Sturmgrenadier is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lostlogic, Aug 6, 2012.

1. krayons

2. Aldman

Ops every night with Sturmgrenadier! Join up if you're looking for medium unit game play and combined arms tactics!
  3. Aldman

Get ready for two platoons inbound tonight :D
  4. RobotNinja

SG are a great bunch of gamers but the only drawbacks IMO are that they charge an annual membership fee and they have so many required meetings and play schedules it's like having a second job as an accountant.
  5. Aldman

As anyone who is actually IN SG will know, we do not have required operations, we do not have required meetings, and there is only one short required class for new members. This is far less than many outfits in terms of the required level of participation, training, etc. We are all busy with jobs and family and real life, and this is just a game.

And yes, we charge $12 a year to provide the technology to support our community. No free rides on this ship. I have happily paid my member dues every year for the last decade because I know exactly how my money is being spent in support of a gaming community that is approaching its 15th anniversary.
    • Up x 3
  6. Relentless

I'll say it again:

I was with SG in Planetside 1 long before the $12 yearly membership fee. I thought about leaving for about a minute before I realized that it really was a pittance compared to what I was spending on games already, and the experience paying with SG was just that much better than anything else I'd experienced. Ten years later, I'm still with them. I'll never join anyone else.

If the membership fee is something you aren't comfortable with, that's really okay. But I'd still recommend at least trying the free one month trial membership, or running with one or our recruitment squads if you're curious at all.
  7. Karzi

If you count yourself as a skilled player than SG is the outfit for you , they run with skill and tactics. I enjoy fighting them everytime i see them on the battlefield.

-Harvester
  8. Camelingo

9. krayons

10. stat30fbliss

This is absolutely not the case. SG is very active, but none of it comes across as required. The fact that you have so many smart people together playing the game as a group that offer so many great resources is just great.

I have been with SG for just over a month now, and not once have I felt overwhelmed. On the contrary, I am engaged, having a BLAST in game, and my K/D ratio has skyrocketed :)

Do yourself a favor a join up!

http://sghq.com
  11. RobotNinja

SG isn't a bad bunch but along with the membership fee for joining SG and the legalese below, is why many people are put off from joining.

This reads like the party of the third party of the representative party, etc, etc. and it does detail a number of requirements that must be met and maintained for membership status which one has paid for:
    http://www.sturmgrenadier.org/website/index.php?PageName=SYNDICATE&SubName=charter
  12. krayons

Is the chatter long enough to help you sleep, yes. Does it spell out everything yes. The $1.00 a month membership is worth every penny. Not sure your on-board with that, that's why we have a 30 trial period for both you and us to see if it's a fit.
  13. krayons

We have a major joint ops this Saturday for anyone looking for a large scale teamwork focused group. Fill out an app and PM krayons ingame!
  14. krayons

15. krayons

I will be running a recruit squad tonight at Thursday July 11, 2013 at 2000 EST. PM Krayons ingame for an invite
  16. krayons

We are doing a Vanu night for tomorrows ops and doing a mass joint ops next Friday!
  17. Coffee Hound

To anyone considering this outfit or any of the others in their alliance (one was Blue Lions. Not sure of the others), try out for one of these outfits during one of their massive joint ops like last night. It is really awe inspiring and it's like playing a whole new incredible game.
    • Up x 2
  18. Aldman

Woot! Thanks to Blue Lions and everyone else in the joint ops!
  19. JackieBrown007

I have been in SG for just over 3 years now (started with EVE Online) and I couldn't imagine gaming with anyone else. A great mature group that is a lot of fun to play with! Check us out and join up a recruiting squad or try out our 30 day trial.
  20. Aldman

Lots of joint operation nights coming in the future! Sign up and enjoy them with us!