Sturmgrenadier is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lostlogic, Aug 6, 2012.

1. krayons

Thanks guys, we won by planetside rules ie capping bases and taking the map, but lost on reachcast rules which need to be changed.

Anyone that missed it this was a great fight. Thanks to RGQT for a great night.

• Up x 2
  2. krayons

• Up x 1
  3. Aldman

I just want to second the thanks to GOTR for the scrimmage! Woot!
  4. Aldman

Big thanks to SMG for the ops on Friday night! :)
  5. krayons

Anyone interested we are doing oppression Night tonight 10-3 1900EST as TR on Waterson
  6. Badname0192

Hmm, reading the charters SG seems a bit stuffy and looks like an unneeded potential cause of stupid people drama.

That and I'm not going to give any money to anyone to be on a friends list online to play games and really anyone should think that part over despite the ravings of the long term members.
  7. krayons

The charter can be "stuffy" but it eliminates all drama. Everything is spelled out. As for money best $12 a year I've ever spent. There is a reason we have a 30 day trial period, it's too see if you are a fit for us and if we are a fit for you.
  8. krayons

Any interested we will have one of our squads running open tonight around 1900 est.
  9. Silas

Hopefully you guys'll have one running around the same time tonight, I've been waiting to check out SG for a loooong time!
    • Up x 1
  10. Bugginator

The great thing about SG is that any type of gamer is a great fit. From the person who just downloaded Planetside 2 and is looking for a bit of direction ... All the way up to anyone interested in some intense competitive play. If you have any reservations whatsoever I strongly urge everyone whose a team player to sign up for our Trial period and start playing the game the way you have always wanted to play it. Come join us and see for yourselves and do not let a great opportunity pass you by. See you on Auraxis!!
    • Up x 2
  11. krayons

Anyone that missed it Friday night's OP was epic. We are looking to have major joint OPs at least once a week now vs every other week. This a great event for any type of gamer and highlights what planetside is suppose to be.

We also do have a competitive side if that's your thing. We are fighting ZAP tonight.
    • Up x 1
  12. Aeflic

Hey SG,

VCO had a great time working with you guys on Friday for joint ops. Great leadership from SteelRain. My guys had an epic time and really like how events turned out and the functionality of start comm.

Thanks,
    Aeflic
    • Up x 2
  13. krayons

we will be doing more open squads for the next two weeks during prime time. If your interested hit up krayons or steelrain ingame.
  14. Aldman

Friday ops were great last week, looking forward to more!
  15. krayons

want to know what happens after the planeside 2 movie? watch this

16. krayons

Doing another open platoon tonight for anyone interested and a joint OP on Friday :)
  17. Aldman

More ops coming on Friday, check out one of our public squads and see what SG is all about!
  18. Relentless

I ran a squad a few days ago during the early afternoon hours, and left it opened for some indies to join. I am always pleasantly surprised by you guys who hook up with our squads and really try to play as a team!

SG is always recruiting, and if you liked the squad, tell them I sent you. We're always looking for mature, intelligent gamers to join us!
  19. Aldman

Pub squads are always great! It's fun to run with new people :D
  20. krayons

Another joint op this Friday, we should have an open squad if you want to see what we are all about.