Sturmgrenadier is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lostlogic, Aug 6, 2012.

1. boomExpert

Here is some videos(playlist) of SG in zi action x)...so if you like it come and join us...

2. Bugginator

Sturmgrenadier has been spending the past year having a blast and getting the most out of what Planetside 2 has to offer. However, we have been doing so in relative silence. Our one or two squads have been happy to fight on the front lines and contribute in our own ways. But we are looking to expand our reach. There are some exciting things happening right now, as well as on the horizon and we want you to experience those things with us.

Some of the things happening now is the growing cooperation among Outfit leaders through the re-emergence of the New Conglomerate Coalition (NCC) thanks to the efforts of [TG]TGRandy of Tactical Gamer. This is what brought Sturmgrenadier out from under our rock. We are also working with other Outfits on Joint Operations where multiple platoons will be fielded under coordinated leadership. Our first joint operation will be with Voodoo Company and involve at least two full platoons. There is also the ANT, resources, construction, and the mystical resource revamp coming soon. The immediate future looks exciting for Planetside 2 and SG wants to be prepared to continue getting the most out of this amazing game.

Our members are the most important part of Sturmgrenadier. We have spent the past year finding out what tactics are the most fun and effective. Those tactics are then leveraged against the enemy to great effect and our great enjoyment. There is no minimum battle rank or KDR. Sturmgrenadier is a mature, adult oriented gaming syndicate with well over 1000 total members spread over dozens of games. We use our teamwork, communication, and discipline to overcome whatever skill gaps might exist. We have also competed in Community Clash where you can see some of what we have to offer on display (I will dig up the links.) Come be a part of the last gaming group you will ever join. See you on the battlefield!!

Visit www.SGHQ.org for more information and to submit an application.
  3. FliggenMan

Hey guys. On the weekends you can often find we have at least one open squad up in addition to our other outfit squads. Joining up with us for a few hours is one of the best ways to see how we operate and get a feel for the outfit's play style. If you have fun during the night, then you can head to the webpage www.SGHQ.org, or send the SL a friend request so that you can join up next time there's an op.
  4. Match

Hi folks, Hope to see some new faces soon. Check us out at www.SGHQ.org
  5. Bugginator

Come be a part of the last gaming group you will ever join :D www.SGHQ.org
  6. DAMER0N

I love everything I've read. As an Army Veteran, you sound like the gaming community and family I've been looking for. Applying now.