TLP 40 slot bags on Phini

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Vaclav Augur

Not much else to spend SC on, shrug - unless it's only real cashable, then I'd have to actually debate it.
  2. Agrippa Augur

I didn't think you could order the promotion bag from the marketplace.

But from the sale page, they made clear that there would be one bag per account and that the bag would be claimable on any server. Many of us had the sense to wait for more information before claiming the bag.
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  3. EQ1999 Elder

This is a unique situation. DBG has killed off the population of RF/LJ by introducing this new server only a few months after 2 new TLP servers...No one could know for sure something like this would happen at the time the satchel was sold.

If this entire thing weren't dev induced (and I'm not saying Phinny is a bad idea by the way, I'll be there) it wouldn't be a reasonable request. In these circumstances, a free one time transfer to one character on that account would be fair.
  4. James Augur

What they will probably do is offer Phinny a special offer to buy a bag and some xp pots because they KNOW we are stupid enough to buy those too I would because that bag saves me a butt load of travel time to sell loot.
  5. Loakie New Member

This post is LOL funny.
  6. Lilnukenuke Journeyman

Can I pre ask for a refund or transfer of my bought item from Phinny server to the next server in 4-5 months. Thanks
  7. Alavaz Lorekeeper

I honestly I don't care if I have to pay again but I don't want to switch accounts for a variety of reasons. The one per account restriction seems pretty arbitrary especially if people are willing to pay again.
  8. Ducreux Augur

Make the bag lore -> add it to Marketplace for $35.

Done.
    Agrippa likes this.
  9. Darth Augur

It was likely much easier to code "once per account" than it is to code "once per server."
  10. Sagnid Augur

This is the best option to allow us to play on our main accounts.
  11. Weverley Augur

If i were to guess i would bet that they gonna offer a similar bag on phinny that you can buy even if you got the other 1 seems too much trouble to transfer the 1 from ragefire/lockjaw or offer a reimbursement for it.
  12. Zansobar Augur

Is $35 a lot of money in your life?
  13. Marthisdil Augur

lololol.

Why on earth would they do that? No one made you buy it. I bet you enjoyed using the xp pots too :)

If you're lucky, they will offer it for sale on Phinny at the same price.
  14. Sagnid Augur

Troll post is troll. The issue here is clear. The bag is all but a requirement if you serious about your character. We no longer have the ability to acquire them on a new server. So we are forced to play on new accounts. Feels like an oversight, and something I doubt Daybreak thought about. Considering this change would bring them likely thousands more dollars on a blink of an eye.
    Finley likes this.
  15. Korillo Augur

Hello Daybreak. I would like to pay you $35 or whatever the going price was for the satchel being discussed on Phinny with the same account, please make it happen!
  16. Works Elder

While I don't fully understand why DBG would purposely limit their own revenue by only allowing one $35 item per account that people seem pretty crazy about (full disclosure: I bought one and it's bloody awesome), I believe the thinking goes that if you want the bag badly enough you'll activate another account for it and if there's any overlap between your accounts at all they've effectively made another $14. Okay, re-reading that makes it sound worse than I think it is. I don't mean to imply they're just money-hungry, more that businesses do make decisions that seem rather opaque sometimes in the noble pursuit of keeping the lights on.

One per server would be awesome (and seems to make more sense) but frankly if that were the case I'd probably have spent $200 on imaginary bags by now. I guess it's probably okay with me in the long run that they aren't.
  17. Alavaz Lorekeeper

Maybe. Though I could swear I have other rewards I've been able to claim on a per server basis. Regardless they could easily reset the flag (if they are feeling particularly nice) or simply copy the code and call it something else so we can buy it again. I'm perfectly happy with either.

Sure, I could have held out, but in all honesty I had major doubts about this server being delivered on time and with the promised features (well still have to wait and see about features). So yeah I claimed it on Lockjaw and will probably never use it again unless by some miracle I can transfer it over later.
  18. Slambit Journeyman

Will they even allow any unclaimed bags to be claimed on Phinny?
  19. Zivix Journeyman

This is what I would like to know. I do not care about having purchased the bag once and not being able to purchase it again. I knew that was the case when I bought it. But if I buy another bag on a different accoujnt, can I claim it on Phinigel? The page says you can claim it on TLP servers and any other servers. It doesn't specify whether TLP meant only the TLP servers that were out at the time or not. I would hope they would give full refunds to anyone that does purchase it but can't claim it.
  20. Alavaz Lorekeeper

We are all back at work now. Let's get that dev response ;)