Unplayable lag. Yes LAG, internet lag, server lag. Latency.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Baleur, Nov 21, 2012.

1. susspect3

i started my first premium server on the blacklight earlier with money i was going to buy station cash with oh well
    • Up x 1
  2. ZoiN

I live in Denmark and playing on miller with the exact same issues
    • Up x 1
  3. TimeyWimey

Just did this, and suggest everyone else does it also. Tens, maybe hundreds, of tickets about the same issue will surely have some kind of impact. :]
    • Up x 1
  4. manfromh

From Estonia and playing on Miller. Unplayable. Though I guess one could record the whole thing and put it to Benny Hill music.

Just made a US East character. Gonna see how it is over there.
    • Up x 1
  5. Karmak85

Sweden Miller... unplayable
    And I cant play on other servers either because purchases arent account wide!!!!!!! >(

I have an SOE account not ProSeibensat.1 so its not their fault!
    Fix your servers! and dont blame others
    • Up x 1
  6. Stigler

Well I 100% agree with that, but that is a separate issue from having 1 server experiencing issues and in less than 30 minutes some people are losing it on day 2. :)
    • Up x 1
  7. Crashsplash

Thanks Joshua.
    • Up x 1
  8. Kongstad

Its a miracle that the server building in Germany hasn't exploded yet. Its horrible. Not in my three months of beta have i had worse connection issues.

I can play fluently on a HIGH US West coast server but I cant play on a German server although I am 200 km from Germany. There is at least 45 seconds lag for me on the Miller server.
    Pingtest.net/Speedtest.net says I have grade A connections. Something is wrong with the server and I think its because its overloaded. You are letting too many people in!
    • Up x 1
  9. Vortigon

No - not too many people - the budget server equipment by the hosting company are not suitable for this game.
    • Up x 4
  10. Jazko

Unplayable on Miller. Gotta love this.First boost gone, then servers down, then error 37 and now unplayable lag. What a great investment to buy membership.
    • Up x 1
  11. Jez

The equipment would have to meet minimum specs as layed out by SOE. My money is on a routing issue at the hosting site. Probably needs a reboot of affected switches or disabling spanning or some other nonsense.
    • Up x 1
  12. AlphaOneZero

This = True

Please fix this.
    • Up x 1
  13. Timeraider

Still dont get why they had to take prosieben :p
    • Up x 2
  14. BlakkLeafTR

Warpfest on all EU Server
    • Up x 1
  15. IGELmitDEAGLE

This is what I call lag..

Also: This Forum is not behaving like it should.
    • Up x 2
  16. Lakora

Sweden-Eu-Miller...

If I'm not mistaken tho this is an issue with Prosieben since one would assume they're the hosts for the EU servers.
    • Up x 1
  17. Arkenor

According to the FAQ, the European servers are still run by SOE.
    • Up x 1
  18. foesjoe

Germany - same lag issues on Miller.

Before today, I've never been able to fly with a tank. Can't say that it's much fun.
    • Up x 1
  19. Diltyrr

France here, same issues. and my Alpha booster is gone.

I do hope sony reconsider their deal with prosieben.

I can't help but think that prosieben tried to get more money by getting sub-par servers.
    • Up x 1
  20. Dubious

• Up x 2