Ragefire Beta reward

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Serakan, May 14, 2015.

1. Vaclav Augur

I put in a ton of time and never actually ran into anything buggy myself - and I wasn't explicitly farming tokens.

Seems fair that my time would've been less valued because I didn't find anything wrong in game.
    Indrigoth likes this.
  2. Batbener Augur

In the original FAQ on the Beta, they said the reward would probably be a bag. While I would have done the beta anyway, I also did it for the bag. As long as I ate enough of those coins(which I probably did) I am going to get the bag, and like it.

I would have preferred to be able to start my three toons in the same city and then change race(which I can anyway with DC), but very happy with the bag.
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

To clarify here, the beta reward is two bags. This will be available as long as you're active in beta (and dev will be able to check things like beta stones to confirm activity).

The bags will look like this. Bone chips seen in the image below are NOT included ^_^

[IMG]
  4. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Thanks for the picture Roshen!

Looks like the weight of the bag was reduced?
  5. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Also, have you all confirmed that the manaburn recourse on HT is not functioning?
    Barton likes this.
  6. kain200 Elder

Roshen please let Aristo know that we're very happy you guys decided to lower the weight on the bag! That was really the main thing I thought of that would really help starter monks out who are trying to stay below weight limit. This will make the ragefire bag much better to carry than a regular store bought.
    Fallfyres and Barton like this.
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

The beta reward Ragefire Backpack will be a 1.5 weight on the live Ragefire server. This is less than some of the images people have been sharing from the beta.
    tzeriel, Barton and Dandy like this.
  8. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Thanks again Roshen!
  9. taliefer Augur

good enough for me, its better than the vendor bought backpack at least.
  10. Multra New Member

Sooooo the 1 arrow IS included?
  11. vardune Augur

Roshen, thank for the pics and all the hard work. Keep up the good fight keeping the forums positive.
  12. Dandy Augur

[IMG]
  13. Derresh Augur

Wonder if there will be 999 claims, since their heirloom and not lore...... something something profit.
  14. sojero One hit wonder

heck with the arrow, I want the boots and bracers :)
  15. Qulas Augur

10 slot bags are the absolute best you can get, even weighing 50 lbs that bag will be usable by everyone outside of their banks ( sans monks ). Wish the bank one would weigh 500 instead of 50, that way it would actually be a bank bag, and not a second free bag for everyone.
  16. Derresh Augur

People claim their 500 wt bag when they log in and cant move. Ha ha that'd be funny.
    Deadlyne likes this.
  17. Numiko Augur

I don't see any milk and cookie in there ... :oops:
  18. Kiaro Augur

Ogres Dwarves Trolls and Barbarians get 2 bags, everyone else gets one, what gives? :p
    A bag is certainly beneficial (Since I saw 0 bags and such drop off of skeletons while leveling, which is buggy I guess)
  19. Numiko Augur

I got a backpack off a decayed skelly in north ro, it must be a pretty rare drop though as I killed a hundred or so.
  20. Lord Binky Elder

My 60 strength erudite wizard will not be carrying that around, no.