Server Downtime for Hotfix December 20, 2013 6AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Lynx189

Right, stuck on a loading screen while my booster is ticking away...

Will there be any justice for those of us who lost our boosts due to server error? Or will it be a 'tough luck' thing?
  2. Kiff

not getting 96% problem however its making me
    create a new character
    instead of allowing me to choose one of my existing ones (btw i shouldnt have room for new chars) and it seems like my existing characters dont exist and the serverlist is empty...
  3. innersphere1

We did the bad childrens no presents for us
    • Up x 1
  4. Kiff

i was going to actually start investing money into this game this week
  5. Kiff

and my launchpad says game is updated when i know there's been updates/hotfixes since last time it updated
  6. innersphere1

Yesterday they said the 96% thing was because of too many logins at the same time , i tried to check game files and then it worked..but i had to go and couldnt play.
    I dont know if its the same problem today but i dont think so
  7. innersphere1

Now Miller works ( at least for me ) do a try..
  8. BobSanders123

This is what i call a quick response. Everything has been going great since the fix. Thanks a lot SOE
    • Up x 1
  9. Call-Me-Kenneth

is this the announcement?

lawl
    • Up x 1
  10. neoptimus

Why do hotfixes never work out for me? Getting the stuck at 96% again.
  11. PanzerShrimp

The 96% bug is because the log in server is too stressed, To many people logging in at once.

To many people loving the new patch.
  12. Shubniggurath

I've had 1 CTD and 1 random disconnect, other then that the fix is great. Hits actually feel better then ever for me (maybe it's just feels that because how bad it was post pu2). Good Job! Re-subbed.
  13. PanzerShrimp

Btw In sat at the 96% screen for like 15 minutes and eventually got in.
  14. breezy808

Oh thank god shemale goats are trending now. I love shemale goats
  15. DatatheGenius

Phlanx AA turret fix against Tankbuster?
    • Up x 1
  16. Stormfalcon

WHY IS IT STOPPING AT 96%. OH MY GOD SOE FIX THIS FREAKING PROBLEM.
  17. FBVanu

same here.. another hotfix.. another crash and burn --- stuck on 96%..

do we need to delete the ini files again? clean the launch pad user files ??

is anyone getting through?
  18. Spjuth89

got in at miller now. merry Xmas
  19. FBVanu

would you be so kind and put a link to that post? I just searched on the forum search box and can't find anything in that regard.
    i could use all the help I can get to not crash that often or even login for that matter.
    thx.
  20. Jaedrik

Woah, dude, calm down. It's no biggie, just end process PlanetSide 2 and try again in a minute.