TLP 40 slot bags on Phini

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Nov 25, 2015.

1. rekais910 Augur

Since I haven't seen a post about this yet I am very curious. Will DBG be allowing people to buy a second 40 slot bag for the new Phini server? I can expect that a lot of people would like them on the new server too. Will they allow those who already bought one to claim one on another server? I personally wouldn't be against buying a second should I be moving. What do you guys think DBG should do about those bags?
  2. Gotcha Lorekeeper

Dude, you are on the wrong forum. This is TLP.
  3. rekais910 Augur

They made a 40 slot for the TLPs too. Cost like 34 bucks and came with 3 25% exp pots. A ton of people on LJ/RF have em.
    Simone likes this.
  4. Ducreux Augur

5. Gotcha Lorekeeper

Holy moly, I apologize. Any weight reduction?
  6. Ducreux Augur

100% , giant size, 1.0 weight.
  7. Kibanu Augur

I need this answered, too. If I knew this server was in the works back then, I would have waited. My monk really needs this bag on the new server. :( It's one per account and since it's on a new server, the heirloom tag doesn't help. I'd be a little upset if they can't help w/ this.
  8. Ducreux Augur

Make a new account->buy another bag.
  9. rekais910 Augur

If you have a boxed account. Main on that account. I believe that is what I will be doing since I've got a comp and a laptop.
    Ducreux likes this.
  10. Alavaz Lorekeeper

I'm curious about this myself. I'd rather not make a new account - or buy another bag for that matter - but if I have to buy a bag I'd way rather do it on my existing account.
  11. Machen New Member

I am betting they will put up a new, similar bag for another $35 for the new server. But hope they answer this before it goes live as it may impact what accounts people use.
    Elkay likes this.
  12. Vichax New Member

13. Zinth Augur

reading comprehension skill (0) ?

• urchaseable once per account on Time-Locked Progression servers. Delivered at time of purchase!
    • Steadfast Satchel
      A 40-slot bag claimable on Time-Locked Progression servers (or any other server)!
    • 3 Bottles of Adventure II
      A bundle of three 25% experience potions usable on Time-Locked Progression servers.
    Riley and Nolrog like this.
  14. Zivix Journeyman

This would be good to know, as I would purchase another bag now to be able to claim it on the new server. Otherwise, I'd have to ask for a full refund as it does clearly state that it is available on Time-Locked Progression servers, which Phinigel is.
  15. Vichax New Member

For me it shows Satchel of shattered Eternities is not usable on TLP servers.
  16. Vichax New Member

Nm didn't scroll down further to see another bag that can be purchased.
  17. Indore Journeyman

Is that bag claimable for all toons on your account? Or is it a one toon deal so choose wisely deal?
  18. Zivix Journeyman

I don't know if you can claim it on more than one server, but claiming it on one server is only available on one character, but it's Heirloom.
  19. Warpeace Augur

Its a one shot deal. It was bait to get TLP players to pony up $$$.
  20. Kearstin Elder

is steadfast satchel lore?