Ne Cede Malice - Erollisi Marr - 9pm PST

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Bamkan, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Bamkan Augur

Nailing our COTF targets every week, we took a step in Argin-Hiz 2nite. Work in progress !

We're looking for more players in our time zone 9pm PST - 1am, 3 days a week only :), Mon, Fri, Sat.
  2. Ninster Journeyman

We have made some attempts at ToR and Argin-hiz would love to have more people join us. We will be heading for the void once they are down. :) If you are interested in helping us beat these T2 CoTF raids while earning some T1 CoTF currency and gear please visit our website and submit an application.

http://teamnecedemalice.com/portal/

If you have questions I am usually online and available to chat.
  3. Ninster Journeyman

feeling a lack of creativity but still wanted to <bump> this
  4. sojuu Augur

Keeping the red eye raids going strong, if pacific time is good for you come join the fun
  5. Ninster Journeyman

6. sojuu Augur

7. Ninster Journeyman

FIRST T2 win is DOWN! Argin-hiz burnout is now achievable. We will be working on the first raid in Katta and getting Tower of Rot down next. We are on the final phase of ToR working on controlling the adds and the dps. I am confident we will have it down very soon!

We are looking for more members to join us in the fun. Most classes are open, however there is low need for warriors and necros. Raid Channel option is still available for classes that are medium need :)

Looking forward to meeting more people ! still only lvl 100 required to raid with us and you can visit the website to check out what aa's you should have. If you want to talk about augs /tell me in game.

Requirements: Magelo, GINA, 825 resists, lvl 100, 3k+ aa (use website to guide aa's)

Free version of magelo http://www.magelo.com/en/

I will send you my triggers once you have GINA downloaded http://eq.gimasoft.com/gina/SharingIngameTriggers.aspx

scroll down to where it lists your class and select it
    http://teamnecedemalice.com/portal/index.php/guild-rules

Good luck all on finding a new guild

Ninster
  8. Ninster Journeyman

Most classes still open. Please feel free to contact me any time [tell erollisi.Ninster :)
  9. Ninster Journeyman

We are consistently winning Argin-hiz and getting T2 gear, last week we did argin hiz and all of the t1 cotf raids minus bixie 1 . but who wants to do bixie 1 n e way :p

I know we can beat ToR and the first TDS raid with who we have but with a few more good DPS I know it would be a faster event.

If you are looking for a new home and are interested or curious send me a tell to talk about it.

:)

Look forward to meeting some of you

Ninster
    Crystilla likes this.
  10. booser Journeyman

Hey guys! I def miss raiding. Have beat all of TDS now on my warrior/shaman. Looking for some fun. wondering if you can use another tank? If so I'd love to join the raid channel. Have raided all of t1 cotf and rof t2-t4 on my cleric (retired). If possible send me a tell in game ninny. Thallowin seems to enjoy it so why not.
  11. Bamkan Augur

Happy New Year all.

I hope everyone has had a good holiday and break.

NCM raids will begin again on Monday , 5th Jan 2015 at 9pm PST.

We have had quite a few applicants join us over our break period. I would like to welcome the new folks to our guild. I know server transferring is a difficult thing. I hope that you find new friends here on Erollisi Marr and especially within the guild.

We are almost at capacity. It's always good to over aim tho :)....We are looking particularly looking for GOOD SHAMAN who know what they are doing. However almost any class is still open for exceptional players (necro's are closed at this time).
    Crystilla likes this.
  12. sojuu Augur

3 days ago NCM saw our first win in the new expansion. We got the best of Captain Tita and her defenses in Defense of the City. If you would like to help and join the fun, check out our website at www.teamnecedemalice.com. Class needs are on the left side. Cant wait to hear from ya!!!!
    Crystilla likes this.
  13. Bamkan Augur

Tower of Rot down tonight.

We are planning Void attempts this Monday and then our first foray with Arx #2 in the coming weekend.
    Places are more limited, but if you are a PST raider then we'd love to hear from you.
  14. Ninster Journeyman

Please visit our website to view our recruitment need, raid times and guild rules. This is subject to change daily as we get more applicants in.

http://teamnecedemalice.com/portal/
  15. Bamkan Augur

Sooo soo close on VOID raid. 3% for a win.

Hopefully after our next ToR win we wont have anyone sitting out :). Arx 1 and 2 attempts this weekend.

Always looking for more skilled folks. Check Ne Cede Malice for details of which classes we are still looking for.
  16. Bamkan Augur

Valentines Day Special,

ToR + Void down and CoTF expansion completed !

Nice one team :)
    Crystilla likes this.
  17. Bamkan Augur

Bump - Looking for more folks for progression into TDS :)
  18. Bamkan Augur

Praetor Vitio down :)
  19. Solo mind set New Member

if i were you, I would think twice to join this guild.
  20. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Thanks for the advice, new friend, but it was a little vague, so please allow me to provide a little clarification.

I joined Ne Cede Malice in August of last year. At the time, they struggled a bit with CotF T1 raids and sometimes went back to do an RoF T2 raid for warmup. Since then, they have put all CotF T1b on farm (hooray for 20 currency), completed T2 and put that on farm, broken into TDS by beating Arx1 (also on farm), and just recently beat Praetor Piñata. NCM is still learning Tita's Ghostly Piñata, Arx2, and Arx3, but I feel confident in saying we're close to first wins on those as well. We're doing pretty well for only fielding an average of 45 people on events that are designed for 54.

I have made friends in Ne Cede Malice. I have found myself raiding with competent people in Ne Cede Malice. I have seen them learn and overcome.

So if you want to think twice about joining us, it's because you aren't sure that you'll make the cut (and why not at least try), or because you don't want to be part of a Pacific Time raiding guild that is succeeding.