ragefire vote/daybreak fail

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bento, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bento Elder

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  2. Bento Elder

making it real hard to want to play this game.
  3. Hirbow Augur

..and to think I almost went back to ragefire.
  4. Zool Elder

its not possible that the vote would fail, all guilds voting for Luclin because all is waiting for it.
    Either your vote system failed hard or someone arranged a really nice troll vote.

how the did this just happen....
  5. Sicksar New Member

gz trolls you won
  6. Roknoc New Member

There where like 100 people in Gfay (in the morning) that wanna go to the moon !

If RMTer buy the votes that game is so dead !
  7. Roknoc New Member

all raid guilds voted YES - that can never ever be happen !
  8. Bento Elder

Yea this type of stuff makes people want to play other games. Especially after they made us delay the 6 month trigger because all of the raid mobs were initially broken in velious. I'm assuming people who left they server logged back on to vote no, only logical explanation.
  9. woo woo Journeyman

Seriously. Just open it
  10. Gausso New Member

Gratz dbg, no idea how the vote could fail - nice u ruined allready the server! I am happy i didnt resub my accounts.
  11. Gausso New Member

I guess too phinny and lj ppl came to vote..no srsly how can an company allow that?
  12. Lightouch New Member

How on earth has this happened... did a huge amount of people just register and vote against everyone else on the server???? - can we see the results numbers please ! - DB - whats going on..??
  13. Abbye-DW New Member

I came back after a break just to experience Luclin. I am now just about ready to cancel 3 accounts. Where I come from, it's calling biting off your nose to spite your face and DB managed it spectacularly.
  14. Lawyer Augur

Congratulations Daybreak and/or trolls for colossally screwing this up.

We endured an extra month+ of Velious because you couldn't beta test the end-game content effectively and it was not killable, including not even having Vulak spawn properly.

Now, when we finally get to vote, you either couldn't code the vote properly, OR you could account for the legion of trolls who have already left for Phinny, and now return to Ragefire only to spitefully block the people playing on this server from progressing.

Either way, your biggest up is not having ANYONE online at this time -- a GM -- a guide -- hell, even an intern -- to talk to your 100s of players online to tell them anything at all.

Hey, it's your income stream ...
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  15. Bento Elder

This is the fantastic customer service we have been accustomed too with daybreak. When things get rough you hear crickets.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  16. Nuggett New Member

Strongly considering canceling multiple accounts as well. This is unacceptable. MANY of us took breaks from our careers and planned holidays around this launch. Please remedy this DBG.
  17. Adonhiram Augur

+1 I am so F****** mad. Why are there people who like so much ruining the fun of others in this game, unbelievable !!! DBG, please overrule the vote and unlock Luclin. The real players want it now.
  18. Hatewhendathappens New Member

This was F**ing gut punch... People takeing time off work for this, and then you have people not even playing or caring for the server run it into the ground ... DBG really royaly screwd Ragefire this time... THANKS for NOTHING.
  19. Soon Augur

Who would benefit the most from blocking the release?
  20. Bento Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.