TLP 40 slot bags on Phini

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Weverley Augur

I went to ragefire last night and guess what when i open marketplace to claim my 500 daybreak cash for the month it offer me those 2 things the bag and the 3 bottles of adventure 3 for 500 daybreak cash each. So might be offered on phinny too and since i didn't bought them already no problem here.Oh and what was strange it was mark if i close that window might not show up again.
  2. Zivix Journeyman

I'm not sure what you're talking about but the 40 slot bag isn't in the marketplace.
  3. Weverley Augur

That's the interesting part. I click on marketplace and that came from a 2nd window that open at same time.
  4. Zivix Journeyman

Probably the claim window. But the claim window doesn't have daybreak cash values listed on it.
  5. Weverley Augur

Nope wasn't the claim window either.Looks like a 1 time offer but i never seen a specific window like this before.Would be nice to have somebody from daybreak explain it.
  6. Lejaun Augur

I'm sure they will offer some sort of bags for Phinny. $$$
  7. OleGreg New Member

Not sure why bags should be moved or re-issued because someone wants to move to anther TLP server. What happens when you decide the new TLP server is not right for you and you want to move back? Maybe one per server for all TLPs is the correct answer because it makes more money for the company. If the equipment can be coded to allow one per TLP server, the ability to make more money on them should override the picking one TLP to own the bags on.
  8. Ducreux Augur

I would just like an official confirmation that these bags will or will not be claimable on Phinigel at launch.
  9. Orienn TreeHugger

screw paying another 35$ for that hook us up for gimping the other servers with no instances
  10. Zinth Augur

it's a new thing they offer, instead of you decide what to spend your 500 coins on, then you get the officer on special deals... I was offered 3x 25% 4 hr potions and took those instead of the 500 coins.
  11. TheBearBelow New Member

This is sort of an open letter to Roshen or any other GM that can help. Is there any recourse to get the satchel reimbursed to use on the new Phinigel server? 90% of my guild is leaving and I wish to join them but 35$ wasted on a satchel on a server that i'll no longer be on seems a bit steep. Will we be able to redeem it from the DB store on a single character or provide some recourse please?
  12. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Any way I can get the $ I spent on lockjaw for the 1st month as those items I purchased are now wasted....

Think I know what the answer is going to be....
  13. khyndo New Member

I do not seeing them doing this, what stops you from moving to another server after Phinny and making the same request?
  14. TheBearBelow New Member

That's a fair point, but some reimbursement would be appreciated other than being left to rot on a dying server. Just the bag even, i'm not even concerned with the xp pots. It just seems such a waste to offer that bag pack for TLP servers, at 1 per account, and then introduce a new TLP server. So what's our recourse? If I had known that a new server was going to be opened then I would have held off on buying it to give time to see what my guild would do.
  15. Cicelee Augur

You could always make new friends on the old server...
  16. Agrippa Augur

I don't see them doing much. The new server was announced to launch by the end of the year long before the Steadfast Satchel was introduced and sold. Many of us had the foresight not to claim the bag, waiting for more details on the server to be announced. It wouldn't even surprise me if DBG didn't honor the claim on the new server, though the bag was announced to be claimable on any server.
  17. Darth Augur

Start a new account for the new server, and buy another bag.

It's like you people don't have the ability to problem solve at all.
  18. Ducreux Augur

What do you mean "you people" ?!
    Qelyn likes this.
  19. Machen New Member

I don't know about how these things work out in this new era of customer service since the transition to DBG, but in the past I have never had an issue with GM's moving claimable items from one toon to another, even on a different server. Put in a petition once Phinny launches, ask to move your bag there, and see what they'll do.
  20. Drelik Lorekeeper

Good luck with this. I bought 6 xp pots the night before LJ was announced after Daybreak repeatedly kept saying NO to a second server. Have asked numerous times to be told NO. Hell, I even moved the toon to LJ and got told no.