Ne Cede Malice - Erollisi Marr - 9pm PST

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Bamkan, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Bamkan Augur

Tita's Ghost down last night.

Still room in raids for folks :) Fri, Sat, Monday raids at 9pm PST.
  2. Bamkan Augur

Arx #2 Numicia is DOWN !!!

Great job team. 2 firsts in a row for NCM.

No room in raid 2nite for (too many) extra folks - but honestly - if you are 105 and have a bunch of AA's and know how to play and can make late night 9pm PST raids. Then put in an app ! First come , first served is how we work it !

ATM We are looking for another good Warrior. Also although Wizard appears low, we can fit in another 2 of them ! Necro's are definitely closed. Enchanters for some reason are appearing on our parses, so i'm happy to throw out the dps that isn't beating those folks for you if you can beat them. /jest :)

In all seriousness - most classes are open - chat to Ninster/Bamkan/Dharkk.

Cheers and beers - Great win NCM team ! :)
  3. Yimin Augur

Hello Ne Ce de from my old server :)
  4. Bamkan Augur

Arx #3 Nomia is DOWN !!! :)

We had phase 3 down to 50 odd % on Saturday with 3 tanks all fully ready to go, but it wasn't to be - FV took rampage on us :(

Tonight we redeemed :) Epic win. We pretty much thought we'd lost at the end , when we killed Nomia and still had up 10ish or so adds and it appeared to do the FV reset. And then..we got the loot :)

My own personal highlight 2nite was a phase #3 , partial wipe at 40% or so, and chanter team just stepping in with the AE stun rotation on the adds, which meant we could recover. And then stepping in again very quickly at 10% or so to help us finish off the rest of the event. They reacted very quickly with their own gumption :)

We had a little taste of Arx #4 a week ago. Now it's time to kick it into proper gear :)

NCM is still welcoming guild applications as we push towards the last 2 events in TDS.
    We are also to a much more limited extent welcoming RC members of a high caliber.

You can apply here
  5. Bamkan Augur

Arx #1, #2, #3 and the two one off's all down last week.

We're still looking at picking up a few more folks if possible, if you are interested or have questions then contact Bamkan, Dharkk, Xytlar or Wazrong.
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Friendly bump for a TypoMarr guild getting it done with a best coast time schedule. Nice!
    Bamkan and Crystilla like this.
  7. Bamkan Augur

Arx 1, 2 and 3 , and Ghost and Simon says down again and still Monday to raid !

First slow belt dropped !! Grats Nunuke on Usanium

Beginning Monday we have also significantly reduced the price of CoTF loots. CoTF T1 loot to between 25% and Free, and CoTF T2 loot to between 50% to 25%.
  8. Bamkan Augur

Our second Slow Belt dropped and it went to again to a Warrior - Grats Whaa !!. Really appreciate our raiders from holding on bidding on this item to allow our Warriors to get it. Nice stuff !

Clean kill on Ghost - so that belt must be helping :)

Our first T3 flags started to arrive on Saturday night.

We have a great tank/heal team. We are still looking for DPS DPS DPS , particularly the ever elusive Wizards, and Mages we have a couple of spots for as well.

Welcome to contact me on ;t erollisi.Bamkan to discuss anything :)
  9. Bamkan Augur

10. Anastasis Elder

Friendly bump, so this won't get lost among all the RF/LJ guilds' recruitment.
    Bamkan likes this.
  11. Ninster Journeyman

:) cant wait to get back to raiding with everyone
  12. Anastasis Elder

13. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Ne Cede Malice has room for more Pacific Time raiders! Check out the guild's class needs at NCM's site.

We raid from 9 PM to 1 AM on Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays. This schedule means we have Australians, New Zealanders, Chinese, Hawaiian, West (best) Coast players, and some East Coasters with insomnia or unconventional working hours. If you're considering a server transfer then you won't be alone, since many in NCM's roster have come seeking a new home whose raid time better suits their schedule.

Our tanks are solid, our clerics curse like sailors, and our rangers get lost. Come join the fun, and laugh at our token berserker trying not to die.
  14. Bamkan Augur

Arx #4 is very close for us now. Last attempt with 40 folks we got a Urs down and Adria down to 35% or so b4 the wheels fell off :)

We are doing a big push this weekend for Arx 4 server first win. Come and join the fun :)
  15. Bamkan Augur

Arx #4 down.

We've been working on this for a little while now and I really appreciate all the effort folks have put in to getting this win. Everything really Jelled 2nite. This raid requires really all aspects to be TIGHT.

We have one more raid to go to finish expansion.

We are still looking for folks, - who knows - join now and you might be able to come for Monday's Arx #5 raid. ok that is doubtful - although i'm male and haven't been touched for quite some time and could be persuaded. :): Wife says no.
  16. Crystilla Augur

Grats folks!
    Bamkan and Koryu like this.
  17. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Friday: Beat Tita and Numicia (2), we were on a roll but the night got cut short by that emergency patch.
    Saturday: Beat Nomia (3), Lucia (4) again (so it ain't a fluke!), Vitio (Simon Says), and put in a couple of good runs at Calix/Lanys.

Class needs have been updated, check them out at our site. If you're looking for a Pacific based raiding guild, you can join us in the race for first on Erollisi Marr to beat Arx5.
    Bamkan likes this.
  18. Yimin Augur

Cong when you win Arx 5 , cause if you can win 4 , you will for sure win 5 , and I really mean this , I sure hope you are first on E-Marr beat TDS go go go :)

Yimin
    Bamkan likes this.
  19. Anastasis Elder

20. Bamkan Augur

Yimin - you are like a fortune teller mate.

Arx #5 is down !

Not really much to say. We had a group geared Warrior tank Calix for most of it so I suppose that was pretty impressive for the heal team to keep him up, or else he is just an impressive warrior :) Once the liches disappeared then it just seemed to be a matter of keeping up the tanks. We definitely got a lot of room for improvement, but that will come from repeating the event.
    To me , our best win of the night was Arx #4. I think it's our 4th win here and each time just looks better and better. Folks are actually omg paying attention :)

Well deserved win NCM !

PS : You'd be welcome back on E-Marr, Yimin in NCM colours :)