Ne Cede Malice - Erollisi Marr - 9pm PST

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Bamkan, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Bamkan Augur

i love this guild !

Friday night - we took down Lcea and Droga. Then we took down Bokon (it melted !) and Enslaver.

We had taken down Damsel last weekend and got all 3 achieves to get us the Eye of Decay. !!

Tonight we did the other side, our 4th attempt and with only 2 golem spawns - boom - we got Uncursed achievement and the Eye of Life.

Thinking we're invincible we headed to Wither/Decay to try for Crazy 8's and the "blob one" :) Tonight was one of the FIRST nights that we've actually tanked them together . We got the Crazy 8's but we had an unfortunate LD by a bard on the bridge , so lost the blob one :)

Stay safe :)
  2. Bamkan Augur

Still taking down both T1 EoK targets.

Akkapan Fast achieve down last night. (with 39 folks ! )

We also got the blob one on Wither as well :)

7% for Eye of Life
    5% for Eye of Decay so far

I think we only have 3 to go - although we are repeating some for folks. Grannus Restoration (should get this one next run, we can identify when they spawn now :) ), Bokon Decay (timing on decay iv and bokon hp for burn), enslaver ddr (just 1 fail last run, we are only getting 2 "moves" before we get mini's spawn now : ) )

If you want to raid in a PST raid slot, then pls check us out :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!
  3. Bamkan Augur

CHARDOK #1 down last night. !!!

If you know chardok #1 , you don't talk about Chardok #1.

I wasn't there, so i can't talk about it either.

Grats Team NCM on first T2 win !
  4. Bamkan Augur

Queen Velazul Di`Zok down for NCM tonight :)

Szilent has been saying to me - "no Bamkan you are weak. You do adds". Tonight (i think basically just due to lack of Tanks), he called me up. "Bamkan - you on boss - you Fort and someone pick up when you die."

Some might call it luck. But to me it's all about good planning.
    [Tue Jan 17 19:57:58 2017] You tell ncmraiding:4, 'gonna open a second beer now..just so i don't have to fiddle halfway thru :)'

We had some very focused folks tonight - Tanks extremely fast on picking up, Healers were going full bronco mode and our DPS was outstanding throughout (I'll never forget Saturday tho you willywanks ! ) , We pulled 7mil DPS on lady phase and 6mil DPS on decay phase on Enslaver - had one aura at 47% and still someone failed it / grr :) Thems the breaks . We did managed to sustained over 4mil on Queen tho :)

And our raids are not full. We have NO BENCH !

We did have a little play around with Atrebe's Vault tonight. After a couple of initial wipes , we got it locked down (embellished slightly) and proceeded to Golem phase. I really like these new events and the challenges we face. I really love the way that NCM handles these as a team. We have pretty open discussions on things about what might or might not work. And then we try it. Number of NCM Beta raids won = 0.

Recruitment is still open :)

Check us out if you're PST !~
  5. Bamkan Augur

Great work Team - Atrebe's Vault has fallen tonight to NCM. Server First :)

We are looking forward to getting our hands dirty in T3 :)
    Maedhros likes this.
  6. Bamkan Augur

Another week and clearance of EoK T2 flags.

It's freed us up to finish off the remaining TBM achievements for Eye of Life and Decay.

Grats everyone on their new Type 3 aug :)

We're still recruiting :)
  7. Bamkan Augur

Friendly BUMP for your PST needs :)

We've been hitting up Annivesary x2 per week.

Still working on T3 event #1 :)

Always looking for more competent players that can play in our TIME ZONE :) 9pm PST + )

Cheers.
  8. Tarrith New Member

9. Kane New Member

Hi!
    The hours are nice since kids will be going to bed and work done. Problem is I haven't played the game in hmm 10 years so my toon is only level 65. I can of course boost it to 85, but any person coming back is pretty much out of luck unless go to a time locked server? It is slow to level alone without boxing I would guess?

Ideas?
  10. Bamkan Augur

Last post April - wow - i've been slacking ! :)

Last month or so we've been hit with lower numbers than normal, something about USA summer time or something :)
    We've still be toiling away tho, getting the usual 3 eok events down and most weeks Queen. Doing Damsel for the masks and Bokon/Sul for the augs.
    Saturday night we beat Queen with 41. Tonight we had a stronger force (which is weird for a monday) and we finished up Atrebe's Vault and headed to Kar'Zok with 44 keen folks :) We got the Flames down , but wasn't to be tonight, but it felt damn good to be in the zone we deserve to be ! :)

We'd love for more PST time zone players to come and join our ranks to we can knock this bugger off ! :)
    Officer Team = Dharkk - Wazrong - Tarrith - Granamir - Bamkan.

Cheers :)
  11. Bamkan Augur

^ I smiley face way too much.
  12. Brohg Augur

Since Bamkan last posted, NCM defeated Kar`Zok (Aug 20), Ancient Dragon (Sep 09), and Atrebe's-room-full-of-nonsense-but-not-Atrebe-himself (Sep 16)

<Ne Cede Malice> is recruiting Druids, Beastlords, Enchanters, and standouts of any class! if you're 105, share our playtime (9pm PST Fri/Sat/Mon) and care about being good at what you do, register with your character's name at teamnecedemalice.com
  13. Brohg Augur

<Ne Cede Malice> is recruiting Druids, Beastlords, Enchanters, and standouts of any class! if you're 105, share our playtime (9pm PST Fri/Sat/Mon) and care about being good at what you do, register with your character's name at teamnecedemalice.com
  14. Brohg Augur

Pacific Time Zone Raiding!

Yay for random changes to four year old abilities! Along with a couple promotions , globe-crossing moves, brand new kiddos and such (congrats to all enjoying such), I am made to suddenly care about recruiting warriors again, along with the above mentioned druids, bards, and beastlords!

9pm PST raids Fri-Sat & Mon! register with your level 105 character's name at teamnecedemalice.com!

Inquiries may be directed to erollisi.Dharkk, erollisi.Wazrong, erollisi.Szilent … #erollisi.general? gl with that last, but what the hey
  15. Parker Elder

Well hello there. Definitely interested...but not sold ...with lotsa questions for you all. What would be the best avenue for me to pursue communications since my initial forum activation seems to be pending?
  16. Brohg Augur

<Ne Cede Malice> on Erollisi Marr server is recruiting raiders for 9pm Pacific Fri/Sat/Mon events! if you're 110 and care about being good (EoD1 a plus!), register with your character name at teamnecedemalice.com !

Ready slots for Warriors, Bards, Beastlords!

An Enchanter, Druid, Wizard, Berserker, Paladin or Rogue sure would be welcome!

Others should really be ready-to-rock hotshots, but we're always open to exceptional applicants who share our raid time.
  17. Brohg Augur

<Ne Cede Malice> on Erollisi Marr server is recruiting raiders for 9pm Pacific Fri/Sat/Mon events! if you're 110 and care about being good (EoD1 is a plus), register with your character name at teamnecedemalice.com !

Ready slots for Enchanters and Druids!

We're always open to exceptional applicants who share our raid time. Rangers, monks and shadowknights will need to be raid-ready hotshots
  18. Tarrith New Member

<Ne Cede Malice> on Erollisi Marr server is recruiting raiders for 9pm Pacific Fri/Sat/Mon events! if you're 110 and care about being good (EoD1 is a plus), register with your character name at teamnecedemalice.com !

Inquiries may be directed to erollisi.Dharkk, erollisi.Wazrong, erollisi.Szilent, and erollisi.Tarrith

We're always open to exceptional applicants who share our raid time.

Happy hunting.