ragefire vote/daybreak fail

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bento, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arex Adema New Member

Seems democracy works. Nice to know the power of my vote counted. I love velious and my friends and I want to keep it here until we have a few more Ring Wars done. Thanks for creating a fair system DBG! You are a hero to the casual gamers among you!
    AgentofChange and Capacittor like this.
  2. Capacittor New Member

This is a solid 8/10! Thank you sir, the laugh was needed!
  3. Ihisly New Member

Arex I appreciate your honesty, I just don't think it represents the majority of the server.

//Ihisly, Darkwind
  4. Bazz New Member

I wasnt aware ring wars would be turned off when luclin goes live.. i cant believe how selfish i was voting yes. Sorry man.
    chinchey likes this.
  5. Adonhiram Augur

Ihisly, look, it's a "new member", draw your conclusions :)
  6. Yanster Augur

Buged HP regen to start with . 2h fights to kill TOV Dragons . Took over a month to fix . Vote should be moved to set date unlock with opening of Phinigel .
    Adonhiram and Belit like this.
  7. Vivolys New Member

It is a mistake , it is not possible otherwise . All Ragefire peoples expects the arrival of Luclin since weeks..........
    I do not know anyone who does not want to immediately
    Please check vote
  8. Akke New Member

How can you release something like this at a time you have no staff on!
    This is the biggest joke i ever seen in my 25 years of gaming.

Its a big shame! The vote cant possibly fail, must be a bugg.

/a really pissed off customer
  9. Nolrog Augur

You do realize it's 3AM right?
  10. Yanster Augur

What about my member who took week off from work . I am disgusted by who ever came back on Ragefire from what ever server to vote no .

BD Devs . compare votes of who hasnt spend more then 5 hours on RF in the last month vs who voted No . You get your answer .

Expect multiple account to be canceled .

And dont tell me to go play on Phinigel . If i wanted to play there , ide be there already .
    Adonhiram and Nuggett like this.
  11. Nolrog Augur

Horribly biased poll. It's the people who want it open right now. People who don't care or want to vote no, wouldn't be online trying to go to the moon.
  12. Feliz Journeyman

I have nothing to add to the discussion. Just wanted to add my name to the list of unhappy campers.

I won't be online until the vote passes or Luclin is released by other means.
  13. Snarff New Member

This party brought to you by tens of thousands of dollars of vacation time.

Edit: Please manually release this. We shouldn't need to enumerate the reasons that it would be extremely healthy for the server. Our active population is already down SO much because of the extra (BUG-based) time in Velious, which in turn rendered us susceptible to vote trolling.
  14. Nuggett New Member

The point is there were HUNDREDS online at launch, not to mention those waiting to log later. There is no way the number of people that voted "no" is *legitimately* greater.
  15. MabbuPhinny Augur

It is a Time Locked Progression Voting Server.

I don't see why you on Lockjaw and Ragefire continue to subject yourselves to these inferior servers. You know this is a risk at every vote. You will never be able to reliably take time off knowing the expansion is actually coming. Not now not for PoP, Not for any expansion. This is exactly how it went down on Fippy too, not Luclin failing, but unknown voting issues/people swaying the vote with troll votes, etc. history is repeating itself.

It sucks this vote failed for you, I get it. But listen to reason here.... Make the jump to Phinigel.

Give up on boxing 12 toons, settle for 2-6 boxes instead. Give up on your third party MaqaroniQuest program.
    Lithien and Banecrow like this.
  16. MabbuPhinny Augur

Go play on Phingel. You can live without your precious third party program.
  17. Sicksar New Member

I don't see why you on Phinny continue to try and poach, but that is just me.
    Adonhiram likes this.
  18. AlmarsGuides Augur

Phinigel has the worst community I have ever experienced of any mmorpg to date. Worse than WoW even.

I don't think many people care about the loss of Macaroni quest, I think most people dislike the community phinigel offers.

Plus I have been told to speak to you actually about getting a working macaroni quest on phinigel.

I'd like mine with extra cheese please.
    Adonhiram likes this.
  19. Rumlebrag Elder

*flips off* at RF a nice F and U for everyone that ruined that server to begin with.
  20. Hateseeker Augur

Daybreak knows that the vast majority of players prefer to actually progress (despite what anyone may say about wanting locked classic servers, or 6 month/9 month whatever), and after all these years of vote fails being quite rare, it's extremely likely that a vote fail is not going to magically result in happiness and rainbows about receiving more time in an expansion - that's a delusion after this much time stuck in one. Especially the early feature incomplete expansions. People are ready for the bazaar and mounts at the least.

As such - why do they even waste the programming time on enabling votes? If a server's ruleset is 3 months, unlock after 3 months. #dropvotingfromTLP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.