ragefire vote/daybreak fail

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bento, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatewhendathappens New Member

Wont happen , as the DBG CS is complete and utterly . They wouldnt know good customer service even if it hit them in the face.
  2. xxxdevtaxxx New Member

I am sure all of you boxers will be fighting over shard camps in no time don't worry
  3. Cronie New Member

DBG too stuck on H1Z1:KotH to care.
  4. warweasel New Member

Umm... isn't it possible you are all being impatient?

(on Lockjaw so don't know if a message saying the vote failed popped up.. or you are all just sitting there waiting for spires to work)
  5. woo woo Journeyman

For real. Ragefire general is flooded with trolls at the moment basking in their moment. This is not right by a damn sight.
  6. kriegfurhen New Member

Even if I were to have voted no, which I did not. I can't see how the vote was not passed. Seems like an impossible result. I'm going back to bed. Sigh.
  7. Stickman New Member

there was a system wide message saying that it failed
  8. warweasel New Member

Oh.. wow.. that is.. insane. Sorry guys.. gets me scared for our vote next month
  9. Jaime Lannister Augur

Nah the mssage of it failing came up.
  10. Gausso New Member

Doesnt matter, i dont think vote ever passes if ppl just can log over and vote no for their fun? Whatever happy i didnt resub my 12 accounts before that happend.
  11. Ihisly New Member

I second that we need it unlocked manually ASAP.

//Ihisly, Darkwind
    Stickman likes this.
  12. Ethereal Augur

#ThanksPhini
  13. DryalRmog Augur

Most of us playing on RF already endured 8 months of Velious so far, sure we can take another few weeks.

Agree that every major raid guild wanted unlock, no idea what players that are not in raid guilds would want.

Also agree that we have never had a voting sever like this, that people had level 40 toons on, and left to join another server (Was not allowed xfr off) so they can still vote on RF....

Most of those people left Ragefire, because guess what they didn't like it.... so will continue to vote no.

IMO 8 months of Velious is long enough because raid content was broken with regen, not even sure why we are voting for unlock.

No Luclin means people get board, move on, let account lapse, maybe find something else to fill time with.
    Luclin open now means more people buy Exp pots for AA.

Daybreak should just open it up and be done with it.
  14. DryalRmog Augur

At this rate, Ragefire has a chance of being in Velious longer then the actual Velious expasion was current on live...
    Dragon Jockey and Stickman like this.
  15. Adonhiram Augur

Please help freeing Lady Aten :

[IMG]
  16. Sherazade New Member

So, when and where did this poll happen at all? My husband and I are playing with two accounts each and played almost daily the past few weeks on RF and never had a poll showing up on one of our accounts.
  17. LilHealer New Member

"From the dawn of time we came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering; when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you... until now.
    Adonhiram likes this.
  18. Adonhiram Augur

The polls are not pop ups anymore, you have to hail a Priest of Discord for voting.
  19. Gausso New Member

I still cant imagine if only ppl who activly play on rf the vote doesnt pass the lvl 40 requiment is a joke, thanks for trolling
  20. LilHealer New Member

You have to Say Vote to a PoD and click tab when it opens, you will be given a message saying you meet the correct requirements to vote.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.