TLP 40 slot bags on Phini

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Ducreux Augur

Roshen could you please ask the team if these bags will be claimable on the Phinigel server at launch? I can guarantee you at least $35 if the answer is yes.
  2. Nolrog Augur

Someone should tweet this question to Holly. That will probably get a reply.
  3. Tudadar Augur

I would guess they would add them in after 1-3 months. Its too much money for them to pass up but its also a sizeable advantage at launch. More people will have access to tink bags / dragon bags then. They changed a lot of their policies but I think before these last servers launched they said they wouldnt introduce something that would make dragon loot/bags ordinary.
  4. Lifebane Augur

"Steadfast Satchel: A 40-slot bag claimable on Time-Locked Progression servers (or any other server)!"

I bought the bag some time ago with the sole intention of claiming it on the new server. It was sold as a bag that is claimable on any server, so unless DBG is straight up lying to us, it's a safe bet that we will be able to claim it on Phinny.
    Agrippa likes this.
  5. Tudadar Augur

Most claim items are claimable on any other server. Its just a matter of when. The new server didnt even exist at the time and can easily be blocked for several months.

Its by no means a sure thing. People with RAF thought the same thing.
  6. Vaclav Augur

Liar - I guarantee you'll only pay $31.49-31.50.

(Of course I almost definitely will as well - probably x2 or x3 even - can't imagine the wife will let me not get her one.... and for our box, well.... not having the potions on him would suck even though I'm less concerned with the bag on him...)
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

Yes, players will be able to purchase the 40-slot Steadfast Satchel and claim it on Phinny.

For anyone that doesn't know what this is, you can get more info on this here.
  8. Finchy Augur

The real question is will people who purchased this bag on RF or LJ be able to transfer it/purchase a new bag on phinigel?
    Korillo likes this.
  9. Roshen Brand Manager

Phinigel is a fresh server, and you won't be able to transfer ANY of your purchases over to this server.

We also don't want players to be punished if they purchased this previously (since it's a one-per account claim), so we're working to get things fixed up so players can purchase for one character on Phinigel, regardless if they made a purchase on a previous server.
    Darkening, Machen, Korillo and 2 others like this.
  10. Vaclav Augur

Not ideal for people that bought before, but at least it's a bit of an olive branch. Kudos.
  11. Works Elder

Edit: Roshan's 2nd reply not only made my post look stupid, it actually answered the question. So... Ignore me, carry on.

Thanks Roshen. Genuinely appreciate the responses to this question.
  12. Finchy Augur

Thanks Sir!
  13. squidgod Augur

Probably worth waiting a week or so after Phinny launch if you plan to buy one. It wouldn't surprise me to see them put it on sale since it both costs them nothing to create and is absurdly expensive.
  14. Slartibartfast Journeyman

Also, when they open another server due to 3 hour queues... just sayin'.
    Tronk and Vaclav like this.
  15. Vaclav Augur

Eh, I'm paying them "nothing" for the server, since I've got a 22 month stash of kronos - I'm not worried about spending $31.50 x2-3. They deserve it for making this server for us, IMO.

Besides, since it's only sold on the website like expansions, I don't think they'll sale item it - it wasn't effected by the 25% on Cyber Monday - I checked. [I'm a nice enigma, I don't mind wasting money but I still want the best deal when I do waste money]
  16. Banai Augur

Once the server is stable and I see if they plan to open another one I'll drop some cash on krono/store stuff to support them for making the server. But I won't do what I did on RF again and drop a bunch then they open LJ again
  17. MBear Augur

I had a clear feeling in the weeks before RF that we would need another server.
    Just can't tell what this one is going to be like but I will probably make plans that assume no second server until there is some really concrete evidence that there would be since it seems really unlikely.
  18. Banai Augur

I dont think it's unlikely at all. This server will be just as popular as RF was I bet. The long Q times to get in and 15-20 pickzones open may cause some issues they aren't ready for and need to mitigate. Hopefully not but I'll be watching it just in case
  19. MBear Augur

I guess my RL friends and others who came back for RF/LJ haven't shown a big interest in this. I was on the fence about moving and starting over. A lot of casuals I know don't want to start over (the non-raiding type especially) as it means faster xpacs and not a lot of real benefit. Some are mildly excited about no auto boxing but I'm not sure how many think that alone is worth starting over and others don't think it will actually be enforced.
    Maybe a lot of people coming in and creating a character but I bet a lot of them are back on LJ/RF within a week and it will settle down to single server levels.
    Guess we will have to wait and see. Either way, can't go too far wrong holding back like you said to wait a bit.
  20. Nolrog Augur

If not more so.