Unplayable lag. Yes LAG, internet lag, server lag. Latency.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Baleur, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Sh0xy

You sir, are a terrible CS rep.
  2. Sworn Enemy

It was alright for me on Saturday on Waterson. I decided to use one of my XP boosts and then sunday came and it's unplayable. SOE won't give me a refund on my boost either. SOE has my money, I can go **** myself now.
  3. Fanaticalist

Forum: "The messenger is here, my liege."
    Sh0xy: "Good. Shoot him."

That being said, the myriad of performance issues that have continued to build over the last few updates is greatly concerning. From increasing client side issues with FPS (which was somewhat helped with the recent patch) to server side problems like ammo packs not resupplying and repairs and heals not working. When I speak to other people about Planetside 2 these issues go into my review.
  4. Eravel

*Groan* Connery player here, I'm a CM/Engie main.... which only means I'm even more fked. Hell, I frequently just let allies die and then revive them, healing never works anymore, something I rarely ever do. I just gave up on repairing altogether. I'm just going to shelf PS2, and pray SOE will release a fix or try daily/weekly/biweekly/monthly server restarts. It'd help so much....
    • Up x 1
  5. dking1981

I agree, Connery server lag is at an all time high.