EQN Landmark Beta Signup Notification for EU Players

Discussion in 'News, Announcements, and Dev Discussions' started by Dexella, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsranV New Member

Hello all. I have a problem with my EQNL registration. Im from Spain and i'll try to explain my problem in English and Spanish... :p Im not so good on English but i'll try to do it as best as i can >_>

Buenas tardes.

El problema que tengo es el siguiente: Cuando intentaba crear una cuenta en S.O.E para apuntarme a la beta de EQNL, el email de verificación que me llegaba al correo, me redirigía a la página de Login de S.O.E y no entraba la cuenta.

Cree tres cuentas distintas en S.O.E y ninguna de ellas me dejaba verificar el email, entrar con la cuenta ni registrarme a la beta.

Me dijeron que utilizara un programa (TunnelBear) que (no se muy bien lo que hace) creo que cambia la IP, como si fuera una de otro país. Utilizando ese programa y entrando como si fuera de Reino Unido, me dejó verificar los emails y entrar con la cuenta para apuntarme a la beta. El problema es que cuando apago el programa y vuelvo con mi IP normal, no me deja entrar con ninguna de las cuentas...

Ya probé a reiniciar el Router para cambiar la IP, pero pasa lo mismo. ¿Alguna idea? Adjunto el DXDIAG por si acaso.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Afternoon

The problem that I have is: When I tried to create an account on SOE to sign up to the EQNL Beta, the verification mail redirect me to the login screen and don’t log in with that account.

I have created 3 different accounts and no one can be verified, log in or sign up to beta.

A friend told me to use a program (TunnelBear) that (I think) changes my IP like it was from other Country. Using that program, like if I was from the UK, y could verify all mails and sign up to the beta. But now, when I shut down the program and back to my original IP, I can’t log in with that accounts…

I tried restarting my router to have a different IP but nothing changes. Any idea?

Thanks for the help, and excuse my bad English.
    • Up x 1
  2. Razzziell Well-Known Member

I cannnnnot wait.. Anynews on when beta launches?
  3. PrussianBlue New Member

I tried creating an account but it seems the UK doesn't exist on your list of Countries. I've had a look for a few nearby EU Countries, but it seems they don't exist on your list either. In order to post this problem I created an account under the guise of someone living in the US. Hopefully if this problem gets sorted out, I'll create an account under my proper Country when it appears on your list.
  4. Xurtan Well-Known Member

This seems like the best place for this.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  5. Dexella Content & Social Media Manager

Hey folks,

We're still looking into the bug with the proper countries not being available to be selected. If you've run into this issue, please post here and let us know where you're trying to register from, or send me a direct message.

Thanks,
    Dexella
  6. Raz Active Member

Looks like it is snowing!

[IMG]
  7. Seafort New Member

I'll never sign up with Prosieben just because I'm based in UK. I've always had an SOE account for their MMOs and I'm not going to change now. If Everquest Next requires a Prosieben account to play then I won't be playing the game.

If SOE can manage all EQNL accounts why can't they manage all EQN accounts?
    • Up x 3
  8. Tailgunnar New Member

Cant wait. Gonna be GLORIOUS.
  9. Halgondas New Member

-Shut up and take my money!- :p
  10. william thomas clark New Member

As a child I watched my father play beta for EQ and now after 10-15 years I am exited to be apart of the rebirth of EQN!!
  11. Gnomez New Member

Good news that United Kingdom based players are now being allowed to use their long standing SOE accounts for Landmark.

Now, how about the same for EQNext? I will never sign up with a company with as poor a service history and reputation as Prosieben, I would rather not play EQNext than deal with them.
    • Up x 1
  12. Rairine New Member

So I can play Landmark on my SOE account, but cant play Next on the same account?

Considering that they we supposed to be linked, that's a great job of separating them right from the off.
  13. Vox_Disciples Well-Known Member

Thanks for keeping our brothers across the pond updated. Good luck with your beta chances from America! Have fun guys!
  14. Kaeoz New Member

When I first started playing many moons ago I still lived in Canada. Now I'm in Germany and wondering which Beta I should be signing up for. I'd prefer to be on a European server but my account originates on the other side of the pond. So where should I be signing up for the most exciting Beta of my gaming career?
    • Up x 2
  15. Scornedfury New Member

Hoping I get in on this beta! Haven't done one in years. Hope I get in!
  16. darkwill New Member

cant wait to play everquest is really missing to me,will be cool to play again and explore a new world
  17. firost New Member

dang i hate waiting lol
  18. Xurtan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the pre-Alpha hype train. Enjoy your potential two or three year wait. :p
  19. firost New Member

you think will take 2years to that game to come out?
  20. AsranV New Member

Hello Dexella. I tried to log in again on my country with my ip, and i could do it. So, problem solved. I dont need to change my IP now to log in here with my SOE account. Thank you very much for your work.

I was trying to log in from "Santiago de Compostela, Galicia. Dont know if that may help you for solve bugs.

I hope good news come early... and beta release! :p

Thank you very much again and sorry for my low level English.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.