Sturmgrenadier is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lostlogic, Aug 6, 2012.

1. toxs

Got to play against your TR team on waterson last night. Had a blast! I hope to see you guys online more often.
    • Up x 1
  2. Aldman

Thanks, nothing like a little TR night to mix things up! :D
  3. Draacco

Our latest video made the 1 year anniversary show, grats to all involved.

Full video here.
  4. krayons

5. Bugginator

If you want to get the most out of Planetside 2 you need to join an organized outfit that focuses on combined arms. SG is that place. I cannot imagine playing the game any other way and I encourage you all to check us out. See you on the battlefield!!
  6. Bugginator

Sturmgrenadier is your one-stop Outfit for any type of player. We have Infantry, Armor, and Air Battlegroups that are open to everyone, regardless of skill or experience. Leaderships positions are always open to anyone with the desire to lead, regardless of skill, experience, or time in the Outfit. All classes have an important part to play in any Infantry Squad so many different play styles are encouraged. We run tight operations each and every night, but with a casual, professional atmosphere. Each Friday night there are large operations with several different Outfits all working together as a part of the New Conglomerate Strategic Command alliance. If competitive play is your thing, we have that too. We are the one and only New Conglomerate Outfit that is participating in Season 1 of Community Clash for the US Servers. https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/community-clash-season-1-na-eu-ladders.162896/

We have so much to offer and you will not regret joining Sturmgrenadier in Planetside 2. If you missed the first page of this thread it is linked below. See you on the battlefield!!

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?forums/mattherson-us-east.46/&prefix_id=3
  7. skifton

I'd recommend outfits like SG to NC players! It's always good to see good outfits keeping the NC alive and well in alerts and in-game.

If you're reading this and you aren't in an active outfit with teamwork and communication...then you should find one ASAP!

Keep up the good work, NC.
  8. Relentless

Sturmgrenadier is still recruiting for all roles. I've said it several times in this thread already: I've been with these guys for a decade, ever since the original Planetside. SG is the last outfit you'll ever join.

We've also had a small increase in players joining and playing in the 3pm-6pm time slot.

If you're looking for some squad action, we occasionally run a recruitment squad during our ops during the evening. You can hook up and run with us to see if you like how we operate. :) See you on the ground!
  9. Bugginator

Sturmgrenadier has been steadily growing since the "O.MFG" patches and we would love to add you to the group. With each new member, the amount of amazing moments on any given night are increased seemingly exponientially. There are classes for everyone, whether you need to brush up on your dogfighting or you just downloaded the game. Each and every member was new at some point so there are no stupid questions. We invite everyone to apply and begin playing Planetside 2 the way it was meant to be played. See you on the battlefield!!
  10. DruPhred

I've been with SG since beta and I can't imagine playing this game any other way. Friday nights we have a joint Outfit operations night and we have been rolling the map on a large scale. Last Friday night we had huge battles and Platoon on Platoon fights. Words cannot describe how awesome it was!!! Come join us and see how the game is meant to be played, as a team.
  11. sammerguySG

Been with SG for about a year now playing mostly PS2 and I have to say it is THE MOST fun I have had playing any game ever. The clear goals set by the Squad and Platoon Leaders combined with the fact that all squad members act as a team rather than just running around trying to kill everyone is what makes playing with SG great. Additionally SG offers plenty of training in any character class or vehicle so that you can refine your desired skill set.

A few other unexpected benefit of joining SG were that I had a built in group of mature gaming buddies for almost any game I want to play! I have played GTA5, Warframe, Rust, 7 Days to Die and others with SG members and I KNOW that they will work together towards whatever goal we were trying to achieve. Also at the end of the year the Syndicate gives back whatever money is left over from the dues to the members. This year they gave back several thousand dollars in gift cards to random members. My buddy in real life won $250!

Honestly you can't go wrong joining SG. We have a 30 day trial period before you have to pay the measly $12/yr to join so really you have nothing to lose!
  12. Konstantinn

SG is a very good outfit, very cohesive. This is the place you can try in depth tactics you never could try anywhere else. People are very coordinated and know how to follow orders. Played with SG for about 8 months, left a month ago to play TR. Can't be member of 2 outfits, that's policy and totally understandable.

I miss a lot of little things we did in SG. They have some very talented commanders, I can't stress enough about tactics and precision. I just haven't seen that type of small scale coordination since I left.

That's kind of a slight drawback, in my last days major ops nights had only 3 squads to full platoon. Less during non OPS prime time nights. I hardly see you guys when playing TR, but it's a pleasure to fight you when I do :) In it's best times they commanded almost 2 full platoons, which was great. With more members these guys could really control and move the map. So if you're looking for NC outfit, SG would be a great choice. /Insert appropriate recruitment poster with finger pointed at viewer caption "SG and NC needs YOU!"
  13. Bugginator

Sturmgrenadier is the place to play if you want the full Planetside 2 experience. We are a mature gaming syndicate that has a place for all playstyles. See you on the battlefield!!
  14. Aldman

Woot! SG just won the first round of the community clash US bracket! Congrats to everyone in the team!
  15. krayons

now accepting apps for ballet dancers

16. Bugginator

[SG]Sturmgrenadier is a tactical, mature Outfit thats also knows that the point of a video game is to have fun. We get our fun out of using teamwork to bring a Combined Arms approach to bear against the enemy. Whether you are brand new to Planetside 2 or a veteran from the days of Planetside 1 you will fit in great and feel welcome. There is a spot for you in an Infantry Squad, an Armor column, or a Air squadron. Whatever your playstyle, there is a spot for you in Sturmgrenadier. We were all new at some point so each and every member is more than happy to help however and whenever needed. We currently hold trainings roughly once a week that cover everything from Basic Infantry Trainings to how best to use a Battle Galaxy. Our only requirements is that you be over 18 years of age and have a working mic.

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/sturmgrenadier-is-recruiting.172/

We are also the only New Conglomerate Outfit participating in the US Bracket of Community Clash. If you are unfamilar with Community Clash, it is an Outfit vs. Outfit competitive tournament where Outfits can test their strength against each other. Below is link to our First Round Match from last week. The gameplay that you see from Sturmgrenadier is exactly how we play each and every night on Live servers.

First Half

Second Half
  17. krayons

SG now available in yellow :)

[IMG]
  18. Relentless

SG - The most formidable bananas on Auraxis. :D
  19. krayons

They may have cookies but we have banana maxes, nuff said
  20. Forlorn Hope

Good Luck tonight SG, make the Matherson NC proud!