TLP 40 slot bags on Phini

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Nov 25, 2015.

1. ZeeK Elder

So does "we're working to get things fixed up so players can purchase for one character on Phinigel" mean they are still working on it or its ready to go and I can buy it and claim it on Phinny even if I already bought one for Lockjaw?
  2. Works Elder

I am aware of each of those statements. The problem is that they do not serve in any way to clarify whether or not someone that has already purchased the Satchel can buy it again, on the same account, and claim it on Phinny. That's all I'm asking about.
  3. Zivix Journeyman

What appears to be the case is that if you purchased and claimed it on another server already, you will have one available in /claim window on Phinigel. For example I purchased and claimed mine on Lockjaw but when I log into Ragefire right now, I can open and refresh the claim window and claim it again there. I'm assuming if I do so, that I won't be able to then claim it on Phinigel as it may be a one time thing and I'm not going to chance it. This makes purchasing it a second time on the same account not required, but it might be possible. Though it shouldn't allow you the two bags on the same character, but maybe on the same account.
  4. Lateryn Augur

Did you even read them?

"
    We also don't want players to be punished if they purchased this previously (since it's a one-per account claim), so we're working to get things fixed up so players can purchase for one character on Phinigel, regardless if they made a purchase on a previous server."
  5. Simone Augur

Seems like they could simply make it so you can buy a bag once per account per server. So you could buy a bag for Lockjaw, A bag for PA and if you really wanted you could buy one for Fippy. That's what I would expect them to do anyway since that seems the simplest fix.
  6. Miseryhatescompany Journeyman

I was just able to buy another one.
  7. Works Elder

For crying out loud, this isn't that hard to understand. That one post says one thing and everything else everywhere about the bag says another thing. That single post is actually the sole source of all this confusion. He says they're working on something but a simple "Yes, but later" or "No, not ever" would clear it up. It's like they WANT people to remain confused.

Anyhow, I logged into Phinny with an account that has already claimed the bag and it's not available in the claim window. I'm not about to try and buy it again until someone clarifies this because I'm almost 100% sure they'd just keep the money. So I guess I'm going to have to use my other account, which is pretty disappointing to have to do for want of a simple yes or no answer.
  8. Works Elder

Wait you were able to purchase a second one and claim it on Phinny with an account that had already bought it?

...I'm excited.
  9. Roshen Brand Manager

Simple answer: Yes, you can purchase this again, if you already purchased it and claimed it on another server.
    Agrippa and Works like this.
  10. Works Elder

You're great, Roshen. Thank you very much for the concise answer and apologies for my readily apparent frustration.

Money for DBG inc!
  11. Agrippa Augur

From those posts, though, Roshen made it sound like only Phinigel players would have two bags per account. They've made it fair, though, and made at least two of the bags available for all players.
  12. Works Elder

I'm glad it worked out that way, Agrippa. Looks like this is one of those rare instances where everyone comes away happy.
    Agrippa likes this.
  13. Agrippa Augur

*nods* I hope they continue having these kinds of promotions. The bags aren't lore and I, at least, would certainly stock my characters and banks with them if more were available.

I know it can kill the "classic experience" for a few, but I think having more of the modern game improvements available would be a good thing. Inventory management has always been a love/hate thing for me. I'd sure as hell pay extra for more bigger bags, an early bandolier, extended target window, Bazaar access, clicking from bags, and other more recent game improvements that don't increase power and should never really have been locked behind expansions. Classic purists can always opt out of these things if they don't want them.
  14. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

I don't understand why it's not one per toon, anyway. People will buy more.
  15. Works Elder

To be fair I can kinda understand how massive numbers of people running around with 40 slot 100% WR bags could conceivably have a measurable impact on gameplay. I get that $35 is a barrier to some, but probably not enough of a barrier to prevent every server from being awash with them.

I'd figure I should be one per account per server but things are fine how they are now, I think. I just appreciate that they realized some of us bought bags we will likely never use again and allowed us to do it again.
  16. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

When I ousted that I was under the impression that this was a marketplace item.

Rolling a monk so the usefulness of this item just went way up on my end.

Do I understand, correctly, that to get this item you buy the new expansion and use the /claim window on the the toon you want the bag on? Just wanted to confirm as I have quite a bit of DBCash banked from subbing and would love to use that if that's an option.
  17. squidgod Augur

No you can't.
  18. Works Elder

I'm gonna say that a good chunk of the population on Phinny disagrees with you. Myself included, since I bought a second one.
  19. squidgod Augur

Bought one on Phinny, then went to buy one on Lockjaw. Wouldn't let me.
  20. -wycca Augur

I'm guessing it only works if you purchased one of the original ones. They probably actually created a new sale process to get around the 1/account restriction.