Lockjaw Rotation Updated - 8/15/15

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zhutuak Augur

Since no good reason has been put forth as to why the first four isles of sky should not be ffa, I am going to assume that it is ok to enjoy at the servers leisure, thanks.
  2. Makelite Augur

The guilds are auctioning off the drops, must mean they don't need them so go forth and plunder my good friend as I will probably be joining you up there
  3. Vaclav Augur

Is it guilds of LJ or transfers? I know before I quit there were TRANSFERS selling stuff, but none of the breadcrumbs lead to LJ natives/LJ guilds.
  4. Ghubuk Augur

If DBG is going to enforce a rule that groups can't kill a mob that is in an open zone, then they need to enforce a ban on people selling any drops from it.
  5. Simone Augur

There have been multiple good reasons put forth. You just choose to ignore them. You on the other hand have yet to put forth a single coherent argument in this entire thread.
    Far as I know my guild, Peace of Formosa Ex, is only guild that transferred over from Ragefire in it's entirety and I can say for certain that I have not seen any of our guys selling anything out of Plane of Sky. So if someone is selling it something it has to be from one of the native guilds.
  6. Zhutuak Augur

Disagree 100% of course.

The only thing has been put forth has been hypocritical such as "raiders time is more important than anyone elses" and "we cant punish those who abuse the system" which is the case everywhere in the game. Of course there is "ohhh but the , who can stop that???" which is actually built into the game based on the mechanics and is present at all levels of the game. Also, "if you trigger a spawn, we might miss out" which just break my heart that any of you raiders might actually miss a spawn.

These are not reasons as to why a portion of the player base shuts off content that the rest of the player can and should enjoy.
  7. Simone Augur

Those are all valid arguments and hardly hypocritical unlike anything you have posted in this thread.
  8. Vaclav Augur

The ones that were theorized before I quit were ex-TL that were part of TL's Sky raids but came over here. (i.e. Mabbu I know was one theory)
  9. Simone Augur

No idea. Our guild doesn't even play anywhere close to the server's prime time; fun fact there is a 12 hour time difference between Taipei and New York, so I honestly haven't see any quest drops being sold on the server at all. On Ragefire saw that stuff being sold all of the time.
  10. Fiyero Augur

Realm of Insanity pretty much entirely transferred too.
  11. Fiyero Augur

Mabbu went back to Ragefire, so I would assume he's not the one selling things on Lockjaw.
  12. Azzudien Augur

I doubt any rotation guilds are selling the stuff, most keep all quest items in guild bank until they award the no drop item part of quest to person.
  13. krisys Elder

^ actually dude from MiM was selling a lot of common drops for 450 :) but oh well i mean all rotation guilds are right, right?
    Simone likes this.
  14. Bandok Augur

RoI moved over and merged with Faceless to make Faceless Insanity.
    Ubiquitas, and I think a couple other smaller groups, moved over and merged into Modest Man.

Peace of Formosa Ex, Ragnarrok, and Midnight Phyre moved over as standalone guilds.

I can't speak for anyone else out of certainty, but I know Midnight Phyre isn't selling off any of those drops.

However, for what it's worth...
    The sale of quest drops might sound ridiculous to those who feel like they are locked out of Sky, but it can be useful to someone in a new-to-Sky guild. Get a NO DROP quest piece, and then try to find the tradeable components to complete the quest... That individual's guild might not have gotten one of the components yet, so they can't get it from the guild bank. So that person might think it sensible to try to get the piece on the market.
    Simone likes this.
  15. Endtime Elder

What happens if you did that to a guild that just got added to sky rotation, and needed keys? Isn't that in itself ****-blocking?

Now you are dictating how people plan their days ahead, if they planned for sky and needed keys.

You are doing exactly what you are protesting about, congrats on it.
    Simone likes this.
  16. Zhutuak Augur

Nope, they have the main opportunity over everybody else and yet were not there. If they were not there and mobs were up, your argument is going to boil down to their time is more important than mine or anyone elses. Which is false, so accept the fact that change is coming.
  17. Zhutuak Augur

You can not have the entire server on a 24hr window in sky, nothing will ever get killed. The entire server should be there, should they chose to be. It is groupable content or very small raid content through isle four, probably even beyond.

I have often seen 1-2 groups in hate and fear working together, both forming there as a p/u and obviously prior in the form of smaller guilds. These folks will be very successful in PoS through the first four islands.
  18. Endtime Elder

You didn't answer my question, more so you just side stepped and picked at the sides.

Are you not in direct violation of the ruleset by DBG? You say change is *coming* but it's not here and you still went up regardless, basically the same as what the MM guy did, so answer me that, if DBG set rules and you break it, why shouldn't you get punted?
    Simone likes this.
  19. Zhutuak Augur

I am not party to those rules, rotation guilds agree on how to treat each other while hopefully laying foundation that will work for the rest of the server. You failed as far as taking the rest of the server into consideration.

There does not need to be a meeting that you guys come out and say you will allow the rest of the server to enjoy group content, it has been determined there is not one good reason to rotate sky 1-4.

Quite frankly there may not be reason to rotate anything other than what the server as a whole or individual groups can not kill, so it may end up being, in the long run, that the major main bosses in Sky such as eye will be the only rotated mobs.

Once people are keyed for five outside of your cabal we can revisit the situation then, if there needs to be adjustments, we can make them.
  20. Endtime Elder

You speak as it is already set in stone, where is this announcement?? Is it posted here, by Roshen and the guilds? Did i miss something? Or do you just presume.

You presume that i failed, do you like to assume such things and accuse blatantly? Don't say it was mean't for everyone, if so please rewrite your posts to aim your frustration out on DBG.

Show some respect.
    Simone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.