ragefire vote/daybreak fail

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bento, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gausso New Member

Well i guess no answer from dbg coming
  2. Hatewhendathappens New Member

I heard that RMT'ers where buying No votes, because they benefit more from us staying in Velious than moving on to Luclin.
  3. Bento Elder

yea most of the old ragefire accounts are playing on phinny right now, takes 5 min to come on and vote with their old toons. Of course daybreak has no solution to this so we all get screwed over.
  4. Holybeard Journeyman

If we can get griefed once like this we can get griefed over and over again.

People who do not play here should not be able to vote on unlocks. Level 40 requirement? That's it? What a joke.
  5. woo woo Journeyman

What a straight up joke.
  6. Angus New Member

Took a few days off work for this... cant belive that this didnt go through, is this just rigged?????
  7. Trondax New Member

A sad sad day for RF. Sigh, i was really looking to Luclin after work!
  8. Bento Elder

There should be no vote, 6 month unlocks. They are incapable of making the voting fair. 8 months in velious? ffs
  9. Mhad Lorekeeper

Come on guys you know this is what needs to happen. There is no one that 'plays' on this server, that I know, that has not voted yes.

[IMG]
  10. Stickman New Member

Great job DGB just mad an entire server mad and probably lost subs for no reason at all its not like this is even a way for yall to make any kind of profit, just open luclin
  11. Zool Elder

12. Ellipsess New Member

I can not comprehend how this could have *NOT* passed except for former RF people (*read Phinny trolls) coming back and intentionally voting no to -block the RF server.

Every person in my Guild has said they voted YES, in fact there were many, many people who took vacation time from work to be online for launch...

I know I voted YES with all 6 of my subscriptions.

I highly recommend some immediate action / response from DBG as there are quite a few people talking not re-subbing over this.
  13. xxxdevtaxxx New Member

#phinnyFTW
    Banecrow likes this.
  14. Bento Elder

daybreaks 2 customer service reps are sleeping atm. Its hilarious a gm isn't even on for a potential expansion launch.
  15. AlmarsGuides Augur

...why....

More people = more customers = more money.

New x-pac = more people.

It's counter productive to an RMT standpoint, since Daybreak is in the RMT business (they are making real money off a virtual game) and everyone is saying "YOU'RE LOSING PROFITS BY DOING THIS!!!!" Yea, well, so would someone selling ingame loot for money.

No one wants to buy anything or spend money on a product when they're mad at it.

Sounds like Phinigel boned you guys. Yell at people like Oldkakrow who brag about logging on/spending a krono just to vote no.
    code-zero and Ethereal like this.
  16. wongli New Member

The only thing i could say I have voted yes with my 9 accounts I CANT belive the votation has been not succesfull.
    :confused:
  17. Jaime Lannister Augur

I'm sure there are plenty of people who failed to vote, because they assumed it would pass.

But regardless, there is absolutely no way this vote fails without players from Phinny/Lockjaw logging in to vote no. This should not be able to happen.

There were hundreds of people sitting at spires at 3am in the morning waiting for an unlock.

Fix this.
    Adonhiram and Snaggs like this.
  18. Lightouch New Member

GM: please log on to RF and do a live poll ... this will give a true depiction of the server population
  19. AlmarsGuides Augur

at 4 am on a Monday. I see where you're coming from but....
  20. Capacittor New Member

#makeragefiregreatagain
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.