Ragefire Beta reward

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Serakan, May 14, 2015.

1. Serakan Lorekeeper

8 slot bag with no weight reduction.

They gave out --FREE INSTANT CAST FROGLOK ILLUSIONS-- on Fippy just for showing up.

This reward is truly inspired
  2. oleris Elder

source?
    Xanadas likes this.
  3. Fiido Missalot New Member

4. Invictvs Augur

5. Baldur Augur

Do you get both for just using 1 beta stone? Or do you only get the bank box if you used X, some number they come up with?
  6. taliefer Augur

awesome. i can save 6 gold.

granted i wasnt expecting much,but was thinking itd at least be a 10 or 12 slot, with little or no weight reduction
  7. Ducreux Augur

8. Kunon Augur

Could have been worse, at least they have some sort of use. Could have been a hat ornamentation that required that you to spend SC so you could unlock the wearing ornamentations...
    Sheex likes this.
  9. vardune Augur

8 slots no wieght reduction bag? Is that the only reward? How many stones do u need?
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I see what you did there!
    Kunon likes this.
  11. Behee Augur

You want to play on a nostalgia server, and get free stuff that nobody had at opening day?

It's one or two less things to have to buy when funds are tight at the start, and other things add up fast. All that, simply to do something you would have done anyway (gone to Beta to check it out).

You also have the choice of not claiming it.
  12. Darth Augur

It would have been nice if the bag had at least been GIANT and 0 wt.

And, the box should be giant and 10 slots, with the 50 wt.

This is just a c*ck to the fase right here. Nothing personaly DBG, honestly.
    squidgod likes this.
  13. Vexosis Journeyman

Aristo also mentioned that he will talk to the team about reducing the weight of the bag.
  14. taliefer Augur

/shrug., it beats a kick in the teeth.

again, i wasnt expecting much, but i thought itd be better than re colored backpack is all. i dont think thats unreasonable. i wasnt really even expecting weight reduction at all.

you are right tho, i woulda logged on beta and tooled around regardless if there was a reward. it was daybreak who said theyd give us something for doing it. never expected it to be a huge advantage.
  15. Nolrog Augur

I think they could make them a tiny bit bigger. Maybe 10 or 12 slot and the bank one can be 20, without really impacting things. Make it weigh 250 so people cannot carry it around or something. I realize they need to be careful so as to not give people something over powering, but these two rewards (assuming they are the correct rewards) are underwhelming. Heck, I'd rather have some kind of illusion instead.
  16. Darth Augur

Then they should have offered an illusion, even Guise of the Deceiver would be less an advantage over an actual bag.
  17. Jenarie Elder

I like them. I expected RED considering the server name but burnt is appropriate in it's own way. And who doesn't want a box in the bank that looks different than all the other bank bags?

A free backpack at level 1 is pretty exciting. Heck, when I start an alt a couple of bags is usually all they get anyway so I'm ready to play now!

Random thought: I wonder if the name Pollyanna will be taken...
    sihpa likes this.
  18. Tudadar Augur

Does this mean beta tokens no longer drop and all rewards are finished?
  19. Nolrog Augur

No, they are still dropping (as of about 1 hour ago).
    Tudadar likes this.
  20. Riou EQResource

RIP Monk weight :p