Unplayable lag. Yes LAG, internet lag, server lag. Latency.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Baleur, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Kayos

I had a similar issue last night on Connery, I was playing LA and would hit my jet pack but it would take like 5 seconds to actually activate.
    • Up x 1
  2. TSR-JoshuaM Customer Service

Thats what is implied when I say "the best I can do is point you in the right direction and make sure everyone on my end is aware (which I stated I would do and have done)."

I will absolutely follow up and make sure that SOE as a WHOLE knows that this is occurring.
    • Up x 3
  3. MexelVanMexelen

I don't understand this comment. I am still an SOE customer - as I was allowed to stay an SOE customer by SOE themselves. Why are you pointing us to Pro7? Also, the servers are hosted by Sony, not SOE. Why are you trying to fob us off like this?
    • Up x 3
  4. Epoch/Eep

UK miller and lagging like crazy
    In a platoon on TeamSpeak with a full European mix and they are all having same lag issues.

German
    French
    UK
    Netherlands
    Finland
    Norway

etc etc etc

Lets not Jump on someone trying to help us guys. I would imagine first port of call for individual issues is to contact proSib which is why people were advised to. A problem on a mass scale like this is likely much different though. That wasnt clear untill everyone started posting.
    • Up x 1
  5. TimeyWimey

The whole scheme just seems so confusing to a regular customer. I just hope SOE has the "chain of command" on this subject figured out, because us customers sure as hell don't :p
    • Up x 1
  6. Hinge

Sweden, Miller.
    • Up x 1
  7. Buzzcut

So much for German efficiency!
    • Up x 4
  8. Viper33

Living in Israel, playing on Miller and lagging. didnt have this issue in the beta.
    SOE account.
    • Up x 1
  9. TSR-JoshuaM Customer Service

Please read my previous posts. I've already commenced the storm on the SOE end letting my management know and escalating it as high up as possible. It was simply a suggestion for those EU players who are on ProSieben accounts that there is another path to getting their issue as much exposure as quickly as possible.
    • Up x 1
  10. WilliamB

I've the same issue (massive lag, warping, infantry render issue) on Connery.
    It's was not that bad in beta .
    • Up x 1
  11. susspect3

thanks dude we no your trying your best were just peefed off
    • Up x 1
  12. MexelVanMexelen

Thanks for the quick reply Joshua. Can you let me know as a European SOE customer, what it the correct route for me to raise this issue outside these forums?
    • Up x 1
  13. TSR-JoshuaM Customer Service

You're very welcome and I completely understand the sentiment. We'll do our best to track it down and get everyone involved that can help alleviate the issue, SOE server teams and ProSieben both.
    • Up x 1
  14. TSR-JoshuaM Customer Service

Open a ticket with your respective account holder, SOE or ProSieben. There is power in metrics, and showing a large number of the same reported issue always helps get it addressed and re-prioritized.
    • Up x 1
  15. AlphaOneZero

Same issue as everyone else, UK player on Miller, basically unplayable.

Hope this is resolved soon.
    • Up x 1
  16. Jac70

Unplayable lag on Miller - Leeds, UK
    • Up x 1
  17. susspect3

i would love to do that i,d be there now but my soe account wont let me sign in on there site or forum :(
    • Up x 1
  18. TSR-JoshuaM Customer Service

You can open the ticket with us, it will all get to the right people since I'll be manually putting them in with management.
    • Up x 2
  19. MexelVanMexelen

Thanks again. I shall do this. The problems I'm seeing look like the bad issues they had on the original US east server. Flying tanks are funny to look at, but not funny to play in! Thanks again, Mexel.
    • Up x 1
  20. Shilak

Appreciated, thanks.
    • Up x 1