Server Downtime for Hotfix December 20, 2013 6AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Playbizzle

Just curious to why they stopped giving us patch notes?? And why patches are now called hotfix's?
  2. Kiff

I started posting very calmly and humbly and stuff and no one gave even a tiny ****. You, at least, said something. Thanks for caring.

Got a copy of the game from a friend. Gonna test now.
    Can't risk reinstalling as that would take all my monthly data allowance.
    We dont get much in my 3rd world island country. Highest is 100gb for $450 (USD).
    Again, thanks.
  3. Cookie5000

These are Hotfixes not your ordinary patches. These patches are designed to FIX bugs and glitches. Thats they are call HotFXIES. They don't release any new content or optimizations or anything.
    • Up x 1
  4. jOGI

I cant follow the most of the whining here. For me, after the hotfix of patch 2 - all works fine. Battle seems a little bit "smoother", all Looks fine - NO crashes to Desktop, zoom Problems withe scope is gone. Good work SOE, thx a lot - Planetside2 rocks agains :)
  5. RockISonner

You can't follow the whining because you don't have any problems yourself. See the logic?

I got much more understanding for people who whine when their game(which man of them payed for) simply isn't working, than I got for people comming on here to ***** about people ******** just because their own game is fine.

"I'm not affected so everyone else should shut up and go outside etc etc yadayada"

Fact is, the game is screwed for a lot of us. We are right to be upset.
    • Up x 1
  6. disky00

Monthly data caps are terrible. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Good luck, and if you have any other questions let us know.
  7. Playbizzle

Thats my exact point. If there hot fixes for bugs then why are they going and taking out all these abilities out of the game? Last hot fix i got notifications that they refunded a bunch of certs for things that i had unlocked because they took them out of the game or changed them. Like for instance proxy radar for lightning is now gone, and they did this to a whole bunch of stuff. But yet they called that a hotfix with no notes at all saying anything about them removing all of this stuff from the game and making big changes to some of the other stuff. They use to have patch notes for all of these things, and now it seems like they dont care and if you didnt have it unlocked then you will never know. what was changed.
  8. ApolloMCProductions

hi playbizzle :p
  9. Playbizzle

lol whats up man :D Long live Vanu
  10. SwedishLlama

Hot fixes and patches are different things. They did a huge patch a few days ago, which would have caused you to get refunded certs. They haven't taken Proximity Radar out of the game - they simply moved it to the defensive slot. Read the patch notes (yes, they still make patch notes) :)
  11. Cookie5000

You mean the refund for the nanoweave? Dude that was part of the PU02. It happened on Thursday. :L
  12. GrouchoNietzsche

13. Rami512

14. RockISonner

I bought this PC last monday to play PS2 and BF4 on and I get crashes every 30-60 mins. This game is unplayable for me, again...
  15. -Synapse-

Did you really just nerf the pounders? I am confuse.
  16. Zerky

The reload animations looks like the sirius, but that's another thread.

edit: typo