ragefire vote/daybreak fail

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bento, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuggett New Member

We were trolled or bugged - either way this needs to be looked at asap.
  2. LilHealer New Member

"I don't like boats and I don't like water. I'm a man, not a fish!"
  3. Yanster Augur

Voting system currently bugged .
  4. Moleh New Member

Not enough people on here laughing to make me think it was trolls. Bug system more reasonable, maybe it let you vote as many times as you liked? Maybe Yes was No and No was Yes? :) Either way would be great to hear from a dedicated member of the support team to stop us wondering.
    Belit likes this.
  5. Tallgears New Member

Unlock Luclin. Thanks.
  6. Phinius Elder

Free the Owlbears!
  7. Belit Lorekeeper

It is either bugged or a mass troll vote by bad people, who are not playing on Ragefire.
    Please dear devs, fix that stuff, think of the early bugged content in Velious in Ragefire and unlock Luclin manually for your paying customers.
    Lightouch, Nuggett and Adonhiram like this.
  8. Adonhiram Augur

Unfortunately, there is some truth in this. Why do #ClubPhinny people jump into every Lockfire thread to tell us how inferior our servers are and that we should reroll on theirs. I don't get it, let us live our lives peacefully on the server(s) we want to be.
  9. Monithias New Member

Make Ragefire . Build walls around other servers to not allow them to come in our server and take our gaming experience. Unlock Luclin
    Belit likes this.
  10. Tudadar Augur

Lol. If RF really was griefed, I cant wait to see LJ results. Since phinny cant be targeted, might be some nice LJ vs RF drama !
  11. Yanster Augur

Set date for Unlock on RF .
    Voting system at the moment bugged
    Unlock now .
    The 3 major guild have voted yes . Add , ide say most of the more casual player .
    Belit likes this.
  12. Xabelle New Member

If Phinny was so great those people wouldn't need to come back to Ragefire to grief us. So really, all this has done is convince me to never roll a toon on Phinny since I don't want to be stuck on a clearly inferior server with a bunch of nozzles.
    sifonin likes this.
  13. Karacho New Member

all guilds i know voted yes, all friends voted yes, i voted yes .. release Luclin.
    Nuggett likes this.
  14. Adonhiram Augur

Same here, I didn't even HEAR a story about someone who voted no. Leaves therefore the question : who are the guys who voted no ? Or, to be more precise, where are they ?
  15. Yanster Augur

almost 9 am East . Answers please .
  16. sifonin Augur

I noticed a decent amount of phinny naysayers coming back to vote, some even in my guild which we removed from the roster as soon as we noticed what they were doing.

There is some serious butthurtery left over from when RF was controlled by magebot armies. They could not possibly understand what a good server atmosphere is like with the toxicity of what phinny is now. Could it be they are mad about there instanced content being broken?
  17. Bazz New Member

There is only 1 reason to vote no on a new expansion and that is blocking other people from enjoying new content. You can still play velious if luclin is out.. in fact.. targets that were always down might be up because the major guilds moved on. So not only are you blocking others from playing what they like, you are blocking your own fun. Thus follows that in this case a round of voting makes no sence. Ragefire for TLP please, you can take down the V because it is pointless.
  18. Lightouch New Member

Devs, please review this for us asap... we're all keen subscribers to the game and would like it to carry on that way, could we get some input into what is going on here? Thank you
  19. Yanster Augur

Can a GM , a real one log on Ragefire .
    Answers , am quited pissed .
  20. Moleh New Member

Progression is for everyone not just the people doing the hardest content. The next level of raids is a focus for many but AA's trade skills and more zones can be enjoyed by all. As has already been said it also opens opportunities for more guilds and individuals to see Velious content as new items and levels (AAs in this case) makes that content easier. Real shame, do hope we get a response so we can understand what has happened.
    sifonin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.