Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee81 Augur

Okay then.
  2. Bouldar New Member

So... MM trades Vox with FO knowing full well they were planning to cause the entire rotation to crumble. That seems a bit in bad faith. Did MM think that FI was going to back down on FFA on Efreeti?
    Simone and Alphont like this.
  3. rekais910 Augur

That meeting they are talking about where "MM left out FI" doesn't exist. That's actually a lie. They were invited, and they showed. They didn't like what everyone else had to say. Many Faceless members are similar to the TL Forum warriors. Just TL is better at it.
  4. TheWizboom New Member

So funny to watch the MM members yell and scream how its all FI's fault they are breaking all rotations ...While FI not respecting your wish to rotate Efreeti, this could be debated as them not playing nice with you but you not playing nice with the rest of the server reminds me of a temper tantrum my 2 year old does when she doesn't get her way, DESTROY ALL! SCORCH THE EARTH! Good luck with that ;)
    Simone, Lee81 and Arandris like this.
  5. rekais910 Augur

It's really funny to watch all the Faceless members trying to mimic their heroes in TL.
    Batbener likes this.
  6. Zohan Journeyman

This part has confused me. MM jabs FI holding a meeting without FI. FI jabs back doing the same thing to MM.
    Now instead of jabbing back at FI, MM smacks PoFX in the nose?

Someone please explain this logic to me
    Simone, Alphont, Lee81 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Lee81 Augur

You so funny! I'm expecting a daughter somewhere around November 7th.
  8. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

All the Efreeti guilds, minus Faceless, would have preferred him to stay on the rotation. Had there been a formal vote held, it would not have passed.

Faceless effectively said that "He's FFA, deal with it".

So, we're going to deal with it. We're not a large guild really, and we'll probably lose the majority of fights, we'll occasionally wipe on offhours, but we're not going to make unfair concessions to benefit one guild only.

In regards to not inviting Faceless to formal meetings, this never happened. Faceless was invited to any formal meetings that were held. If guilds want to intermingle among each other and probe each other for information and brainstorm, I don't really care as long as it's all in good faith.

If the community didn't feel like having a 1-1 Guild-FFA ratio, they're not to blame.

You've already threatened to blackball guilds out of content, encouraged that certain guilds don't deserve any content. We're not going to stand idle while you do what you want with the server.

Anything else is just propaganda and not facts (Hi there, new members!)
    rekais910 likes this.
  9. Makelite Augur

So, let's see if I understand:

FI: Efreeti will now be FFA, agree? If not, we'll make them all FFA
    Guilds minus MM: Agreed /mumbles
    MM: FI just killed our rotated Efreeti, guess rotation is off?
    FI: No, we decided to let you guys keep rotating everything but Efreeti, he's now FFA, didn't you hear?
    MM: So you decided on your own to FFA Efreeti?
    FI: Of course not, we had some guilds support it, they didn't really have a choice but it went up for a vote, shame on you for not adhering to our rules.

That sum it up? Lots of reading involved and don't have that much time!
    Aneuren likes this.
  10. rekais910 Augur

Close. Don't forget trading an efreeti to dupre and magicus and deciding this a day or two before ADs Efreeti and yet waiting for MM's to be on the chopping block. Funny how that works.
  11. Zohan Journeyman

Ok not a new member, i understand you and FI battling it out but why are you ruining
    My experience by taking small guilds mobs?
    Simone and rekais910 like this.
  12. Bouldar New Member

I guess I just wonder why you don't make FI pay by taking all the Efreeti kills? I don't expect AD to contest, MiM might, it could be MM vs FI every Efreeti. I bet that sounds great to every other guild.
  13. Alphont New Member

if efreeti was on rotation why didn't MM throw a fit when MiM killed faceless's noble? or why didn't MM try to kill faceless's rotation mobs instead of a guild who wasn't involved at all?
    Simone likes this.
  14. rekais910 Augur

According to the rotation it is up to Faceless and Magicus to discuss with some sort of mediation. The rotation is far from over. Though I do remember hearing Magicus' Dupre saying
    1. [Sun Sep 27 22:08:18 2015] You tell Leaders:5, 'Did AD want to keep Efreeti? I'm sure they did. Did Dupre want to try his first Efreeti? He just said he preferred to keep it.'
    2. [Sun Sep 27 22:08:30 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'Yeah, Dupre just wanted one shot.'
    3. [Sun Sep 27 22:08:31 2015] You tell Leaders:5, 'So once again, if you touch any of our rotation targets, we'll have a problem.'
    4. [Sun Sep 27 22:08:43 2015] Dupre tells Leaders:5, 'I'll get my shot, I'm not concerned.'
    Sounds a lot like a trade to me doesn't it?

Guess we know why dupre was so very cool through it all now don't we? This is a repost.
  15. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Roughly. The other rotation guilds I'm sure would of preferred to keep the status quo (that means keeping Efreeti rotated), but Faceless effectively said it's going FFA if you like it or not.

Faceless killed our Efreeti this morning, and there went that.

MiM got their shot from Faceless, uncontested. When they could not defeat Overseer after three attempts, Faceless came in and finished off the cycle.

This sets a standard on the server, where one guild can will whatever they want. We're not going to stand by that. It's just a shame that instead of having a high level of comradery here on the server, Faceless has once again moved for rivalries and drama.
  16. Edrixx Lorekeeper

What standard are you referring too? As you're typing this, you're the ones in Plane of Hate right now trying to kill Peace of Formosa's Inny.
  17. Sheaffer Augur

Congratulations! First one? If so, enjoy sleeping while you can :)

I bet she is will be born more mature than the children in this thread
    Batbener likes this.
  18. shaggster Lorekeeper

MiM broke rotation..... why would anyone wanna mess with FI and try dps race them from now on?
  19. Bouldar New Member

I don't think anyone thinks Faceless is the hero in this story.

But I doubt MM will get any sympathy from all the other guilds that lose their mobs due to one guild potentially losing mobs that those other guilds can't even contest.

If MM was trying to be heroic and sticking it to FI, they would take all the Efreeti FFAs and challenge them on all the normal FFAs that MM currently doesn't show up to contest.

Instead, you just look greedy and you look worse than FI because most of the server doesn't care about Efreeti.
  20. rekais910 Augur

Hmm.. You know what's funny. If Cazic died last night why didn't faceless bother updating the rotation chart? I can imagine "oh the rotation is over anyways" (group laughs). Though that's just per conjecture and has no basis in taking seriously.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.