ragefire vote/daybreak fail

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bento, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gremin Augur

They have stated in the past that 50.1% is all thats needed to be passed even if that means 1 vote makes the difference.
  2. Illusory Augur

Actually, the name Illusory is my Enchanter on Ragefire and he was created the first hour that the server launched. I was one of the lucky few whom bypassed the majority of botter accounts hogging slots.

Unlike many here, I stay true to my server identify. :)
  3. Ethereal Augur

4. Bento Elder

Ha!
  5. Twiztin New Member

I will admit that I have not read all the posts on this thread but has anyone ruled out the possibility that DBG is trolling for trick instead of a treat and will turn on Luclin soon?
  6. rorriana Elder

It's as likely a scenario as all the other tin-foil hat conspiracy theories we've been hearing here. So far I think people have suggested the following people are to blame:

1. Phinny Players
    2. Lockjaw Players
    3. The developer's code
    4. Casual players
    5. Donald Trump
    6. A joke from Day Break Games
    7. fat ****'s who don't leave their houses
    Twiztin likes this.
  7. kriegfurhen New Member

noticed on my results window for the latest poll 'my vote' had no vote next to it. My other account showed the same.
  8. Nuggziee New Member

Can we add Canada to this list?
  9. Banecrow Elder

Why the hell would you list Phinny as #1? Seriously most of us could care less what happens with you guys, we are happy here and your vote passing or failing has no effect on us. We are if not the most then dam close populated server atm.
  10. Illusory Augur

And Russia.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.