Andarriel's Recent Activity

1. Andarriel liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

Hopefully the UI revamp can solve this.

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:06 PM
  2. Andarriel replied to the thread Sverag.

There's a reason why hunter for this zone was indented!

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:06 PM
  3. Andarriel replied to the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

When are they gonna put in a dislike button?

Apr 19, 2024
  4. Andarriel liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

What an insufferable post.

Apr 19, 2024
  5. Andarriel liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Fippy Fest Ticket Questions.

Yes you get the discount and yes you get the claims on both games. EQ2 is nicer too because they get the illusion for every character on...

Apr 19, 2024
  6. Andarriel liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Reminds me of when they tried to roll out a merchandise shop a few years back that had $40 coffee mugs and like $100 baby onesies. Maybe...

Apr 19, 2024
  7. Andarriel liked Bilderov's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Agree, for $1500 I'd be expected to have control over a dev for a day, a visit around the EQ studios, lunch with the top brass, an item...

Apr 19, 2024
  8. Andarriel replied to the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

Nice one whats funny i used have to a alienware laptop 18 inch screen which i had np seeing everything fine. then i got a desktop with...

Apr 19, 2024
  9. Andarriel liked Act of Valor's post in the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

Upload it to imgur or imgbb or something and link it. It takes no time. Those of us with 4k monitors would like to see what a working 4k...

Apr 19, 2024
  10. Andarriel liked Numiko's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

This change is more aimed at TLP servers where commercial operations offering power leveling would disrupt entire zones pulling every mob...

Apr 19, 2024
  11. Andarriel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

Nobody took away your ability to mass slaughter gray con mobs to farm materials. They just, rightfully, took away the ability to pull...

Apr 19, 2024
  12. Andarriel liked fransisco's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

You can still farm tradeskill materials and such. Just kill in slightly smaller groups. I've gone to 350 in every tradeskill, and very very...

Apr 19, 2024
  13. Andarriel liked kizant's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

Wizards aren't meant for farming nonsense like that.

Apr 19, 2024
  14. Andarriel replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

Yea hardly anyone had a bard in group til they added melody now everyone has one. I think enc need more loving.

Apr 17, 2024
  15. Andarriel liked fransisco's post in the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

gotta disagree with replacing the BL. Chanters are ignored because they don't "bot well", but they give more burn to casters than bl or...

Apr 17, 2024
  16. Andarriel replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Dungeon slayer 2.0 achievement would be brutal!

Apr 17, 2024
  17. Andarriel liked Angeliana's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, April 17, 2024 at 6:00 AM.

Server downtime is being extended by 2 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Apr 17, 2024
  18. Andarriel replied to the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

We all know what happens during downtime the hamsters finally get a break! ;)

Apr 17, 2024
  19. Andarriel replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Looks like your the minority!

Apr 17, 2024
  20. Andarriel replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Doubt they even care they just put confirmed to try to make us thinking a fix was incoming.

Apr 13, 2024
  21. Andarriel replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

All forms of Pling should be removed from eq!

Apr 13, 2024
  22. Andarriel liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

Willow! :eek: Can we fast track that dislike button please.

Apr 13, 2024
  23. Andarriel replied to the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

Its definately not good looking girls lol

Apr 13, 2024
  24. Andarriel replied to the thread Imagine this. . . ..

OP probably running on a $200 computer lol

Apr 13, 2024
  25. Andarriel liked Galvanize's post in the thread Imagine this. . . ..

just upgrade your garbage pc. delete this

Apr 13, 2024
  26. Andarriel replied to the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

why not post a pic? hard to believe its amazing maybe you got super good eyesight?

Apr 13, 2024
  27. Andarriel replied to the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

I agree like to know how too as i got a LG 32 wide gaming monitor but everything is so small they did have for awhile the ui which made...

Apr 13, 2024
  28. Andarriel replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

They need to get rid of all forms of PLing just my take.

Apr 13, 2024
  29. Andarriel liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I say without a moments hesitation that the negative impact to the PL sellers is absolutely worth the improved server experience for...

Apr 13, 2024
  30. Andarriel liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Spire AA- Time for an upgrade.

As Szilent said, the spires greatly vary on how good they are by class. It wasn't as big of a deal when you could only pick one of your...

Apr 12, 2024
  31. Andarriel replied to the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

When was the last time you heard someone say that D&D movie was great!

Apr 12, 2024
  32. Andarriel liked ttobey's post in the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

I'd be terrified it would show up on the USA Channel every night at 3 am right after that Ray Liotta movie No Way Out!

Apr 12, 2024
  33. Andarriel liked Bobbybick's post in the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

You know those bins of $1 DVDs at the supermarket or walmart? An EQ movie wouldn't even make it there, it would be in the landfill with the...

Apr 12, 2024
  34. Andarriel replied to the thread Free 100 Heroic decision.

Sound like a typical tlp player they play to 60 or something then remake a new char and redo. I got so bored of the level game very...

Apr 10, 2024
  35. Andarriel replied to the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct/Character Age/Life Credit.

yea hate when ppl take this huge breaks and come back thinking there entitled to stuff.

Apr 10, 2024
  36. Andarriel liked Flatchy's post in the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct/Character Age/Life Credit.

And even then its not even close. How many posts in the newbie zone start out. OLD SCHOOL PLAYER FROM WAY BACK blah blah blah? I mean...

Apr 10, 2024
  37. Andarriel replied to the thread Why is this log in screen like this?.

wow how can you not notice its pretty obvious! When it was loading i was say hmm interesting then me remembering its april.

Apr 10, 2024
  38. Andarriel replied to the thread Status of new UI Engine.

I had no choice but to turn it off. As i was unable to open my inventory bags without redoing the ui scale everytime i logged in very...

Apr 10, 2024
  39. Andarriel liked Candystore's post in the thread Status of new UI Engine.

A new properly done UI now seems as likely as Pantheon releasing one day. A lot of game developers are complaining about being fired, but...

Apr 10, 2024
  40. Andarriel replied to the thread It’s time to bag a Bag or two!.

Should be 25% if not more on the overpriced bags.

Apr 10, 2024
  41. Andarriel liked Bilderov's post in the thread Why can't spells be sold back to the vendor?.

This. If an item is No Trade, how did the NPC sell it to us in the first place :) I'd be up for a 'scribed' tag on the NPC list to...

Apr 10, 2024
  42. Andarriel replied to the thread Status of new UI Engine.

Yea i really dont think its gonna get finish which is a shame since i like stuff to be bigger.

Apr 10, 2024
  43. Andarriel replied to the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

Reminds me of spock talking about logic and wisom in star trek 6. My favorite star trek movie behind only wrath of khan. [media]

Apr 9, 2024
  44. Andarriel replied to the thread Started a new Mage on Mischief....

Nope all you need is your OP pet :)

Apr 9, 2024
  45. Andarriel liked FYAD's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

AI isn't magic

Apr 9, 2024
  46. Andarriel liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

With all the problems upgrading to DirectX 11 I am sure that this wouldn't go as smoothly as you hope. Not to mention I don't think they...

Apr 9, 2024
  47. Andarriel liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

How many times do we need a video posted of someone converting EQ zones to one of the Unreal engine versions with suggestions of how...

Apr 9, 2024
  48. Andarriel replied to the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

EQ2 had much better graphics and look at all the people that still play EQ1. Better graphics dont make a game better!

Apr 9, 2024
  49. Andarriel replied to the thread best raid sk in game looking for non hacker guild.

He's ranked #24 on magelo how is he the best in game?

Apr 9, 2024
  50. Andarriel replied to the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

Isnt using someone else account against the rules?

Apr 8, 2024
  51. Andarriel replied to the thread Agro on Servant of Ro pet.

Servant of Ro always has huge agro when i play gotta make sure tank has huge agro otherwise it gets agro too fast and goes splat.

Apr 4, 2024
  52. Andarriel replied to the thread Guide events.

Whats worse is the rewards for old expansion hunters when the reward is a smaller bag. So bad the old eq norrathian achievement or...

Apr 4, 2024
  53. Andarriel replied to the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

I made a bst so i could get there mana regen buff. Rangers need a better way of getting back mana.

Apr 4, 2024
  54. Andarriel liked bombyx's post in the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

The problem of ranger: 1. Cover track CD timer is too long. Some mobs will regain aggro after cover track active. 2. Blusterbolt need...

Apr 4, 2024
  55. Andarriel replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

yea when i had 6 traders and had to reprice them it would take me like a hour or so. just annoying very annoying. Down to 4 traders so...

Apr 4, 2024
  56. Andarriel replied to the thread Joke for the day.

Pirate metal i like the group Alestorm. [media] [media]

Apr 4, 2024
  57. Andarriel liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Apr 4, 2024
  58. Andarriel liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Apr 4, 2024
  59. Andarriel liked Herf's post in the thread Joke for the day.

So are those guys the system, or the foster parents? :)

Apr 4, 2024
  60. Andarriel liked Herf's post in the thread Joke for the day.

"sowwy" Is that pronounced sowe-y or soo-y? :)

Apr 4, 2024
  61. Andarriel replied to the thread Why is this log in screen like this?.

yea threw me off but right away i knew it was april fools lol. I have no interest in eq 2 either.

Apr 4, 2024
  62. Andarriel replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

A legal scripting program or something so i dont have to waste hours repricing my traders its so slow and annoying.

Apr 4, 2024
  63. Andarriel liked Nesalie's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

The strategies being employed from the "modern live service game design" playbook are genuinely having the opposite of the intended effect....

Apr 4, 2024
  64. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer missing agents during quests?.

Yup still happening to me at least every other day on my accounts. doubt will be fixed anytime soon. Just gotta hope when agents leave you...

Apr 4, 2024
  65. Andarriel liked Bernel's post in the thread Not A Bug Exp rates.

I think there is a cap on how much exp you can get per kill. Maybe the potion won't let you go above the cap. If that's the case, it'd be...

Apr 4, 2024
  66. Andarriel liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

My favorite thing about old EQ was the itemization. It made items feel special, when you could get abilities or spells outside your own...

Apr 4, 2024
  67. Andarriel replied to the thread Fixed Server down again, Do server have shutdown timer?.

FV just came down for emergency maintenance says downtime is 1 hour. Its like for 6 servers.

Apr 4, 2024
  68. Andarriel replied to the thread Fixed Server down again, Do server have shutdown timer?.

now theres a system message for server maintenance lol

Apr 4, 2024
  69. Andarriel replied to the thread Fixed Server down again, Do server have shutdown timer?.

what server you on? FV has come down two days in a row kinda annoying being a trader.

Apr 4, 2024
  70. Andarriel replied to the thread Fixed Xegony is down.....

yea like the second day in a row the fv has come down. Someone crashing the server doing dupes?

Apr 4, 2024
  71. Andarriel replied to the thread problems with new jewelry combines.

Nothing is wrong with the combines i made all the cut reflections yesterday np. Should say what ur missing when your doing it unless you...

Apr 4, 2024
  72. Andarriel replied to the thread Parcel Issue.

Doesnt matter if its in dragon as you can have lore in dragon shared and elsewere np i know because im a trader and usually have 3 of...

Apr 3, 2024
  73. Andarriel replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

How long do we gotta wait for a fix to this? EQ 3?

Apr 3, 2024
  74. Andarriel replied to the thread Parcel Issue.

use find? does it say you have the item when you try to grab from parcel?

Apr 3, 2024
  75. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer - Fippy Darkpaw Not Present.

Yea i bought the fippy way back in the day and got the fippy agent. I also get fippy recruit quest time to time but its extremely rare to...

Apr 3, 2024
  76. Andarriel replied to the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

Im sure its working as intended but they dont wanna say anything to make people upset.

Apr 3, 2024
  77. Andarriel replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Not only allowed but encouraged just like they do nothing to the people that use baz pricing scripts!

Apr 1, 2024
  78. Andarriel replied to the thread LDON level range.

What i do put merc on passive add a trader you have and works great.

Apr 1, 2024
  79. Andarriel liked CatsPaws's post in the thread LDON level range.

Jan 14, 2020 https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/north-ro-ldon-broke.262243/ And considering you only need 3 -...

Apr 1, 2024
  80. Andarriel replied to the thread Raising resists.

For the longest time resists mean nothing as there either something like -1000 check or cant be resisted.

Apr 1, 2024
  81. Andarriel replied to the thread Surprise patch tomorrow..

Dead givaway when you said fixing all UI problems lol

Apr 1, 2024
  82. Andarriel replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

Zero have no plans on ever using them what a waste of dev's time.

Apr 1, 2024
  83. Andarriel replied to the thread a simple yet weird request for a dev.

weird=stupid

Apr 1, 2024
  84. Andarriel replied to the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

Yea it works for the whales! But like i said many many times they rather sell a few of something than alot cheaper. I wont be buying...

Mar 25, 2024
  85. Andarriel replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

What i find funny is they wanna make a new eq game with only 30m lol goodluck with that!

Mar 25, 2024
  86. Andarriel replied to the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

I want armor to work on old models period! Pretty sad when someone says your armor looks cool but you cant see it because you have luclin...

Mar 22, 2024
  87. Andarriel replied to the thread Dark Elf Ornaments.

They drop just gotta be a certain level range which is stupid. I wanted bixie and wait for people to sell in the baz.

Mar 22, 2024
  88. Andarriel replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Next expansion 1 group mission?

Mar 22, 2024
  89. Andarriel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Because the current group of devs have proven in recent years that they're bad at scaling content and just don't want to deal with the...

Mar 22, 2024
  90. Andarriel replied to the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

Be careful what you wish full they prob come out with it and put it at 5000 SC just look at the price on the ann bag. Whoever is in...

Mar 22, 2024
  91. Andarriel replied to the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

Maybe they can merge with Zek haha ;)

Mar 20, 2024
  92. Andarriel liked Yinla's post in the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

LFG is dead, have you tried asking in General chat? I'm busy till next week or I'd break out my level 85's.

Mar 20, 2024
  93. Andarriel liked Cidran's post in the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

You can currently /servertransfer from AB to Vox. But getting a group at 85 is hard everywhere, so I wouldn't advise moving for that...

Mar 20, 2024
  94. Andarriel liked fransisco's post in the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

you get a free heroic right now due to anniversary. Just make a new character on a different server

Mar 20, 2024
  95. Andarriel liked Bobokin's post in the thread You asked for crates......

Many Heritage Crates are no trade and not heirloom. They should all be heirloom and 500 points. And where are the cats and birds?

Mar 20, 2024
  96. Andarriel replied to the thread You asked for crates......

Was going for the ice giant illusion went 0-10 :( try again next year :)

Mar 20, 2024
  97. Andarriel replied to the thread Classic/Kunark Hunter Achieve Thread.

I saw jerg 3 times by the time i saw Goldentalon once. eq knew i had jerg so figure why not spawn it a few times lol. Then after awhile i...

Mar 20, 2024
  98. Andarriel replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

If it wasnt for overseer all my chars would probably be level 110/111 thats when the xp gets super slow. Sadly i like to be max level so i...

Mar 20, 2024
  99. Andarriel replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

Watched my friend play Ultima online then after awhile he started playing eq. I didnt get into the game just watched him play on his two...

Mar 20, 2024
  100. Andarriel replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

maybe they just want people to buy more xp potions from the marketplace /shrug

Mar 19, 2024
  101. Andarriel liked Roxxanna's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

Ignore 110+ ignore the new expansions Everything past 110 is a tasteless, stale, dry cracker. And the cracker hates you.

Mar 15, 2024
  102. Andarriel replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Bigger trader bags just means when they upgrade the perks mostl likely costing more. Alot of the answers were passive like there just...

Mar 15, 2024
  103. Andarriel liked Zeelot's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The answers here don't give much hope for positive future improvements/direction for the game. It seems very apparent that the company just...

Mar 15, 2024
  104. Andarriel liked Zish's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

There is an extreme lack of care and professionalism put into these answers.

Mar 15, 2024
  105. Andarriel liked Peter_The_great's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

So basically ''No'' on every wish to improve the game from the ones who plays the game.. haha. GG no RE.

Mar 15, 2024
  106. Andarriel replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

And magic the gathering trumps all and there part of the team now.

Mar 15, 2024
  107. Andarriel liked Mesc's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Not after reading the AMA i won't

Mar 15, 2024
  108. Andarriel replied to the thread Mage Invis.

Prob went heroic and then got PL and has no idea the class there playing!

Mar 15, 2024
  109. Andarriel liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Mage Invis.

...I'm just shocked you got to level 125 without knowing this... O M G As the others have said, permanent in regards to invisibilies is...

Mar 15, 2024
  110. Andarriel replied to the thread Mage Invis.

LOL does he play a mage haha too funny. Perfected invis doesnt drop unless you do what fran said.

Mar 15, 2024
  111. Andarriel replied to the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Or the casino thats always running in pok how is it they keep going with no punishment? pretty sure casinos arent allowed in game. I...

Mar 12, 2024
  112. Andarriel replied to the thread Future Expansion Material.

yea and magic the gathering played the game in the mid 90's was lot of fun.

Mar 12, 2024
  113. Andarriel replied to the thread Future Expansion Material.

Yea EQ definatley needs a ui upgrade. For awhile i was using the upscale so i could see my inventory then a few patches ago everytime i log...

Mar 12, 2024
  114. Andarriel replied to the thread Developer consistency..

What i do but in the baz.

Mar 12, 2024
  115. Andarriel replied to the thread Gallant Armor Lining Rarity.

alot for sell on fv so cant be that rare.

Mar 12, 2024
  116. Andarriel liked Orablast's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I normally avoid threads like this when I start a new game, but Everquest will never be a new game for me, I haven't played since 2012. My...

Mar 12, 2024
  117. Andarriel liked Riou's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

It would also be nice if they brought the 2 Teeks daily quests up to modern levels too, with a decent amount of EXP on completion The...

Mar 12, 2024
  118. Andarriel replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I log on to restock my traders and do overseer myself. I dont really do much besides that sometimes i would do hunters but im burnt out...

Mar 12, 2024
  119. Andarriel replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I would say yea but the fact my agents keep vanishing from my quests i say no. Everyday now i always have one quest that has no agents...

Mar 11, 2024
  120. Andarriel liked Marton's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I miss Heroic Adventures. Every beta I hope they will create those again so people can get some currency and exp.

Mar 11, 2024
  121. Andarriel replied to the thread Lost in darkness.

There getting lazy not long before they just milk eq til the very end. Just look at the prices on the fippy fest stuff and that 46 slot bag...

Mar 11, 2024
  122. Andarriel liked Chaoslayer's post in the thread Lost in darkness.

Did I miss something else they posted? Is Daybreaks response to the game being super dark after the directx 11 update that we should adjust...

Mar 11, 2024
  123. Andarriel liked Cicelee's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

This game is 25 years old. How many video or computer games are out there that came out 25 years ago that you have never played that you...

Mar 10, 2024
  124. Andarriel replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Totally agree with lionheart most my subs are expiring and there gonna remain at silver account. Eventually all things come to a end.

Mar 10, 2024
  125. Andarriel liked Tatanka's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

What part of he has lifetime subs didn't you understand? Engage your brain.

Mar 10, 2024
  126. Andarriel liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I am very close to it. Instead of quiting I just dont play much at all. A win for them I guess. And I am a guy who would still have...

Mar 10, 2024
  127. Andarriel liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

First lets take exp off mobs that folks have enjoyed farming for exp for years. Now replace that with exp off of missions but keep...

Mar 10, 2024
  128. Andarriel liked Barraind's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

OSRS can be played for free without the game going "oh, guess you dont get to wear this gear" or "oh, you need to 3-6box because...

Mar 10, 2024
  129. Andarriel liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

There was a big debate about this a while back. Some posters were swearing they had the ability/right to delete their own posts. I think...

Mar 9, 2024
  130. Andarriel replied to the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

What ive always wondered is why you cant delete your own posts is there a reason for that?

Mar 9, 2024
  131. Andarriel liked Bilderov's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

I've not given this company a single penny since December 31st. I just wish I hadn't spent on 3 x expansions for my mains just a few weeks...

Mar 9, 2024
  132. Andarriel replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I tried getting my brother to play eq many years ago he went bout a week then went back to WoW lol. But i definately wouldnt recommended...

Mar 9, 2024
  133. Andarriel replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

This is proving my point 842 is pretty low on agents. I got 5 accounts with 2k-2500 agents and the one i got under 1k is fast and...

Mar 9, 2024
  134. Andarriel liked Tatanka's post in the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

They broke something about two years ago, and now the stats constantly get reset. Frankly, they should just delete that page, it's...

Mar 9, 2024
  135. Andarriel replied to the thread Eron's Ring Quest #5 Counting Shoadows.

Did mine by zam had no issues.

Mar 8, 2024
  136. Andarriel liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Is uberkingkong a rogue AI that got an account in this forum? All of uber's arguments feel like an AI bot that failed at playing EQ....

Mar 8, 2024
  137. Andarriel replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

There's a reason people ignore uber because he's like hanita on fv instant ignore! Btw i wouldnt recommended eq to someone new i tell...

Mar 8, 2024
  138. Andarriel replied to the thread Joke for the day.

Saw that kinda sad too. crashing a zone to dupe a bag full of stuff isnt good for any server especially if someone was able to do on...

Mar 8, 2024
  139. Andarriel liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG] Can we not have the same old argument about the thermostat.

Mar 8, 2024
  140. Andarriel replied to the thread Vanilla?.

I just want Freeport and east commonlands back! Good memories from many years ago but no longer as the zones look so different now.

Mar 8, 2024
  141. Andarriel liked Meeko's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

The cap for normal experience applies before most other mods, so if there is one that is a reduction instead of bonus, it can cause the...

Mar 8, 2024
  142. Andarriel replied to the thread Dragon Ball Creator Passes Way.

Now they gotta find the dragonballs and wish for him back! My favorite character is vegeta i used to watch when they were pretty new...

Mar 8, 2024
  143. Andarriel replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

If they actually did double the price of krono's and subscriptions it would be the day everquest died. The only people staying would be the...

Mar 8, 2024
  144. Andarriel liked Tatanka's post in the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

We should get a poll (well, not a poll, but responses in this thread) with this info: What's your failure rate and How many agents do you...

Mar 8, 2024
  145. Andarriel liked Falconz's post in the thread LS Neck - Effect: Ancestral Memories III.

Thanks for looking.. Yeah, My alts don't have either of those. I also don't recall clicking any necks from CoV onward as I leveled them up...

Mar 8, 2024
  146. Andarriel liked Bobokin's post in the thread Tailored Legendary White Backpack.

Nevermind. They just show non-heirloom when no-trade items are inside them.

Mar 8, 2024
  147. Andarriel replied to the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

Looks like this event should be coming up if right info from zam mid march april or may. something my mage could use for the many line.

Mar 8, 2024
  148. Andarriel liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=4837 For a mage getting the Cloth Cap is valuable. [IMG] More pets, more DPS. I...

Mar 8, 2024
  149. Andarriel liked Jumbur's post in the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

If you ever need to fish(or craft with fishing skill), then make sure to get The Bone Rod:...

Mar 8, 2024
  150. Andarriel replied to the thread Noisy Familiars.

Yea people popping a party popper are annoying as crap but yet they think its cool.

Mar 8, 2024
  151. Andarriel replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I got into eq because my friend was playing it and before that he was playing ultima online. Back in the day were you could only play one...

Mar 8, 2024
  152. Andarriel liked Kyzvs's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Totally agree on that - I sub x2, never get past level 80 or so and am very happy to be in 'old' EQ. I just presume that getting a bunch...

Mar 8, 2024
  153. Andarriel liked Bobokin's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Darkpaw should be increasing experience at lower levels rather than killing it. There is a lot of game out there to play, but the way...

Mar 8, 2024
  154. Andarriel liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Unless you have some particular nostalgia for EQ I can't imagine why someone would want to get into it for the first time at this point,...

Mar 8, 2024
  155. Andarriel replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

LMAO theres not one person that believes your kronos will rot haha too funny!

Mar 7, 2024
  156. Andarriel replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

guessing your low in agents?

Mar 6, 2024
  157. Andarriel liked niente's post in the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

/usetarget does the same thing as the U key and was meant for this purpose (and bugged/invisible bazaar traders).

Mar 6, 2024
  158. Andarriel replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

like alot of ppl i got a bunch of agents they take to long to convert. Why is it so hard for them to make a mass convert button?

Mar 6, 2024
  159. Andarriel liked JetZeppelin2h's post in the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

I have noticed getting alot more failures lately as well.

Mar 6, 2024
  160. Andarriel replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

Years ago i had like a 500-0 run but not anymore im really thinking having a bunch of agents is causing them to go missing now.

Mar 6, 2024
  161. Andarriel replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

I load up one of my account and i have TWO 24 research quests up that have no agents this beyond stupid! 29% success rate vs the 85% i...

Mar 6, 2024
  162. Andarriel replied to the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Who needs the library when you got the internet? havent been there in many many years!

Mar 5, 2024
  163. Andarriel replied to the thread Sad.

I only get failure when agents go missing in quest but lately it get it like on one my accounts every other day. Its not automatic...

Mar 5, 2024
  164. Andarriel liked fransisco's post in the thread Considering a Rogue..

yes, SK and SHM are perma dev pets. But take melee vs caster. That changes

Mar 4, 2024
  165. Andarriel replied to the thread Monk vs Zerk.

Rangers are great behind a mage pet thats what i do. Im leveling up a bst though so i can have mind buff for my ranger.

Mar 4, 2024
  166. Andarriel replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

How many people regret not doing these hunters before they changed it? I know i sure do figured it wouldnt take long to finish those off...

Mar 4, 2024
  167. Andarriel replied to the thread Would you play a single-player/co-op version of EQ..

Offline mode be nice when you wanna do hunter or farm something and not have to worry about other people.

Mar 4, 2024
  168. Andarriel replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

Usually when im actually playing my ranger or mage i'll use the mouse wheel to were i can see my whole char but just barely. Lets me see...

Mar 4, 2024
  169. Andarriel liked Gialana's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

Rather than forcing a view that many people don't use, it would be better if it kept track of which view was last used and return to that.

Mar 4, 2024
  170. Andarriel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

Just like it was an awful idea to force people who enjoy playing in full screen to start the game in windowed mode, forcing people to log...

Mar 4, 2024
  171. Andarriel replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Nice one of my all time favorite sitcom's. Got all seasons on dvd for like 15 dollars so many laughs just wish they would come out with...

Mar 4, 2024
  172. Andarriel liked Iven's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

You must had sold a lot of shoes ! [IMG]

Mar 4, 2024
  173. Andarriel replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

If they raise the prices on krono's that would be a big mistake and a bunch of people would leave. Im on fv and mostly on by krono's so i...

Mar 4, 2024
  174. Andarriel liked Mesc's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

According to some top thinkers, there is a 50-50 chance the Universe is a hologram...

Mar 4, 2024
  175. Andarriel liked kookoo's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

i box 6 all access accounts, all got LS expansion , no way i could keep that having the price going 2x more.

Mar 4, 2024
  176. Andarriel liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Filter for merc cost.

That is why I made this post so others can see how to filter it to another window. Right click chat then select "filter" then scroll...

Mar 4, 2024
  177. Andarriel replied to the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Shouldnt the books be organized by size? It kinda bugs me :) Nice statue btw.

Mar 4, 2024
  178. Andarriel liked Brickhaus's post in the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Great statue. Nice job. ...but... How can anyone organize their books that way, including one upside down. The madness!!!

Mar 4, 2024
  179. Andarriel liked Candystore's post in the thread This is a rip off!.

If a game has microtransactions, I won't even consider playing it. If I had known Everquest would have ended up with a store where...

Mar 4, 2024
  180. Andarriel liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread This is a rip off!.

500 free coin per month for DB and an option is to use it on a discounted purchase for the Legend of Oathbreaker. So, I chose to do that....

Mar 4, 2024
  181. Andarriel liked Conq's post in the thread What class would you pick to raid on with BiS/Max AA from VoA onward?.

This belongs in TLP forums.

Mar 3, 2024
  182. Andarriel replied to the thread Filter for merc cost.

Nah if we didnt have mercs eq would of died years ago! but yea be nice if you can turn there charge off kinda or least be able to...

Mar 3, 2024
  183. Andarriel replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

I mean if this was a trader bag i would buy 12 of them if they werent lore but for one bag its kinda high.

Mar 3, 2024
  184. Andarriel liked Svann2's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

For that price it should have an xp bonus!

Mar 3, 2024
  185. Andarriel replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Mind boggling that the bag is priced higher than a expasnion i mean geez!

Mar 2, 2024
  186. Andarriel liked Febb's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Bags are apparently more valuable than expansions. I can buy an entire expansion for $40 but a bag? No sir, someone slaved for 10 minutes...

Mar 2, 2024
  187. Andarriel liked Iven's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

If you are refering to the monthly 500 db, those are not free. You prepaid for them.

Mar 1, 2024
  188. Andarriel replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

There not really free coins. You have to subscribe to get them every month so its really not free.

Mar 1, 2024
  189. Andarriel liked Bilderov's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

So far, it feels like I've been invited to my own birthday party, and am expected to pay for my own presents. Wasn't this celebration...

Mar 1, 2024
  190. Andarriel replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Yea mages have too many ways of getting mana. I never run oom either cant say the same for my ranger though!

Mar 1, 2024
  191. Andarriel liked Bilderov's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

At least the physical tickets aren’t $1500… They’re a steal at $1499… One of the guest speakers better be Taylor Swift!

Mar 1, 2024
  192. Andarriel replied to the thread Confused about SK epic quest, can anyone answer?.

Yea only reason to do the wizards 2.0 is for the ornamentation otherwise its just crap. Had a worthless clicky when it was new reduce...

Mar 1, 2024
  193. Andarriel replied to the thread chain scraps of wither and decay?.

Thats because you were ;)

Mar 1, 2024
  194. Andarriel replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Yea no wonder eq is going downhill!

Mar 1, 2024
  195. Andarriel liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

That's one thing I hate about a lot of mounts. All mounts should have a smooth ride, or I won't use them. It's a shame, some of the...

Mar 1, 2024
  196. Andarriel liked Bobokin's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

That's $40 for the bag if the account is All Access. If not, it's more. All of this overpriced stuff, and Darkpaw wonders why revenue is...

Mar 1, 2024