Unplayable lag. Yes LAG, internet lag, server lag. Latency.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Baleur, Nov 21, 2012.

1. TSR-JoshuaM Customer Service

Are you playing on Miller?
    • Up x 1
  2. susspect3

yes
    • Up x 1
  3. Shilak

Same here, Miller is unplayable and the only response I get from SOE is to speak to ProSeibenSat. And they are about as helpful as a shotgun to the head.

Thanks SOE for picking some lame hosting company for the EU servers ... 1/10 for your customer service.
    • Up x 5
  4. Babylon Rocker

Well if its on prosieben then i atleast wanna know what moron at SOE thought it would be a good idea to contract them, they have no experience in handling a game that demanding, they are hosting primarly browsergames ffs...

classic SOE
    • Up x 3
  5. susspect3

but dont worry because it aint happening on the us servers so all is well o_O
    • Up x 1
  6. Shilak

My account is with SOE not them, you take my money, so I expect you to sort it out.
    • Up x 20
  7. Jez

This needs to be a P1/P2 raised by SOE with ProSieben as in essence its such a sever performance issue as to make the server unusable. They are acting on SOE's behalf so need someone from SOE to put a rocket up their proverbial backsides rather than a few EU players trying to raise tickets which will get logged with a 1 week SLA or similar.
    • Up x 5
  8. susspect3

amen brother !!!!
    • Up x 2
  9. Optrex

Same issue on Miller, its a joke to try and play it.
    Thought it was my PC so I rebooted, while im back in a queue to rejoin and came here and saw this.
    • Up x 1
  10. Crashsplash

Yes, Miller ..... I'd treat this with greater than usual urgency .... people are starting to give up.
    • Up x 2
  11. TimeyWimey

this whole prosieben thing is just confusing as ****. we, as customers, shouldn't be put in tihs kind of position. It's an SOE game, you can't expect us to contact some 3rd party customer support for these kinds of things :(
    • Up x 6
  12. susspect3

might give up the ghost and go back to blacklight retribution tonight.
    • Up x 1
  13. Vortigon

Miller is totally unplayable - absolute Warpfest - No point even logging in until this is fixed! someone please do something.

I am on 77mb Fibre Optic Broadband btw
    • Up x 1
  14. Sardwyn

- unplayable lag. I mean its extreme!
    - CTD
    - Having to log in and out to see purchases
    - Screen flicking white
    - Random freezes

Not the best release I witnessed...
    • Up x 3
  15. Igard

Absolutely unplayable. I counted 11 seconds between the time I pressed 'E' and the time it opened the vehicle terminal.

I saw other players ghosting and teleporting around my screen like crazy.

I had 2 very long freezes. Both times resulted in my death to an unkown cause.

This is constant over a 30 minute playing period. At no time did it improve.

Server: Miller (EU)

CPU: Intel i7 @2.8 GHz
    RAM: 4GB OCZ
    GPU: ATI 5870 2GB
    HD: 180GB SSD
    • Up x 2
  16. TermiGR

I am an SOE customer too - i do not have a Prosieben-Account.
    • Up x 3
  17. susspect3

oh never mind blacklight retribution going to play new family guy game woot ;)
    • Up x 1
  18. TSR-JoshuaM Customer Service

I understand that, but you misunderstand. I cannot open a ticket for you with ProSieben and I do not have access to investigate or troubleshoot a ProSieben service.

This is not a marketing forum, this is not a developers forum, this is not a general discussion forum. This is a specific PlanetSide 2 technical support forum, we provide troubleshooting here. So when it comes to an entire server side issue, the best I can do is point you in the right direction and make sure everyone on my end is aware (which I stated I would do and have done).

Another thing to keep in mind, you are all forum names here. I cannot see your Station Name, I cannot see what server you play on, and most importantly I cannot see who holds your account. You can PM me station names or open tickets with us and we'll have All of that information but I am just giving out recommendations based on the surface info that I do have access to from your posts.
    • Up x 6
  19. Jez

The server(s)/switche(s) probably needs a reboot to get working again. This will most likely need reams of paperwork signing off for a 5 minute fix...lol
    • Up x 1
  20. susspect3

can,t you pick that little thing up behind you called a phone and give them a call because there either drunk or asleep.
    • Up x 2