Andarriel's Recent Activity

1. Andarriel replied to the thread Flaming sword of Xuzl - make swarm pet ?.

Cranky wizard. The devs need to give wizards some loving theres a reason i retired this char to the baz and mainly play my ranger....

Mar 1, 2021 at 5:00 PM
  2. Andarriel liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Flaming sword of Xuzl - make swarm pet ?.

Type /played, I'm sure that will make you feel good about yourself. Also, those 891 posts clearly show you don’t value your time....

Mar 1, 2021 at 4:58 PM
  3. Andarriel liked Jumbur's post in the thread Incentivising Achievements.

There are also a lot of questlines that (imho) should be an achievement. The prayer-shawl quest-line is long enough to qualify for example,...

Feb 28, 2021 at 7:41 PM
  4. Andarriel liked Zynt's post in the thread Ground Spawns for Quests.

Is this why I can never find the misty thicket acorn ground spawns? Do I need to turn pixel shaders on for those?

Feb 28, 2021 at 7:40 PM
  5. Andarriel liked Metanis's post in the thread Ground Spawns for Quests.

I agree with the OP. I never had to mess with pixel shaders for years playing this game but now some zones are so dark you have no choice...

Feb 28, 2021 at 7:40 PM
  6. Andarriel replied to the thread I don't think they fixed Overseer disappearing missions......

All my accounts keep missing quest its pretty annoying anywhere from 2-5 be nice if they would fix it but they prob dont even know...

Feb 28, 2021 at 7:39 PM
  7. Andarriel liked Tatanka's post in the thread I don't think they fixed Overseer disappearing missions......

So, I've seen a quest disappear twice since last patch.... and then this morning, I saw two disappear at once (3/5). Never saw that even...

Feb 28, 2021 at 7:37 PM
  8. Andarriel liked Geko's post in the thread It is time....

I want to be clear this post is not about people who are AFK botting. This post is 100% about players who are actively at the PC while...

Feb 28, 2021 at 7:37 PM
  9. Andarriel liked Svann2's post in the thread Bind Wounds Fast Skill Up Macro.

I just jumped in the lava till 20% then bind wounded manually.

Feb 27, 2021 at 2:51 PM
  10. Andarriel replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

log in my accounts today i got 4 and i was missing anywhere from 2-5 missions per account kind of annoying im sure there reappear but...

Feb 27, 2021 at 1:43 PM
  11. Andarriel liked dreadlord's post in the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

I know this was discussed previously, but understood it had been resolved in the last patch - hence this report I logged (to trader) this...

Feb 27, 2021 at 1:42 PM
  12. Andarriel liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

Yes. 100%. Let's make these threads disappear into the ether. PVP is, has been dead and will be forever dead. It's time to move on. The...

Feb 25, 2021 at 1:14 PM
  13. Andarriel replied to the thread Logging in.

Just do what i did and keep your account logged in no issues course i prob cant get into my other accounts lol. Andarriel

Feb 25, 2021 at 1:13 PM
  14. Andarriel liked Slasher's post in the thread Could do this.. DPG.

People thinking a few million are WAYYYYYYYYYYY off. You don't just import current assets into a new game engine and get better graphics....

Feb 23, 2021
  15. Andarriel replied to the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

If theres so few people on zek why dont they just retire that server? Andarriel

Feb 23, 2021
  16. Andarriel replied to the thread Platinum Pieces.

Actually it can be hard to see all the zero's. sometimes people screw up prices in the baz if they forget a zero but hey it happens getting...

Feb 20, 2021
  17. Andarriel liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Confirmed Billionaire Bug.

Thing is, this one likely isn't an int32 limit. Its 1b plat not 2.1b In some cases, they store the currency as copper, in those...

Feb 20, 2021
  18. Andarriel liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Confirmed Billionaire Bug.

Don't listen to them, go for 10b and see if you can corrupt your character file.

Feb 20, 2021
  19. Andarriel liked Brune's post in the thread Confirmed Billionaire Bug.

If you make the mistake of accumulating over 1,000,000,000 plats on a character, any time you try to access the plats to trade to another...

Feb 20, 2021
  20. Andarriel replied to the thread Platinum Pieces.

Thanks for the info! Andarriel

Feb 20, 2021
  21. Andarriel liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Platinum Pieces.

I don't type this stuff just to exercise my fingers folks:D Yes, something happens if you accumulate 1 bil plat. You get stuck. Read...

Feb 20, 2021
  22. Andarriel liked Nennius's post in the thread Platinum Pieces.

Great question. If everyone would like to send me the needed plat. I will play the Guinea Pig in this experiment. :)

Feb 20, 2021
  23. Andarriel replied to the thread Platinum Pieces.

Im nowhere near there but just wondering. how bout someone do a transfer 1b to copper lol that would be 1 trillion pp? unless my math is...

Feb 20, 2021
  24. Andarriel replied to the thread Platinum Pieces.

Does anything happen if you accumulate 1 billion pp on a char? have always wondered someone told me you lose it somehow and have to...

Feb 20, 2021
  25. Andarriel liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Overseer Finish Now! bug?.

Funny, I posted this exact same thing almost a year ago........

Feb 20, 2021
  26. Andarriel replied to the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

Stupid :( why not give fv a new server? Andarriel

Feb 20, 2021
  27. Andarriel replied to the thread Overseer Finish Now! bug?.

No there should be a failure but it seems pretty high if you start a quest and use finish now three crit failures in a row is bad. Ive had...

Feb 19, 2021
  28. Andarriel posted a new thread.

Overseer Finish Now! bug?

I have did short quest which i tried to finish right away and three times i got critical failures in a row and if i wait til its more done...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 19, 2021
  29. Andarriel replied to the thread Sees thru SOS 2 - an amorphous mass.

Its kinda sad if its not a error and they have alot of mobs seeing through sos2. maybe to many ppl complained about ppl making rogue to...

Feb 17, 2021
  30. Andarriel replied to the thread FV Down.

Go figure FV is down lol Andarriel

Feb 17, 2021
  31. Andarriel replied to the thread If you started a new Enchanter??.

Im on FV too i made a new enc got her heroic and grouped with my ranger. Enchanters are pretty cool this was back when i was doing gmm and...

Feb 17, 2021
  32. Andarriel liked Cicelee's post in the thread Horse .

It is going to take me all night to figure out why you chose Horse as the title of this post. Thank you for giving me something to do.

Feb 17, 2021
  33. Andarriel replied to the thread Wizard Love.

Back in the day when my ice comet was my big nuke and it always made people in my group take notice those were the days. But i agree we...

Feb 17, 2021
  34. Andarriel liked Jumbur's post in the thread Wizard Love.

I agree with this, less "spammy" but harder nukes. I miss the days where you could throw a single nuke on a mob, and see a sizeable...

Feb 17, 2021
  35. Andarriel replied to the thread Droppable vs Crafted - Next Expansion.

Pretty funny you got hardcore raiders that hate tradeskilling lol find it very funny. I got a few words for you SUCK IT UP! haha Andarriel

Feb 16, 2021
  36. Andarriel replied to the thread Add More Gear Slots.

I want more bank slots and no hoard doesnt count what a laugh! Andarriel

Feb 16, 2021
  37. Andarriel replied to the thread Feedback (Random thoughts, and Ideas).

This thread is pretty funny you try to say its a feedback but its really a thread about berserkers and whining that there axes only...

Feb 16, 2021
  38. Andarriel liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Sounds fair to me but I'd like your level 120 stuns, battle leap, a useful epic, self healing, and better ADPS.

Feb 12, 2021
  39. Andarriel replied to the thread Buffs and Level Ranges.

Gonna be trival anyways since you can get a level 1 merc and not have to pay til like 10 or something like that. Andarriel

Feb 11, 2021
  40. Andarriel replied to the thread Hunter Achievements - Gates thru Secrets of Faydwer, Underfoot.

No considering i did South Karana , Jaggedpine forest and hollowshade moore the toughest hunters ive done so far. toughest mob for me...

Feb 11, 2021
  41. Andarriel liked Rajaah's post in the thread Hunter Achievements - Gates thru Secrets of Faydwer, Underfoot.

To echo what was already said on here, Hero's Journey could be neatly split up between TSS, SoF, and SoD tabs at this point to add...

Feb 9, 2021
  42. Andarriel replied to the thread Hunter Achievements - Gates thru Secrets of Faydwer, Underfoot.

So kinda like hollowshade Moor which by the way took me along time to get :( Andarriel

Feb 9, 2021
  43. Andarriel liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

Let's punish every non-bot trader? Hard pass. Make them do their dang jobs and read the petitions and investigate. It's not hard....

Feb 9, 2021
  44. Andarriel replied to the thread Add More Gear Slots.

I vote for a food and drink slot and get rid of forced feeding thats only something poor people do. I like the loyalty food and drink they...

Feb 6, 2021
  45. Andarriel replied to the thread Crafting Keyring - Swiss Army Knife.

Would be nice as is i got four level 7 trophies equipped (primary, secondary range and ammo)and the other 4 are in one of my bags in the...

Feb 6, 2021
  46. Andarriel liked Ramstein_Povar's post in the thread Crafting Keyring - Swiss Army Knife.

I would love it to have all my crafting tools at my fingertips! It would be awesome to have a keyring with all our crafting tools/trophies...

Feb 6, 2021
  47. Andarriel liked Bobbybick's post in the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

Qsnoopyjr, The Real Deal

Feb 6, 2021
  48. Andarriel replied to the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

Only banned twice lol i like it! Andarriel

Feb 6, 2021
  49. Andarriel replied to the thread Elite Agent Echo Useless?.

I still use rare and elites for xp i dont have maxed yet i tend to concentrated on research and the collection quests but the other ones...

Feb 1, 2021
  50. Andarriel replied to the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

I beg to differ. So all those afk groups i see up 24/7 arent playing themselves? please prove me wrong. Andarriel

Feb 1, 2021
  51. Andarriel liked redstingray's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Boxing is also pay to win. For real cash you get an extra character and an extra merc, still one person just making yourself much more...

Feb 1, 2021
  52. Andarriel liked Evye's post in the thread New Window in Lobby?.

It's only one way https://imgur.com/a/mh735zl

Jan 30, 2021
  53. Andarriel replied to the thread New Window in Lobby?.

X-ray vision nice :) Andarriel

Jan 30, 2021
  54. Andarriel liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TLP Server Restless Wolf Saddle Question.

Not yet. We are looking into making changes, and have made some that are required, but have not done the last step, allowing the claim....

Jan 30, 2021
  55. Andarriel liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread CoV tier 2 drop info.

Hi peeps. Building up loot tables for CoV and have a few questions in Tier 2. I use EQResource, Magelo, Alla, and RaidLoot to cross check...

Jan 30, 2021
  56. Andarriel replied to the thread Guess we can’t play EQ on the weekend anymore....

I logged onto FV and my traders werent kicked so im happy! Although the other day they were. To bad i cant have it so i get a email when my...

Jan 30, 2021
  57. Andarriel liked Riou's post in the thread How does Pacify Line of spells fit into the modern EQ.

Modern? It's been a useless line for like 15+ years at this point in time

Jan 30, 2021
  58. Andarriel liked Edvvard's post in the thread Petrified Sharktooth Aug Droprate?.

reported for using term 'namer'

Jan 30, 2021
  59. Andarriel liked Nightmares's post in the thread Guess we can’t play EQ on the weekend anymore....

This is why we can't have nice things...

Jan 30, 2021
  60. Andarriel replied to the thread Failure rate on research augments.

Its not just you ive been making the tov ones from last expansion same trival and cov seem to fail alot more could just be me but it...

Jan 27, 2021
  61. Andarriel replied to the thread Cant log on through patcher kind of..

NVM got it to work i logged the account out and relogged back in just strange though. Andarriel

Jan 24, 2021
  62. Andarriel posted a new thread.

Cant log on through patcher kind of.

I have 4 accounts 3 of them i can log on to but the forth when i log on it just says playing and not play to were i can log him out. hes a...

Jan 24, 2021
  63. Andarriel liked Elvenphox's post in the thread Confirmed Merchant Olwen in WW has no product for sale.

Merchant Olwen in WW has no product for sale, Vox server.

Jan 23, 2021
  64. Andarriel liked Goranothos's post in the thread Enchanter Epic 1.0 bottleneck.

Or instance all the old, PoP and older, raid zones, at least on live servers.

Jan 23, 2021
  65. Andarriel liked Tutankamen's post in the thread Enchanter Epic 1.0 bottleneck.

Please put Wraith of the Shissar on the Harbringer of Fear's list to spawn. This bottleneck is almost insurmountable on a server (FV)...

Jan 23, 2021
  66. Andarriel liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Can I delete this thread?.

Gonna guess this experiment was a failure. Someday I hope for the ability to attach files.

Jan 23, 2021
  67. Andarriel liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread My OCD.

It's NameD, you're not losing it. But you may have CDO. It's similar to OCD, but in alphabetical order, like it's supposed to be!

Jan 23, 2021
  68. Andarriel replied to the thread Hunter Achievements - Gates thru Secrets of Faydwer, Underfoot.

Stop being a troll! Andarriel

Jan 21, 2021
  69. Andarriel replied to the thread Hunter Achievements - Gates thru Secrets of Faydwer, Underfoot.

More hunters be nice give me something to do. Andarriel

Jan 21, 2021
  70. Andarriel liked JimboBobJimBobJimbo's post in the thread Hunter Achievements - Gates thru Secrets of Faydwer, Underfoot.

Don't get too excited. They've said in the past they plan to hit those expansions... way in the past. When they actually set aside time...

Jan 21, 2021
  71. Andarriel replied to the thread Epic 3.0 ideas.

How many times is this gonna be brought up i say no it takes to much of the dev's time to do epic quests stop beating a dead horse!...

Jan 20, 2021
  72. Andarriel liked Cragzop's post in the thread Epic 3.0 ideas.

I wonder over the years how many first posts ask for more epics? We've been told ... do you want epics or do you want zones and missions...

Jan 20, 2021
  73. Andarriel liked Sameolesameole's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

Finally got back in game, not like anyone noticed or cares besides the players

Jan 19, 2021
  74. Andarriel replied to the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

yea same here yay! Andarriel

Jan 19, 2021
  75. Andarriel liked GNOME_POWER's post in the thread log in server problems.

I log in about every 30 minutes during the day to check for mob spawns and have no problem logging in.

Jan 19, 2021
  76. Andarriel liked RPoo's post in the thread God - Summoner's Ring spawn endless Deranged Golems.

But this is how I got the slayer achievement for golems.

Jan 19, 2021
  77. Andarriel replied to the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

yea its pretty lame :( Andarriel

Jan 19, 2021
  78. Andarriel liked Shootss's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

i know EQ is free to play but for those of us who PAY for it why cant u all fix this lag its so bad atm its booting people and u all arent...

Jan 19, 2021
  79. Andarriel replied to the thread Spawns not spawning?.

Yea ive done alot of hunters and have tried that zone a few times never ever got one to pop just super rare :( probably only tried 4 or 5...

Jan 19, 2021
  80. Andarriel liked Cragzop's post in the thread Confirmed Zlandicar.

Dude ... do you think 54 raiders can stand around for 15 minutes and not click the text? Yes, we clicked all the text. We had...

Jan 19, 2021
  81. Andarriel replied to the thread Auto combine regularly stops working.

The only place i can do without it stopping is in my neighborhood which is basically empty but me. Sometimes it just stops in other zones...

Jan 19, 2021
  82. Andarriel liked Angahran's post in the thread Auto combine regularly stops working.

And it's still an issue that needs to be resolved. I'm currently in my guildhall. What is the point of having an 'auto-combine'...

Jan 19, 2021
  83. Andarriel liked Angahran's post in the thread Auto combine regularly stops working.

Is it a feature of the auto combine function that it randomly stops working and you have to press 'Combine' again ? If not, can we please...

Jan 19, 2021
  84. Andarriel liked Stageguy's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

lagged, locked up, booted and cannot get back in... again.

Jan 19, 2021
  85. Andarriel liked Sameolesameole's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

all boxes offline now, fix our server FV please, it had not worked correctly since the beginning of COV beta bs

Jan 19, 2021
  86. Andarriel replied to the thread Confirmed FV and LAG.

Now i cant get past the server select screen how fun and there a patch tomorrow how fun :( 6hr will probably be a 12 hour patch and its my...

Jan 19, 2021
  87. Andarriel replied to the thread Confirmed FV and LAG.

Fv is a big and old server doubt its ever gonna be fixed like it should be. Why cant they just put FV on one of those tlp servers!...

Jan 19, 2021
  88. Andarriel liked Hateseeker's post in the thread Confirmed FV and LAG.

I would say lag is back on FV, but it never left.

Jan 19, 2021
  89. Andarriel liked Hateseeker's post in the thread Confirmed FV and LAG.

currently completely unable to search the bazaar or send tells...if other servers have been having this too, that just makes it worse, but...

Jan 19, 2021
  90. Andarriel replied to the thread Confirmed FV and LAG.

yea its not working i was online and nothing was doing anything tells, setting up trader, searches ect. just did /ex on two accounts that...

Jan 19, 2021
  91. Andarriel liked Shootss's post in the thread Confirmed FV and LAG.

i know the game iss free to play but when we pay for the game to play we would like way less lag on FV its gotta to the point where most...

Jan 19, 2021
  92. Andarriel replied to the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

Like weird its like im online but everything is super long tells trying to put up trader ect. Andarriel

Jan 19, 2021
  93. Andarriel replied to the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

yup major lag im trying to put my traders up and it just does nothing for like 5+ minutes feels like its gonna crash or something. [IMG]...

Jan 19, 2021
  94. Andarriel liked Knifen's post in the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

1. Regardless of rank I - III Rogues whisper step only uses Rk. I and you have to be invisible for a moment before using. 2. Shared SoS...

Jan 19, 2021
  95. Andarriel liked KrakenReality's post in the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

Wow, that’s a lot of words for minor complaints.

Jan 19, 2021
  96. Andarriel replied to the thread I want my name back.

haha i replied and when i was typing it went into the guys reply but yea silly for a level 14 to be whining about having his name taken....

Jan 19, 2021
  97. Andarriel replied to the thread I want my name back.

Jan 19, 2021
  98. Andarriel replied to the thread DO NOT DESTROY!.

They need a do not forage list! thats would be great :) Andarriel

Jan 17, 2021
  99. Andarriel replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

This is mainly for traders of course bigger trader bags but what i almost want more is never to see you are out of food or hungry message!...

Jan 15, 2021
  100. Andarriel replied to the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

Im from Fv and it would be a bad idea i do have a right to having a opinion! Andarriel

Jan 15, 2021
  101. Andarriel liked zoycite's post in the thread Marketplace Request: Expansion Placards.

I would like to have an item available in the marketplace to purchase that are a place-able expansion placard, so that I can decorate my...

Jan 13, 2021
  102. Andarriel liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread [Request] Add Velium Laced Nigriventer Venom to loot table of humanoid bodytype mobs in COV.

Humanoids do make a lot of sense. If we harvest spider venom as players, so would mob npc humanoids.

Jan 13, 2021
  103. Andarriel liked Raccoo's post in the thread [Request] Add Velium Laced Nigriventer Venom to loot table of humanoid bodytype mobs in COV.

There is only one zone and one mob type I know of that drop these in COV. There were at least two zones with 1 mob type in TOV. After...

Jan 13, 2021
  104. Andarriel replied to the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

I say leave the limit alone this only affects raid type items and krono's if anything this will just drive the prices up. Andarriel

Jan 13, 2021
  105. Andarriel replied to the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

I dont agree with autogrant aa's for mercs but im for actual more xp for them. Andarriel

Jan 13, 2021
  106. Andarriel replied to the thread CoV type 7 range slot augs??.

Personally i use prayer shawl aug in my range slot but i tend to melee alot (face to face) but yea theres very few augs for range slot it...

Jan 13, 2021
  107. Andarriel replied to the thread Fixed FV is down.

Pretty sad server is back up but still laggy just gating was way delayed :( Andarriel

Jan 10, 2021
  108. Andarriel replied to the thread Fixed FV is down.

Went to my very first server since fv is down Luclin and to my surprise a char i havent logged on in 20 years was still there lol sept 2000...

Jan 10, 2021
  109. Andarriel liked WeezFv's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Id like to see our skill abilities use END instead of Mana

Jan 10, 2021
  110. Andarriel liked Zynt's post in the thread Fixed FV is down.

I love the, "Potential issue" language they always use. Take that "potential" out.

Jan 10, 2021
  111. Andarriel replied to the thread Fixed FV is down.

Yea there finally looking into it. was down then locked. Andarriel

Jan 10, 2021
  112. Andarriel liked Fanra's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

https://traceroute-online.com/ with everquest.com: be731.las-agg7s3-2.switch.com (66.209.72.2) SWITCH-LTD, US 66.209.64.0/19 [IMG] 0%%...

Jan 10, 2021
  113. Andarriel liked Sancus's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

As others have mentioned, the issue is the substantial stress that the zone servers are under as a result of everything happening in a raid...

Jan 10, 2021
  114. Andarriel liked kizant's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Lag adds an extra tier of both challenge and fun. Do you not like challenges and fun? :(

Jan 10, 2021
  115. Andarriel liked Smokezz's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Dude, you're embarassing yourself. They've been using VM's for years. They also didn't move anywhere. They're still in Las Vegas. No...

Jan 10, 2021
  116. Andarriel liked Fanra's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Since Daybreak doesn't seem to post these things here, this is what was posted on Discord by Dreamweaver, EQ Community Manager, yesterday...

Jan 10, 2021
  117. Andarriel liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

He's joking. They keep adding more procs, and then procs on top of those procs. The game can't handle the 30+ calculations for a...

Jan 10, 2021
  118. Andarriel liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

I'm sure JChan will make a post in 4-5 months addressing the concerns related to lag and that they are going to look into ways of resolving...

Jan 10, 2021
  119. Andarriel liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Seperate the Arbor Stalker's Discipline and Pureshot shared timmers. Allow Shadowspike Arrow to be used with Endless Quiver AA. Allow...

Jan 10, 2021
  120. Andarriel liked Nopers's post in the thread Fixed FV is down.

Yep, server down! Devs please help! :(

Jan 10, 2021
  121. Andarriel liked Dirae's post in the thread Fixed FV is down.

What I wish for is some sort of acknowledgment. On this crash alone it’s been almost an hour and no word from anyone. It says server status...

Jan 10, 2021
  122. Andarriel liked Warpeace's post in the thread Fixed FV is down.

Maybe it crashing and burning will fix the lag, for 30 minutes after it comes back up:p

Jan 10, 2021
  123. Andarriel liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Overseer Quest Issues.

My biggest issue is I setup 5 quests, then log in the next day and have 4 quests complete. I set up another 5 quests, and the next day,...

Jan 10, 2021
  124. Andarriel replied to the thread What ever happened to...

Yea i miss the eqplayers website also wish ldon leaderboard in game showed all servers be interesting to see where im at vs all servers...

Jan 10, 2021
  125. Andarriel posted a new thread.

Fixed FV is down

Seems like every other sunday its down or has real issues kinda sad since it seems the servers were reset recently. Andarriel

Forum: Resolved

Jan 10, 2021
  126. Andarriel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Coldain Miners Sack.

Bags with stats that something new! :) Andarriel

Jan 10, 2021
  127. Andarriel replied to the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

Thats easy just get rid of all raid gear problem solved! :) Andarriel

Jan 10, 2021
  128. Andarriel replied to the thread Suggestion for spell gems interface..

I remember way back in the day when i played my bard and there was no such thing as melody i would kite mobs usually 3-4 dots and once in a...

Jan 2, 2021
  129. Andarriel replied to the thread Thank you Team! Gnome Memorial Mountain.

yea what i did back in the day when running lotd for my alts worked well. Andarriel

Jan 2, 2021
  130. Andarriel replied to the thread DPG, compete with Magelo.

I miss eqplayers! Andarriel

Jan 2, 2021
  131. Andarriel liked Slasher's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

its likely because FV is the most populated server tbh you don't see this kind of lag on lower populated servers.

Jan 2, 2021
  132. Andarriel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

So the ores from trash were set to 1% but were somehow dropping at 4% so ngreth is changing it to .25% that doesnt make any sense....

Jan 2, 2021
  133. Andarriel liked Skuz's post in the thread Coarse Salt.

That's really awesome. And I say that having foraged over 1000 of them already in preparation for ToV :)

Jan 1, 2021
  134. Andarriel liked Fuelforfire's post in the thread Coarse Salt.

Yay for the dev team making Coarse Salt purchasable on vendor with CoV EQTC - Item: Coarse Salt (eqtraders.com). Now, let's have the...

Jan 1, 2021
  135. Andarriel liked Jordis's post in the thread Coarse Salt.

I agree, and it's surprising, and encouraging, that they did increase availability for Ice of Velious. Hopefully, Coarse Salt will...

Jan 1, 2021
  136. Andarriel liked Yendar's post in the thread Coarse Salt.

Trade skill items are like power sources. You should never have to go back to an old expansion to sit, farm, forage, or fish for a large...

Jan 1, 2021
  137. Andarriel liked Duder's post in the thread Coarse Salt.

Why shouldn't we expect current tradeskill materials to drop/be acquired from current zones? Should we expect to farm DoN to make new...

Jan 1, 2021
  138. Andarriel liked Nadisia's post in the thread Coarse Salt.

Exactly. And same issue for misty acorn. The fun part is, while we don't have any other way to get these items other than foraging...

Jan 1, 2021
  139. Andarriel liked Skuz's post in the thread Coarse Salt.

Recipes in a current expansion that call for ingredients from past expansions should have those things available in the current content in...

Jan 1, 2021
  140. Andarriel replied to the thread Increase in rare Spawn 76% ... the alternate facts..

yea ive done that before would search for something in the forum and do a reply and later see it was many years old lol then i would get...

Jan 1, 2021
  141. Andarriel liked Poyzen Frawg's post in the thread Increase in rare Spawn 76% ... the alternate facts..

Yawn, another silly Troll.

Jan 1, 2021
  142. Andarriel liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

I would be in favor of an auction house-style bazaar. Maybe tie access into some pre-release quest line in October or something.

Jan 1, 2021
  143. Andarriel liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Named in Temple of Veeshan.

The one-way drop trigger mob at the bottom of ST is down right mean spirited.

Jan 1, 2021
  144. Andarriel liked Yinla's post in the thread Named in Temple of Veeshan.

I'd like to see these named work similar to The Judicator in Plane of War, in that they are tied to the group who spawned it for 30...

Jan 1, 2021
  145. Andarriel liked Cadman's post in the thread Named in Temple of Veeshan.

Indeed, terrible mechanic and encourages stealing... the Named should spawn out of the trigger mob imo, not the other side of the zone...

Jan 1, 2021
  146. Andarriel liked Maedhros's post in the thread Named in Temple of Veeshan.

I am not a big fan of the "kill a bunch of PH's over here" while someone else can plunk down at the spawn point and just gank the named...

Jan 1, 2021
  147. Andarriel liked Beimeith's post in the thread Arx Mentis Lore.

My understanding is that Arx Mentis is the counterpart to Katta Castrum. The history of Katta Castrum is as follows: After the...

Jan 1, 2021
  148. Andarriel replied to the thread Deep Sea Pearl Ring No Luck Intended?.

Ah ring with no luck makes sense now thanks for the info soulbanshee. To me its all about the luck :) Andarriel

Jan 1, 2021
  149. Andarriel liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Deep Sea Pearl Ring No Luck Intended?.

It's because tier 1 group is non prestige (free to play), and luck is reserved for All Access. All raid gear is prestige, so the non vis...

Jan 1, 2021
  150. Andarriel replied to the thread Increase in rare Spawn 76% ... the alternate facts..

Be no fun if they make it to high and the named spawn everytime just my two cents! Andarriel

Jan 1, 2021
  151. Andarriel replied to the thread @Devs - CoV exp still too low, see below:.

yea wouldnt be doing cov for xp get better doing eok lol. Andarriel

Jan 1, 2021
  152. Andarriel liked Laronk's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

Hi guys share your ideas of features you would like to see as part of the next expansion. I'd love a wow style auction house!

Jan 1, 2021
  153. Andarriel replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

Baz reworked so i can sell more than 100 items! :) never played wow how does its auction house work? Andarriel

Jan 1, 2021
  154. Andarriel replied to the thread What time does Double XP start?.

yea ill trade rares for xp bonus even 50% since im not doing hunters and leveling up my alts. So now i gotta avoid spawning rares fun....

Dec 27, 2020
  155. Andarriel replied to the thread I can't be the only one.....

I wish they kill off eq2 and just concentrate on eq1! and while there at it no more tlp servers! Andarriel

Dec 27, 2020
  156. Andarriel liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread I can't be the only one.....

Not exactly sure why they would be focused on either of those; as according to the released financials both are less profitable than EQ.

Dec 27, 2020
  157. Andarriel liked AlmarsGuides's post in the thread I can't be the only one.....

An Everquest remake would never work because of how toxic online communities have become since EQ's original release. Everyone I have...

Dec 27, 2020
  158. Andarriel replied to the thread Teleporters from the upgrade editions go to the same area as guild hall port?.

my second bind is at vendor in ww :) as long as it doesnt collapse its good. Andarriel

Dec 27, 2020
  159. Andarriel replied to the thread Teleporters from the upgrade editions go to the same area as guild hall port?.

Way back in the day wizards got cool ports but now the guildhall has better ports and the reason i made my guild so they can use them....

Dec 27, 2020
  160. Andarriel replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

Hoping luclin 2.0 is next! :) have a good christmas! Love all the expansions. Andarriel

Dec 24, 2020
  161. Andarriel liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 24, 2020
  162. Andarriel replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

I would pay alot to be able to sell more items in the baz and i would buy for my 4 accounts! i actually had to create two more accounts...

Dec 22, 2020
  163. Andarriel replied to the thread Why do you always.....

They never should of made eq2 and just concentrated on eq1. Guess they just figure everyone would just leave eq1 but no too much time...

Dec 22, 2020
  164. Andarriel replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

I missed when ldon was current you could use that lfg tool and get a group within five minutes. PoP was good to a point but kinda went...

Dec 22, 2020
  165. Andarriel liked Cicelee's post in the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

You are asking to solo named. Wbicb is something a small minority of players and classes have been able to do over the years. But a small...

Dec 22, 2020
  166. Andarriel liked Slasher's post in the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

Exactly my thinking. Some raider has all he needs so lets nerf it so your average player has to take all year to get the amount.

Dec 20, 2020
  167. Andarriel replied to the thread Servers Crashing??.

yea im on fv i was doing a baz search and nothing came up did another samething i so quit but havent been able to get past server select...

Dec 20, 2020
  168. Andarriel liked Vorahak's post in the thread Cant log on.

Samething here been stuck for about 10 min on the select a server screen. Waiting to see what happens

Dec 20, 2020
  169. Andarriel replied to the thread RESULTS Class Grading survey.

Been like this for awhile that guild port is better than wizards kinda sad actually. Guild ports were so good i made a guild so my...

Dec 20, 2020
  170. Andarriel posted a new thread.

Cant log on

Keeps hanging and doing nothing on server select screen only way to escape eq is doing the alt cntl del thing kinda annoying why this...

Dec 20, 2020
  171. Andarriel liked Fanra's post in the thread Mercs and CoV.

Never mind. I don't have anything worthwhile to contribute to this.

Dec 17, 2020
  172. Andarriel liked Vumad's post in the thread Mercs and CoV.

Wow. What a great idea. It's a shame the developers wasted all the time implementing mercs when there was such a simple and obvious...

Dec 17, 2020
  173. Andarriel liked Yinla's post in the thread Mercs and CoV.

There is a reason they put tank and heal mercs in the game, there isn't enough to go round! If there was a real one around they would...

Dec 17, 2020
  174. Andarriel replied to the thread CoV fletching recipes.

Thanks buckler had 2 planks didnt think they went to three thanks a bunch! Andarriel

Dec 11, 2020
  175. Andarriel liked Qbert's post in the thread CoV fletching recipes.

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=66670&menustr=010000000000

Dec 11, 2020
  176. Andarriel replied to the thread CoV fletching recipes.

NVM although buckler doesnt seem to combine maybe there not one this expansion? tower shield worked though. Andarriel

Dec 11, 2020
  177. Andarriel posted a new thread.

CoV fletching recipes

Trying to do some combines wont work do i need to scribe some recipe book? Weird i can make the augs fine but fletching isnt working....

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 11, 2020
  178. Andarriel replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Unresistable damage is pretty lame :( Tell me again why we have resists in this game seems kinda worthless to me. Andarriel ps sorry...

Dec 10, 2020
  179. Andarriel replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Unresistable damage is pretty lame :( Tell me again why we have resists in this game seems kinda worthless to me. Andarriel

Dec 10, 2020
  180. Andarriel liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

[Wed Dec 09 21:33:04 2020] Jortreva the Crusader hit you for 80589 points of unresistable damage by Decomposing Flesh. [Wed Dec 09 21:33:04...

Dec 10, 2020
  181. Andarriel replied to the thread Ranger DPS.

Hows would you like to be a wizard and only 6th being a pure dps class! Can see why i stopped playing a wizard lol. Btw my main is a...

Dec 8, 2020
  182. Andarriel replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

Well lets hope so as it was a undead expansion! Andarriel

Dec 8, 2020
  183. Andarriel liked Triconix's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

If you think the warrior class is in a bad state you simply don't know how to play the class. Enough said. Have a good day.

Dec 8, 2020
  184. Andarriel liked Yinla's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

Visible cloaks

Dec 8, 2020
  185. Andarriel replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

They would make a killing with bigger trader bags but they would screw it up and price them real high were not many would buy them. Just...

Dec 8, 2020
  186. Andarriel liked Svann2's post in the thread FYI.

Wow. Sure glad I read this before I took the day off.

Dec 8, 2020
  187. Andarriel liked Jennre's post in the thread /up is it still working?.

Patches don't necessarily take servers offline. Sometimes they don't even need to reboot them. They DO need to bring down the world...

Dec 8, 2020
  188. Andarriel liked Svann2's post in the thread Another Epic Quest!.

No

Dec 8, 2020
  189. Andarriel replied to the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

They just making raids easier now to make the people with bot armies happy. Andarriel

Dec 7, 2020
  190. Andarriel liked Cicelee's post in the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

Mearatas is one of those raids that you will never be able to just waltz in and steamroll, at least for the next couple of expansions. I...

Dec 7, 2020
  191. Andarriel replied to the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

Thats terrible this could of been good whoever is in charge of pricing this stuff should be fired! Andarriel

Dec 6, 2020
  192. Andarriel liked dreamweaver's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Hi All, as you may or may not have already heard, Daybreak Games has entered into an acquisition agreement with a publicly listed gaming...

Dec 1, 2020
  193. Andarriel replied to the thread AA gate, secondary and third recalls aa's fail so much?.

[IMG] This is from today. used gate aa collapsed so had to use the normal gate spell . i casted secondary recall to group with my ranger...

Nov 29, 2020
  194. Andarriel posted a new thread.

AA gate, secondary and third recalls aa's fail so much?

Failure is like what 1% or something it seems to collapse way to much and i go to use secondary recall on my druid for the first time and...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 29, 2020
  195. Andarriel replied to the thread Classic/Kunark Hunter Achieve Thread.

I just killed stuff on the west wall going up and down (north and south) and just hope she spawns over brother quinn (saw brother like...

Nov 29, 2020
  196. Andarriel liked Astral64's post in the thread Classic/Kunark Hunter Achieve Thread.

Some of those old hunters are brutal. The Karanas especially so. Just keep at it.

Nov 29, 2020