Lockjaw Rotation Updated - 8/15/15

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Zieri, Kobra and Nersia like this.
  2. Gremin Augur

3. fivestar Lorekeeper

4. Dupre_MIM Elder

Signed.

Dupre
    Guild Leader of Magicus Imperialis Magus
  5. Daeaorn Journeyman

Took a lot of long hour and work but we did it.

Signed,
    Emergenc (The Free Masons)
  6. fivestar Lorekeeper

7. Darth Augur

8. yukan Augur

I am the leader of Ascended Darkness and we support this rotation.

Yukan
    Simone, MBear and Nolrog like this.
  9. Qflex Journeyman

Changed.

<Modest Man> Qflex
  10. Vaclav Augur

2:1 FFA looks much better - that's great to see.

Only complaints now is with my mild color blindness FFA and Faceless are hard to tell apart at a glance for me, but that's not really a serious complaint.
  11. Frenzic Augur

I'm not color blind and the whole chart hurts my eyes! Seems like a nice rotation tho.
  12. Croak Augur

Sky doesn't seem to have any FFA slots which doesn't accommodate for bot teams etc. I don't think the "qualifying day" is intended for that purpose.

It may not seem relevant to a raiding guild with lots of members to feed, but it does reduce the opportunities for someone who doesn't raid to say pick up a multi-quest for epic or 40% haste belt.
  13. Vaclav Augur

I could be wrong but I'd imagine you could probably get a secondary group/bot team to sign up for a Qualifying Day.

That said, with the updated difficulties for stuff in Sky.... I'd be leery of thinking that's much of an option outside of mega-boxers though.
  14. Protocol Dragon Defender

What is this nonsense? We've had three days of talks and every one ended with an entirely new agreement we were all supposedly satisfied with. Do we need to batphone for your nightly rotation discussion attempts?
  15. Darth Augur

I was strong armed, and essentially forced under duress to agree to these terms or they would submit without me (Faceless).

Despite the fact we reached two agreements on two prior days.

Obviously I and my guild would prefer the original rotation, while adding guilds as they determined themselves ready for the rotation, and keeping a 50% rotation vs 50% ffa system.

Regardless which ever version the GMs determine to be the enforceable rotation (two were sent in) Faceless will recognize. But will not consider any additional changes unless forced upon us by the DBG Staff.
  16. Croak Augur

If someone has gone to the trouble of farming all of their epic drops for their mages other than a crown, they sure as hell are going to want the opportunity to also get crowns rather than have to buy them for krono from the top guilds.

Take a couple of mage teams, add in some necros etc plus there is a good chance they already have a necro + cleric with keys to 7th.
    Maybe also add in a few other friends with additional 4-6 boxes

Where there is a will there is a way, but currently there is no open door in Sky without breaking the rotation
  17. Darth Augur

Go to Sky, kill Spiroc Lord and get your own sky day. Kill bees, and farm crowns.

It's in the document sir.
    Simone likes this.
  18. chris_the_mage Augur

it is easy for a necro with key to sister island to summon you up there to farm crowns
  19. Croak Augur

Yep and so are the qualifying rules to be classed as a guild for any rotation chance at all.

The Sky rotation as it is written entitles you to the whole of Sky for the day, trash and all.

So you wouldn't look on a bunch of people with mage armies perma farming Crown of Elemental Mastery for the next 4 months as in some way breaking the rotation?
    Fallfyres likes this.
  20. chris_the_mage Augur

that is a question you should direct to a GM, and not to me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.