Sturmgrenadier is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lostlogic, Aug 6, 2012.

1. krayons

So what do when it's off hours and its two squads vs 48+ ? From yesterday. This was the first wave, they pulled wave after wave.

2. Lacrosix

Playing on Matherson!
    Playing NC!
    Sturmgrenadier is your Outfit
  3. krayons

running an OP tonight. There will be an open / recruiting squad for anyone interested.
  4. krayons

If you love tanks we have a great armor battlegroup!

5. krayons

Speaking of tanks our World of Tanks guys made it to the WGLNA finals in Vegas!
    • Up x 2
  6. krayons

7. Bloodlet

8. Aldman

More ops inbound! Come join one of our public squads!
  9. krayons

We did our first scrim last night and I want to thank BWC for the fun fights. We had some trouble on the first map but by the 2nd half of the 2nd map things started to click. Here's a highlight video from the fight

10. Wolfiestyle

Nice vid and fun scrim last night; well done SG! Oh, Krayons, when you put your gear away; if you find my rear end in there somewhere could you please send it back? Thanks! :)
  11. krayons

was fun we'll have to do it again, much props to BWC.
  12. Aldman

*waves to BWC* Looking forward to the next scrimmage!
  13. krayons

14. DruPhred

You can get the logo on more than just the stein also, for those that drink coffee and other things, and we have tee-shirts. SG is the last outfit that you'll ever join. Love it here :D
  15. krayons

doing an OP on Sat. Most likely we'll have an open squad for anyone interested.
  16. Aldman

SG and Rage Quit will be scrimmaging for the first time in the (unreleased) Nexus Battle Island this Wednesday, 9/18!

Look for more in this week's ReachCast: http://reachcastshow.com/
  17. Aldman

Argh! Silly twitch stream was lagging, so I didn't get to see the ReachCast episode! Apparently RageQuit won by 3 points, so congrats to a worthy foe.
  18. Bloodlet

Nah SG won. SG controlled the timer for the first base and actually took the second base. That is a win. Screw reachcast rules.
  19. ItsJustDash

Good fight tonight guys :)

Damn ZOE max crash made my cringe in the second half, but really good fight to both of you.
  20. Andrew Ramos

It wasn't based on just one base. SG could have started capping the next base to stop rgqt from recapping the tech plant it's about controlling the base not capturing the base