Ne Cede Malice - Erollisi Marr - 9pm PST

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Bamkan, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Bamkan Augur

For a limited time we are allowing Heroic toons (85+) to join us as Friends and Family members. If you are a late night PST (around 9pm) player then come along and check us out.

Ne Cede Malice

NOTE : We are a late night PST guild. Please checking the times YOU can be on also fit with the majority of OUR guild members :) There are minimium requirements that are class dependant b4 you can raid with us, generally they are lvl 95 required+, and the usual assortment of AA's.
  2. sojuu Augur

Bump
    Bamkan likes this.
  3. Ninster Journeyman

:) looking for more players for raids

Bamkan has offered to sponsor lvl 85 + toons while they achieve the requirements to raid with us. If you just wanna meet some of us send me a tell we can try to get you into some groups or open raids if/when we have them.
    Bamkan likes this.
  4. rudiny New Member

Cannot believe how awesome this guild is. Great players extremly helpful and taking out cotf targets. A bit later raid schedule but works great for my schedule. If you can make raids after 9pm pacific time this guild can be a terrific fit.
    Bamkan likes this.
  5. Ninster Journeyman

:p:p:)

We have another target in CoTF that we are able to beat. We beat WK2 tonight *cheers*. Always looking for more feel free to send me tells in game to chat.

Gonna be working on Bixie !! come join the fun!
    Bamkan likes this.
  6. Bamkan Augur

I prefer listening to that sweet voice of yours Ninster in Vent.

Every time you say "I *have* faded my pet, Bamkan! " I get goosies all over :)
  7. Benzarden Augur

Grats on the WK2 win guys!
  8. Bamkan Augur

Dead Hills down !!!

We're still doing RoF raids, but our focus has switched in the last few weeks from RoF to CoTF due to flagging issues. Wk #2 and DH down in the last few weeks.

We're still looking for more friendly faces :)

Bixie onslaught coming soon !
    Crystilla likes this.
  9. Pwnography Augur

Congrats to Ne Cede on the Dead Hills kill! Good luck as you progress. I have faith that DH#2 will follow soon, as its much easier than WK2.

Keep pushing on.
    Crystilla likes this.
  10. Bamkan Augur

DH #2 - Legacy of Bayle down 2nite.

Fantastic effort everyone.

Our DZ's are getting 54's now, but we still have some boxes (these are mostly healer types) that can be pushed out :)

If you want to raid from 9pm PST to 1am on Fri , Sat and Mon then come and join the team NCM on Erollisi Marr.
    Crystilla likes this.
  11. Crystilla Augur

Grats folks! Keep on the great progress :) NCM is a good place to hang your hat!
  12. sojuu Augur

Still knocking raids out on emarr, with some classes open for recruitment. Look us up and join the fun! Can't wait to see your app!
  13. Ninster Journeyman

CoTF Wk1, Wk2, Dh1, Dh2, Bixie 1 all down

heading off to neriak 1 and bixie 2 in the coming weeks

please send Ninster a tell in game if you are interested in joining the fun

Several classes are open High need in Bard, Berserker, Cleric, Druid, Enchanter, Paladin, Rogue, Warrior and Wizard

please feel free to visit our website and register http://teamnecedemalice.com/portal/index.php/forum/ucp.php?mode=register

then fill out an application
    http://www.teamnecedemalice.com/j15/forum2/applys.php?mode=post&f=2
  14. sojuu Augur

Neriak1 down not much longer for more first wins! Momentum is on our side were moving through these targets. If you wanna app and join the fun would love to hear from ya. Be quick though raid spots are filling fast!
    Crystilla likes this.
  15. Crystilla Augur

Grats folks!
  16. sojuu Augur

Neriak2 down!
    Crystilla likes this.
  17. Bamkan Augur

Awesome effort by our NCM team. Late finish - When the heck do the Liches stop spawning??? omg !

We are always looking for more players in our 9pm PST time slot.

Bixie #2 tomorrow night - a win will finish up T1 CoTF.

But we don't want to stop there !:)

A quick shout out to our Raid Channel members who have helped us immensely, particularly Eye of Eternity, who have a bunch of dedicated and talented individuals who also raid with us. Thank you guys.
    Crystilla likes this.
  18. Bamkan Augur

Bixie #1 reflag done to help out those needing it - 43 folks in instance, plenty of room for more !

Next stop is Bixie #2.

9PM PST guild is what we are. ANY CLASS welcome to apply.
  19. Ninster Journeyman

Bixie 2 down! OMG! This completes CoTF T1 for us. On to Tower of rot!! Should be terrible and fun at the same time.

Would love to hear from some of you if you are interested in joining our team or just discussing what options you have to raid with us.

Look for Ninster on the Erollisi Marr Server, I'll be waiting in the bixie house :)
    Crystilla likes this.
  20. sojuu Augur