Ne Cede Malice - Erollisi Marr - 9pm PST

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Bamkan, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Bamkan Augur

Welcome all Everquest players.

Ne Cede Malice (Yield Not to Evil) are a late night PST raiding guild located on the Erollisi Marr server. We raid 3 nights a week.

Our raid hours are
    Mon : 9pm PST - 1am PST
    Fri : 9pm PST - 1am PST
    Sat : 9pm PST - 1am PST

Kill List
    CoTF T1 - defeated 2014-07-07
    CoTF T2 - defeated 2015-02-15
    Plane of War - defeated (server first)
    TDS - defeated 2015-08-22 (server first)
    TBM completed - 2016-06-12 (server first)

We are currently focusing on completing VANQUISHER achievements in TBM .

We are looking to recruit most classes. Further information, such as applications or class requirements, can be found at
    Ne Cede Malice.
    You are also welcome to contact one of our officer team for further information - Dukin, Dharkk, Theocracy, Wazrong, Bamkan.

We also have limited Raid Channel memberships available for members of other guilds on our server, who would like to experience the raiding aspect of EQ, without haven't to leave their current guild.

Join the team and don't give in to Evil !

Edit : Updated for 16/6/2016..
  2. Bamkan Augur

Looking for bards/beasts, most classes are open though requirements differ depending on exact need.

Check us out :)

teamnecedemalice
  3. Bamkan Augur

Lord Nagafen down.

Looking for more players to join the team. :)
  4. Kurayami Augur

Bump, we are still looking for more, particularly in the DPS/Healing department. If you think you can make at least 70 % of raids, you are very much encouraged to inquire further/apply!
  5. Ninster Journeyman

Hey slackers ;)

Feel free to send me tells in game (Ninster) if you have any questions or wanna find out who you need to talk to for your specific class. Below is a link to some important information about the guild.

Looking forward to meeting some of you! :p

http://teamnecedemalice.com/portal/index.php/guild-rules
  6. Dramatime Augur

I think this raid time and your guild might fit with me.

Currently 97 beast with 4kaa's. Ill fill my app when I get home I think. Hopefully you guys like me.
  7. Bamkan Augur

Xorbb #1 down tonight. Epic victory!

Still looking for quality players of most classes.

Check us out at Ne Cede Malice
  8. Dramatime Augur

I registered on the website however being that tonight when I get home the game will be down /sad face was wondering if you could activate my account. Name is "Dramaful". Really liked ninster the other day when I ran into her hoping that I can make the cut and join with you guys.

And a HUGE grats on Xorbb!

EDIT: I was thinking about maybe RF as well just because 12am-4am is doable and so is the 7am-11am. Just wanted to be up front. All of the NCM people I've met have been really nice. Just trying to find a home in which I can raid in and enjoy the other part of the game =).
  9. Bamkan Augur

Xorbb #2 has fallen. A little late with this update :)
  10. Ninster Journeyman

WOOT~! we beat Xorbb 3 :cool:

Who wants to come join us as we enter T3 RoF ??

/tell Ninster in game to find out what we need for classes and if you would be a good fit for the guild.
  11. Ninster Journeyman

Ethernere Tainted West Karana win tonight. Great first attempt at Chelsith we will definitely win it next try!

We are looking for some good players who would like to join us as we finish RoF and begin CoTF :D

http://teamnecedemalice.com/portal/
  12. Weenukes New Member

We're kicking butt in WK every time so far... hope I didn't just jinx us =/.
  13. Ninster Journeyman

We are making great progress on Chelsith, currently doing some back flagging of Chapterhouse and Xorbb 1,2 and 3. Doomscale Horde raid from CoTF is currently in our weekly rotation with no losses.

Looking for several slackers erm I mean classes still feel free to visit our webpage and/or send me a tell in game on Ninster.
  14. Ninster Journeyman

:p any players available to raid during 9pm - 1Am PST (midnight - 4 am EST) ?

Looking for some talented players to come join us on the Erollisi Marr Server. Doing T2 on farm and working hard to beat T3.
  15. sojuu Augur

16. Ninster Journeyman

WOOOT 1.5x the normal DKP for the next few weeks!! Don't miss out!! (January 10th)

This applies to everyone
    Raid channel, probation and members!

Send tells to Ninster with any questions
  17. sojuu Augur

Pushing into CotF T1b coming this Friday!!! Come join the fun
  18. Ninster Journeyman

We are currently doing open RoF Temple of Veeshan raids to our friends on Wednesday. If you know someone in the guild go ahead and contact them or me to see about attending.

If you are just interested in seeing what it is like to raid with us before you apply to be raid channel or member this is a good way to do that.

Please feel free to contact me Ninster or any officer in the guild for more information.

Nin
  19. Krritikal New Member

I can say that i have spent the last month with NCM, and I'm beyond impressed with them. They took me in as a server transfer, and the progression that has been made since I joined is awesome. I went from taking over a year off of raiding to seeing all of t1 and t2 ROF my first weekend as well as COTF t1 raids. If your looking to get back into raiding and want to do it in a fun friendly atmosphere, NCM may be the guild for you.

Come check these folks out, you wont regret it!!!

http://teamnecedemalice.com/portal/
    Corak and Crystilla like this.
  20. Ninster Journeyman

We are going to do ToFS on Friday night. Still doing Wed open raids for those who would like to join and hang out. Feel free to send me a tell with any questions!