Server Downtime for Hotfix December 20, 2013 6AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Badname10413

let me just cert out my drake... next day.. nerf
    • Up x 1
  2. Undyingghost89

I'm stuck at 96%. Game worked, now it dosnt work. They really have to start doing something useful for a change, my game is screwed.
  3. AirSuicide

I'm a go watch Netflix for awhile.
    • Up x 8
  4. SentinalForce

Game is stuck 96%, please send help.
  5. TheOtherSide

You're not the only one :/
  6. Violent Whimsy

Stuck at 96% as well. Good thing Steam winter sale is on. The inability to play gives me time to search for a new game to spend my money on. Still can't figure out why online publishers/developers do so little testing before pushing content out.
    • Up x 1
  7. TheOtherSide

Game is up :D
    Nevermind, i can't login into the game to play...
  8. Benevon

I'm still stuck on the log in screen. yay
  9. BloodRedWizard3

Finally get to the character page where it loads til it crashes :(
  10. Benevon

SOME kind of word from SOE would be nice. The silence is deafening.
    • Up x 2
  11. WarTrade

Respond Why? Maybe we should all start canceling our memberships and see how quickly they start to notice.. Just like any other company nobody cares till there is disruption in the cash flow
    • Up x 3
  12. Sramos58

aaaaaand im kicked form the server..
  13. John Grant

So I'm loading up to 48% when I try to launch the game then it just stops dead and won't load anymore no matter how long I leave it. Any word on when that's going to be fixed? Can you ask santa for better servers if that's the issue?
  14. Gioba

The 96% problem is back here

I'm a good programmer, need help?

:)
    • Up x 1
  15. XCMDRCRASH

Confirming the 96% load screen as well... 3:47pm MT

My teammates are on and playing... makes me jealous listening to them on TS... can we extend the double XP weekend to accommodate the server problem?
  16. innersphere1

oh and please dont put server down again tomorrow to adjust basilisk again........ Argghhhhh
  17. WarTrade

Hey if you guys do a forum search the devs were kind enough to post a fix to the stuck loading screen that doesn't work. If you like you can try the fix a few times before you get frustrated and go buy a new game.
  18. MallowChunkage

I've got it loading up to character selection, clicking a character results in "logging in" followed by game crash.

So I guess it's nice to be different.
  19. SLiCKRiCK

When this problem happened to me yesterday, I just let it keep loading. It took ~18-20 minutes to get past the 96% and then it worked no problem after that.
  20. Seuchensaal

There are bugs that come back. Then there are new bugs that become old bugs some day and come back again. They get more and more.

This is really the worst christmas-present.