Ragefire Beta reward

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Serakan, May 14, 2015.

1. Eliseus Augur

I was told I would be receiving a free level 50 raid ready character with epic. Is it a gnome that pops out of the box? Halfling parts I put together in the bag?
    jagarr likes this.
  2. Kcooler Lorekeeper

Did anyone find out how many token's it takes to earn the backpack yet?
  3. Numiko Augur

they basically said "enough to show you participated in beta" .. whatever that means
  4. Manian Vineheart Lorekeeper

So I logged on the beta server just to check it out for a few minutes a day or two ago. Did I need to do something else to qualify for the free bags?
  5. Numiko Augur

at this late point I would say create a level 1 Iksar monk,

then create another one and betabuff it up to 40, empty two of the leatherfoot bags and put them in the shared slot, then put all his Pantherskin armour and the Fungi Tunic in it, camp and then create another monk and betabuff it to 35

take the weapons, ring, cloak and forest loop off this one and place it in the bags in the bank shared slot.

Log back to your level 1 monk and take and equip all the gear ..

go out to the Field of Bone and Kill Kill Kill.. you will get the beta stones which you have to click on to record your efforts... but you should be able to farm enough in one day to Qualify I imagine if you are willing to put in a few hours of play time.

Try and kill even or yellow con mobs as it seems the tokens drop more often when fighting a higher level then you mob.

Good Luck!
  6. MBear Augur

Are Stones still dropping in Kunark now that Velious is open?