Unplayable lag. Yes LAG, internet lag, server lag. Latency.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Baleur, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Igard

I live just outside Edinburgh, Scotland.
    • Up x 1
  2. Sardwyn

I live in the UK and I am on Miller.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  3. viddey

UK Miller
    • Up x 1
  4. eZmod3

Hello. I am from Estoina and I am a Millerholic.
    • Up x 1
  5. Amnon

I live in Sweden nad play on Miller.

I aint really suprised that this happened, it's been done so many times before over.
    A third party is hired to take care of game services and the third party cheaps out and lacks the proper experience
    • Up x 3
  6. TermiGR

Due i am not able to start a topic with my newly created account at prosieben - ill stay here.

I live in Germany, Cologne and i have massiv lag on miller.
    • Up x 1
  7. Babylon Rocker

I live in Austria and play on Miller, same issues as everyone else, unplayable...
    • Up x 1
  8. Morrow

Miller is unplayable. If I roll a character on another server I bet I will not get the items I purchased with SC. Sort it out SoE, I do not want to be rolling new characters on a daily basis just so I can play.
    • Up x 1
  9. macca2278

uk , miller none playable
    • Up x 1
  10. Pr0t0type

Miller was smooth as you like last night, even in a huge battle. Today is just unplayable :(

Vtec9k - VS - Miller
    • Up x 1
  11. Bombless

I play on Miller from Belgium.
    • Up x 1
  12. KinGGreeN

UK here playing on Miller , absolute warpfest SOE account not Pro****en
    • Up x 1
  13. TimeyWimey

this...

I just don't get how the server's bogin' out now. It was never, ever, this bad in beta. Sure, pops have skyrocketed now, but still. Meh, I just hope they sort it out and soon (not "soe soon", like irl "soon.) :]
    • Up x 1
  14. susspect3

i was up late on in morning last night and tr got the snot kicked out of thme by vanu on the crown all the way back to the warpgate it was disheartening .
    • Up x 1
  15. TermiGR

Indar is the worst atm.
    • Up x 1
  16. Vortigon

Allow everyone a SC refund so they can remake their chars on US east server instead - we all know this company might screw this up.

Miller needs to be controlled by SOE directly - this is hurting the game and SOE reputation and therefore profits.

No point even logging into the game until something is done... I suggest sacking the guy in charge of hiring this company as a starter.
    • Up x 2
  17. macca2278

can we have a dev contact prosieben and find out wtf going on in miller server as we cant seem to contact prosieben
    • Up x 1
  18. Shilak

No you misunderstand, I am an SOE customer, not a ProSiebenSat customer. As I am sure most of the other people posting are. SOE should be chasing ProSiebenSat to resolve this as they are representing SOE (poorly I might add) in this.

If you personally are unable to help, then I suggest you escalate it up the management chain until it reaches someone that can.
    • Up x 11
  19. MexelVanMexelen

OK, so it wasn't just me then! I had this too. Game stuttered like crazy, lag was insane, then the world looked like I was on a sinking ship - the horizon was a diagonal line! Miller about 16:00 UK today.
    • Up x 2
  20. Makaron

Playing on Miller from Germany, Berlin. SOE Account.
    @Tech Support: Thanks for the fast answers btw, your hard work is very much appreciated!
    • Up x 1