TLP 40 slot bags on Phini

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Machen New Member

xp pots are a little different, because you can always just buy more. Also the value on each is small enough that they would probably start losing a lot of money if they had to constantly be moving things like that from character to character.
  2. Finchy Augur

DBG please respond to this. A lot of people purchased this bag on the current TLP's on very old accounts, that they want to continue playing on for when vet rewards and other claims are available. Since this is now a "classic boxing" server, it makes even more sense to allow these bags a 1 time transfer to the new TLP, or if anything, at least let us purchase them 1 more time on the new server.
  3. Vazuvius Augur

Did you claim it on a TLP server? Yes
    Did you make use it of it on that TLP server? Yes

Conversation over.
    Cicelee and oldkracow like this.
  4. Alavaz Lorekeeper

I don't know why "you people," have to be such necks about it. I don't think it's lost on anyone that we could create new accounts and buy it. But God forbid DBG actually did their customers a solid and allowed the bags to be claimed one more time on the new server that could've very realistically been vaporware.
  5. Quester New Member

Or, in lieu of free transfers of marketplace items/ claim items... what is the feasibility of a marketplace item allowing the transfer of such toys? Call it "parallel universe packing slip" and consume it to move an heirloom item from one server to another. Of course, restrictions would have to be in place to prevent items that don't (yet) belong on TLPs.
  6. Nolrog Augur

That is a bit harsh. I have lot of claims and vet rewards built up on my accounts. I would never just throw them away to start a new account (I wouldn't pay $40 for one of these bags either, but that's a different point.)

They should at least change this so that people can purchase it once per TLP server.

Once they started talking about this traditional box/instance server, it was 100% predictable that a ton of people would move over (so much so, that I am not sure Ragefire and LockJaw will be viable anymore).
  7. Darth Augur

I'm sorry, but you knew it was once per account when you bought it.
    Riley likes this.
  8. Riley Augur

9. Tronk Augur

Hence, why I didn't buy it. That is the issue, people no longer trust buying from DBG.
  10. Weverley Augur

Samething here i figure at low level didn't need a 44 slot bag so continue with my 10 slots lol and guess what i was right still room in those 10 slots. Even the beta box is still there.
  11. Nolrog Augur

I didn't buy it. As I said in my previous post, I wouldn't pay $40 for a bag. But this is still a business that needs to make money to stay viable, so if they enable it on Phini, and people shell out more money, I won't lose any sleep over it.
  12. Vaclav Augur

Wasn't it more like $36? Isn't it discounted for All Access?

Reminds me I might actually want to grab some though since I'll be krono fueled for quite a while even without buying any fresh ones.
  13. Kibanu Augur

I'm in the same boat. I don't want to lose my account. If it was one per server, I'd be okay with that. But it's one per account and that's kind of ridiculous since they opened a new TLP, for which this bag was made).
  14. Anachronism New Member

Good to see you still have the interpersonal skills of a wet diaper Darth.
    Remember all, Faceless Cares.
    #ByeFelicia #WontMissYou
  15. James Augur

I don't suppose we will have access to this on the new server if we already have it on Lockjaw or Ragefire will we? If not can we buy another for this server or something?
  16. Iyvy Augur

This has been asked a lot and not answered, I imagine they will either ignore this question (which means "sorry" basically) or will answer it closer to the new server coming out. At very least I expect you'll be able to buy the bag again, transfers I wouldn't expect but maybe. I never got it so there ya go.
  17. Nolrog Augur

18. Nolrog Augur

36 bucks, 40 bucks. Doesn't matter to me. Still not worth it to may to pay that much for a bag that we should have gotten for buying the expansion in the first place.
  19. Vaclav Augur

Heh, for those of us that didn't though...
  20. Nolrog Augur

If you found it worth while, that's awesome. I have no problem with that. Your money, you decide how to spend it.