Lockjaw Rotation Updated - 8/15/15

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zhutuak Augur

Lots of ego there, by you I meant the rotation, not you, has failed the rest of the server. At least as far as isle 1-4 in sky goes. This has been discussed the last couple days in a couple threads, publicly like it should be because it affects everyone. There is not one good reason for a consortium of players to block off groupable content from the rest of the players.

Since this was determined, there is no other choice but to open the plane up, right now for the rest of the server. You can play nice with us or you can continue to show your true colors. (again general, not personal)
  2. Endtime Elder

Sorry, but when you direct responses can you please refer to DBG, or Guilds on Rotation.

I am neither, so when you step down from the horse you rode upon, could you stop speaking down to everyone else, like some sort of hero you seem to be.

Meanwhile, in the land of EQ, FO got Yael last night, he was finally up during our prime time.
    Simone likes this.
  3. Zhutuak Augur

Gratz.

Yael is not rotated like KoS is because people from the larger guilds "still need drops and keys" so your smaller guild gets screwed. You could have possibly taken down the KoS prior to this if it was open to you, especially considering the content is not that hard.

I was in fear awhile back, TFM came in and much fun ensued. We hooked up, killed a couple of golems (dt isle 4 anyone?) and it was complete over kill. While you personally, Endtime, might be caught up in the the , some of us are not. Some of us are tired of being stepped on by folks w/ these major guild tags. They are devouring every little bit of content and at every opportunity, try to block others from it.

I agree, there needs to be a rotation for the mess that these servers are, for actual raid content. I do not agree and will not abide by rules governing group content except for personal pnp.

Good luck w/ your guilds endeavors, I hope you guys get to knock out everything you want.
  4. Porygon Augur

You do realize, that without the rotation. The chances anyone outside of those "3 major guilds" as you put it, would get ANY KILL, is extremely slim.

Would you be able to farm sky whenever you want... Sure. But the server would be worse off because of it.

This rotation is saving the server, one qualifying guild at a time. And if a few random people here or there need to be upset because of it. So be it.

I really am sorry for you.
    Simone likes this.
  5. Zhutuak Augur

The server would be able to farm it whenever they wanted and would be better off for it. The large guilds would not have to worry about keying their folks, people could do it on their own time, much like they try to grab rots in hate. It costs 70+p and a tip to a kind wizard to see if first isle is up, much less track.

If single groups/bots are trying to lock down content, it would be nothing new and the core problems to it would still exist, 3rd party software and no pnp. So either DBG extends enforcement of their pseudo pnp that is the rotation to people trying to lock down this content or they dont, you guys keep your rotation and the chips fall where they may.

People are yet again not happy, how many more people do you think we are going lose over this?
  6. Lejaun Augur

A whole lot less than you think. Those that do leave are probably being influenced by you as well. Good job in trying to incite a riot.
    Simone likes this.
  7. rick Augur

I really haven't looked much into this whole rotation (honestly the stupidity THAT people can't figure out how to share after the age of 5 without threats implies or otherwise and the childish behavior across the board for content THAT EVERYONE is paying for on the TLP servers one way or the other made me finally cancel this all access crap)

ok though saying all that ..

Guilds have their "raid days" and there are FFA days ..

ARE the FFA days exempt from guild members ??

I would certainly hope so since MOST of the prime times are being held up by these guilds that the FFA time is completely exempt from guild members WHO have their chance at the guild day...

AND since everyone needs a threat to comply WHAT is the recourse if players are caught unguilding so they can go to the FFA day then reguilding right afterwards>> suspensions??

SO far I only see how the guilds get to hold the stick for everything in this set up and SINCE it is obvious that NO ONE can GROW UP we need a set of rules both way so MOMMY AND DADDY at DBG can make sure little timmy and susan are obeying the rules
  8. Zhutuak Augur

Change is not always pleasant, dbg might ban me and you all will continue sticking in and to everyone else over some pixels instead of actually and actively sharing with the rest of the community in good faith.

If you (rotation guilds) really wanted to, you could solve the problems that you are envisioning by opening the first four isles to ffa to all the unsavory people who would ruin others game play by dominating the area and selling rmt by simply showing up and putting your might to good use.

Instead you rather use whatever influence you may have to keep everyone away from groupable content, going so far as to give yourselves 24hr to get around to killing it while you tell the rest of us how we should go about playing to access the content.

Yes, things need to be shaken up.
  9. Banuvan Augur

I seriously think you need to seek help.
    Simone, Lejaun and Endtime like this.
  10. Porygon Augur

For once I completely agree with you.
    Simone likes this.
  11. Endtime Elder

Now you guys are in for it, dictating what he should do outside of the game as well.

Oh no, oh nonono.
    Simone likes this.
  12. Lotusfly Elder

13. Simone Augur

Wait; you interrupt a guild that is composed of dozens, if not hundreds of players, while on their very first day as a member of the Plane of Sky rotation on lockjaw just because you refuse to recognize the rotation mandated by Daybreak games and you claim they are being the selfish ones? Hahahaha; how hypocritical can you be?
  14. Fiyero Augur

Sky is not, nor has ever been considered group content. Just because you can 1 group some faeries doesn't make the zone group content. For starters, DBG seriously overnerfed the zone and I wish they would buff it back up a little. Bee, Hand, and Overseer were the only stupidly overbuffed mobs. And aside from the top 3 guilds, I'm not sure any other guild has made it that far. Last I saw their news, TFM got the Spiroc Lord, but not sure if they've gone farther yet. DHS I haven't heard of getting anywhere in Sky. MiM maybe farther, but not sure how far.

Sky used to be too hard for guilds to beat in era. The last half of Sky wasn't beaten until several months into Kunark, with Sister Island being killed the week that people entered Veeshan's Peak.

This was never intended to be group content, nor should it be now.
    Simone likes this.
  15. Makelite Augur

Well, that was true for hate and fear in a story far, far away but now they are easily groupable. You still don't consider hate and fear group content? Of course not, you've adjusted, just like you will have to with sky. Just because something was hard 14 years ago, doesn't mean it's hard now. 6 mages weren't killing dragons back then either but you've accepted that also I bet.

Times have changed my friend, time to get over it. :)
    Agrippa and Zhutuak like this.
  16. Aneuren Tempered Steel

So I guess your complaints about KS, charm, memblur, were all lies. You should be more than happy to just get over it, right? Times have changed, after all.
    Simone likes this.
  17. Zhutuak Augur

Lol anything to justify the -hattery.
  18. Makelite Augur

Wait...what? You make no sense....You are trying to compare a mere opinion to one of fact? My statement on that was towards guilds taking or performing these actions to others as the rotation rules some sort of way give them the right while the other refers to mobs killable by a group that someone thinks they shouldn't be.......hopefully that clears your confusion.
  19. Aneuren Tempered Steel

No, I got it, how things are is only relevant when discussing things you disagree with. Plane of Sky is a raid zone. But to you, times have changed. So it doesn't matter that Plane of Sky is a raid zone, in your reality, because "times have changed, time to get over it."

Unless you happen to dislike how they have changed. Then everybody else has to get over it.

At least I am consistent.
    Simone likes this.
  20. Makelite Augur

Consistent at making no sense and silly comparisons, I'll give that one. Gratz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.