is quests that arent...

Jul 20, 2021
  189. Andarriel replied to the thread Time to raise AH maximum auction values.

The next expansion is luclin 2.0 from what i hear so maybe there is something in store for baz only time will tell. Andarriel

Jul 18, 2021
  190. Andarriel liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Feedback: "Another player has logged into this account".

It's a known issue where you are not being logged out cleanly, sort of like a mini crash, going between the character select to the server...

Jul 16, 2021
  191. Andarriel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer Suggestions.

I think the original idea was to release "expansions" for Overseer, and have each one focus on a different continent. The next ones...

Jul 16, 2021
  192. Andarriel liked Gialana's post in the thread Overhaste item list.

I just did this search on raidloot.com and learned about burning salad. It's 25%, but it only lasts 6 minutes (12 minutes with maximum buff...

Jul 16, 2021
  193. Andarriel liked Szilent's post in the thread Overhaste item list.

those are the only 17% ones 16% is on any raid neck from the last 5 years

Jul 16, 2021
  194. Andarriel replied to the thread Overhaste item list.

Thanks guys yea i think i made some of those salads years ago they never sold lol. Andarriel

Jul 16, 2021
  195. Andarriel posted a new thread.

Overhaste item list

Got a rog and guess hes to new as i dont have ancient flames on him was wondering if there is a overhaste list somewhere. Im on fv just not...

Jul 16, 2021
  196. Andarriel liked Stephen51's post in the thread Fixed FV down.

Xegony is also down. Plus maybe the log in server, I couldnt even get to server select. It was odd, I was grouping my MS was fine, and...

Jul 14, 2021
  197. Andarriel replied to the thread Fixed FV down.

looks like 7 servers are being looked at. Andarriel

Jul 14, 2021