Server Downtime for Hotfix December 20, 2013 6AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Game Tips And More

Just popping in again to mention that I was a member of "The 96% Club"
    [I even made a pic lol]
    [IMG]

until a bit ago but now I'm in and playing my Connery soldier right now (it just crashed so I thought I'd pop back here). I haven't tried my other server soldiers yet... I hope it works for everyone soon
    Way to go, SOE!
    • Up x 1
  2. AirSuicide

3. Alewar

I don't even know how this happened, but it has all my everything. Cheers, AirSuicide.
  4. Zorro

How is it possible to start a new thread in the official news and announcements section? You must have privilege.
  5. Phazaar

Ignoring your hilarious 'pro MLG' galaxy ramming responses, your final bit is my whole point. Infantry are currently better than vehicles at everything. That's going to change though, and I can't wait to bask in your tears :)
  6. TheTaskForceCaptain

My good man, have you heard of this new thing called a Lightning? Ah yes, it's really quite the thing, sir. Adaptable, maneuverable... If one wants to kill wasps (as you put it, personally I prefer the cruder version, "morons") such as yourself, the C75 autoloader will suffice brilliantly. Works pretty well against enemy armor too, good fellow. Not yesterday my Lightning obliterated a Prowler at 75% health (of course, like most TR thugs, he may as well have been an idiot). Big and slow? Play the game just a bit more, good sir. And I do pray that you do not play New Conglomerate on Mattherson...we were just beginning to get some decent pilots.
  7. Jachim

And yet the thread isn't deleted.

Bets now on who AirSuicide is actually ;) Raxxy? Maybe!
    Luperza? Naaaaa..

And as a SOE memeber shouldn't you be saying 'Imma go play [insert other SOE game] for a while' ;)
    • Up x 1
  8. DLL2

My game shutdown every 2h without error....
    i5 3570 @ 4Ghz 8Go RAM
    ATI HD 7950 (catalyst 13.12)
  9. Flyaxl

i could get into game after some retries and had a blast trying to conquer Esamir with my NC's companions, and hunted some of those snowmen (that wear the cap well better than the TR)
    but i get confused with colors of NC vehicule (cant really look at those of the ennemies) its sooooo blue. Did it changed or is it just my eyes-implant that need to be fixed?
  10. Styrkr

Yeah it's ridiculous. Plus, since NC are top dogs now, their arrogance on Waterson has reached galactic levels :/
  11. Caffran Dercius

10/10. Most informative announcement I've read to date.
  12. RevanZim3

13. Schwak

I want patch notes dangit :(
    • Up x 2
  14. FleurDisLee

still cant go past character screen! it wont load and just CTD no reports and anything! its been like 4 5 days something do something!
  15. Kilmeister

I agree! 10/10 Ninja Patch notes.
  16. Venidicio

[IMG]
  17. Zefur

Patch notes please! I think AirSuicide is an SOE employee. :p
  18. TheReaperKing82

so the servers are down so AirSuicide can watch netflix? SOE must really love you then :)
  19. P3STILENCE1973

I LOVE that this is in the "Official Announcement." area. I clicked on this from the Log-in screen while the patch DL'd and about puked myself with laughter! Thank AirSuicide!
  20. AirSuicide

On a more serious note, Servers are up (Seem stable for the last few hours). Crashes have been reported during switching continents, and re spawning however.

And.. Everyone needs laughter. It's good for the soul.