ragefire vote/daybreak fail

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bento, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qade New Member

I don't really understand the hate for Ragefire - and I don't understand how you'd want to ruin peoples experience by trolling and coming back to vote 'No' to block us from Luclin expansion.

A lot of people planned for this day, even took days (or whole week) to plan for the release of the next chapter of the server.

This needs to be fixed asap.
  2. Belit Lorekeeper

I voted YES with 4 accounts.

If you look at the last polls results in March it shows ranks:
    3 I don't care
    2 No
    1 Yes

After this poll here the result page (SHIFT V) shows only:

Dear Devs. Can this possibly be a bug?

Please fix this asap for your customer base on Ragefire.
    Clibikie and Adonhiram like this.
  3. Capacittor New Member

Does anyone know why the vote result window for this poll is blank? The previous polls show the vote that you made at the time in the "Your Vote:" blank but the one for the vote that started on 10/17 is empty.
  4. Holybeard Journeyman

This right here. Is this a bug?
  5. Nuggett New Member

You now have players on Lockjaw server openly admitting to sabotaging the vote, for the record.
  6. Bento Elder

what a bunch of sad sad people
  7. Purifyre New Member

Open Luclin! I re-subbed just to vote yes and play - annoying to hang out on Phinny and see people bragging about voting No on RF just to screw us over..
  8. Bento Elder

those idiots on phinny are the same plebs who complain when the servers die and they are the cause. The player base is tiny for eq and you idiots make it smaller.
    Clibikie likes this.
  9. Sinent_Castmore New Member

voting needs to stop its too easily rigged !
  10. Tomlyn Drayke Journeyman

This, added to the fact that where it says "Your Vote" underneath, this is blank, even though I know I voted. It already says yes on the new poll opened Oct 31st, so something is screwy with the Oct 17th vote. Your system broke, just open the expansion.
  11. Bento Elder

added the fact we had to wait a month and half for them to fix bosses to trigger 6 month wait.
    Clibikie and Capacittor like this.
  12. Adonhiram Augur

Yes, and it also shows, once more, that polls and votes require more transparency. I just don't see why the results are not published and the counting/sampling method explained clearly, as it is for real world elections in modern democracies.
    Clibikie likes this.
  13. Moleh New Member

*Cry* I don't believe this could not have passed. Please check what happened and post us some stats. At least with Brexit we could see the number behind the vote...
  14. Clibikie New Member

Yes, voting seems buged and people are mad in RF cause they have waited long to get moving on.
    Please do live vote now and open damn Luclin, shouldnt be hard.
    Adonhiram likes this.
  15. Moleh New Member

Even another 2 week wait is going to seriously hurt the server both in population and in denting peoples dedication. Would love to see DBG do something creative about this. Come on show you care...
  16. Gausso New Member

Like anything will happen from dbg side..
  17. Gigg em'Ags New Member

+1 - Do not push expansion out 2 weeks due to bugged vote.
  18. Bazz New Member

Please investigate, its not possible the vote didnt pass.
  19. Onetufcookie New Member

Rage fire starting to sound alot like trump.

If I don't win it must be rigged.
  20. chinchey Journeyman

For those of us who actually PLAY on Ragefire, this was a huge shock.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.