Ne Cede Malice - Erollisi Marr - 9pm PST

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Bamkan, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Bamkan Augur

Not sure how raiding on another server during our primary raids hours would be beneficial to NCM, but we'll keep it in mind :)

We've been focusing a bit of Grummus, and we kinda forgot about the other side a little.

Grannus down tonight for NCM.

Would love some more folks onboard so we can finish off this expansion in style.
    Bonus incentives applying for the ex-Descendants folks. Absolutely LOVING the folks who have already decided to come over to the love server :)
  2. Bamkan Augur

Grummus down tonight !
  3. Bamkan Augur

Anniversary event down for us last night :)

Still looking at recruiting PST folks.

We have a small bonus for ex-Descendant folks who join in the month of April (only). shortened probation period, +4 dkp and a krono if you maintain 60% attendance for the first month.
  4. Bamkan Augur

Bump. Looking for more folks.

We are looking at progressing into TBM T3 in the coming week/s.

Friendly reminder, the special offer recruitment offer/bonus ends in a couple of days. Get your app in b4 end of April.
  5. Bamkan Augur

Welcome to T3.
    High Bokon Boromas down last night. Yay flags :)

Grummus also down - Video courtesy of Zare :)
  6. Bamkan Augur

Our first Bokon win from the other night :)

Hello DPS my old friend, I've come to talk with you again.

"join us"

this is us

ps : pls only join us if it's viable for you long term. We have a 3 day week raid schedule of 4 hours each period. I honestly don't wants folks who can only raid the first 2 hours or the last 2hours..but if you can raid 2/3 of the days for 4 hours , then that helps us more :).
  7. Bamkan Augur

Emo, Grannus, Bokon, Vim and Vigor down 2nite.

We had a couple of shots at final event Enslaver. I'm very happy with our progress on this event so far.

As always - we would love for folks who can raid in the late night PST time slot to join us :)

Almost every class is open , and if it's not ;t bamkan open up rangers cos i'm flippin awesome ! and i'll see what i can do :)
    PS : 1x Necro spot is open - you need to be awesome tho and have high attendance time.
  8. Bamkan Augur

When we started this TBM journey together, people told me,

"it's impossible"

"it cannot be done"

I had hope and faith that I could prove the doubters wrong.

This past weekend it happened.
    Our esteemed guild leader, Dharkk, had 0 deaths for a raid night.

I had to verify through the logs that he wasn't just FD for the 4 hours. Over the past 6months he has ruined the self esteem of every cleric and druid within our guild.
    Tandia tells you, 'I just cannot keep him up, it like he's a magnet for the boss'.
    Granamir tells you, 'I need a break from Dharkk tonight pls, had a rough week'.

Theocracy took on the challenge, and has been hard at work, honing his skills and reflexes and luck. It finally paid off.
    Well done !

Oh - We also destroyed Enslaver of Souls :)

Congratulations all.
    Rhaage likes this.
  9. cid82 New Member

good evening - I would like my Bard Remifa (Narrothian Dragonlord) to have access to the raid channel :)

Thanks you of ur consideration
  10. Bamkan Augur

TBM completed for server first.

Grats NCM folks, 2nd year running :)

Really proud of all the effort everyone has put in. Well deserved victory !~

[IMG]
  11. Bamkan Augur

Just an update and a bump :)

6 Events down tonight. We also managed to slip in a None Shall Stand achievement on Bokon Boromas. We are closing in on the 15min Akkapan Fast achievement as well.

We are going to continue to work through them all. Now is the time to join us !

I think we had around 47ish on the raid tonight. So still a bit of room for folks :)

We raid 9pm - 1am PST Fri/Sat and Monday.
  12. Bamkan Augur

Bumpage.

Enslaver down each week :)

We revisited Cazic-Thule last night to get more Berserker rings :)

Thanks Picks and Co for the Fear pre-clear, Dukin should be back this week to resume his regular clearance duties :)

Apply to join us at NCM forums
  13. Brohg Augur

9pm Pacific raid time on Fri/Sat & Mon

if you're online those times & 105, check us out~
  14. Bamkan Augur

Friendly BUMPAGE !
  15. Bamkan Augur

With the new expansion due end of November, I'd like to remind folks that NCM has a 2month DKP decay policy. It's not possible to hoard and accumulate years of DKP :)

Anyone joining us over the next week or so, could potentially be the top DKP person when new expansion launches :)

That said, we have a ton of gear going to Alts, and it would be nice to gear up new recruits
    We are overexhausting Wychwei's supply of Alts, and she is having a difficult time leveling up new ones fast enough. It would be nice if we could take the strain off her. (I jest......slightly:) )

Most classes are open for recruitment, but I feel our more specific needs would be
    • an excellent Warrior,
    • a spankerly good Druid
    • assorted DPS
    If you can raid 9pm - 1am PST and want to raid EoK. Then check us out . Thanks :)
  16. Bamkan Augur

17. Bamkan Augur

Ticked off Non Transferable achievement on Grannus last night.

And got Enslaver down to only 1 add wave !!

We are all looking forward to EoK raids :)
  18. Bamkan Augur

We got 6.5 mil DPS with about 44 folks on Grummus. Woo woo.

If you are PST and want to raid EOK !, then GET TO THE CHOPPER and join our team :)
  19. Bamkan Augur

Friday - Emo, Grannus, Stem ,Grummus, Vim and Vigor , Lady of Life
    Sat - Hate raid (Maestro and Inny), Bokon, Enslaver (finished 1 hour early)
    Monday - Fear raid. (finished 2 hours early)

We are raiding . Most of this gear is going to alts. We just like to RAID !

EoK we are all looking forward to. I think going into this new expansion is one of the strongest geared team that we've had :)

We have room for around 10 good folks who can sustain raiding in a 9pm - 1am PST time slot Fri, Sat and Mon. Mainly looking at DPS on this front. Though maybe room for 1 support druids or 1 shaman.

We have Room for 1 NECRO also - so get in touch with Picklevich pls if you think you have what it takes.
  20. Bamkan Augur

Unlike some guilds who have beaten all the raids already - We haven't beta test this stuff ! :)
    We like to learn as we go !

Really proud of the team this weekend.
    Friday night - Sarnak Assault !
    - omg .....sarnak's wave wiped us...
    - omg .....giants - wtf - wiped us...
    - 3rd attempt - great stuff - boom boom GORE is dead ! :)

We got a few attempts in on Droga on Fri also.
    Droga down to around the 15% mark.

Our melee DPS seem really afraid of getting in the pool for some reason !:

Saturday night - full on Droga mission.
    We changed things up a little - we decided to go for High Priest kill. So that took a little planning to work in. We settled on a sweet spot of about 60secs to kill High Priest and did adds till then. Preloading aggro on some of the adds helped also . :)
    I don't really know what casters are supposed to be doing from 16% and down - kiting golems maybe? - staying away from melee dps ? :)

Anyways - after MANY attempts we got both Eok T1 raids down - Grats all - I apologise about my language.

Beat Droga with 40 folks - so 14folks needed :) Apply at our site :)
    Tarrith likes this.