Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nechi-Brell Augur

24 hours was only if a guild couldn't kill it. A guild at any time could give up their kill as FFA or trade it to another guild (key word trade, unlike what MM did by trading Vox with FO, knowing full well they would be declaring the rotation FFA by their Vox kill.)
    Simone likes this.
  2. rekais910 Augur

Considering I've provided facts and proof of facts. Fact checking Faceless trolls and unhappy people who won't listen to reason into check has taken plenty of effort, but I'm sure as hell not going to let some trolls spread hearsay and lies all over the place when Faceless' leadership crossed the line. I'd rather the guildies of the rotation guilds to understand why this happened with logs than hearsay. Just because I countered a lot of arguments and talked a lot doesn't make what I said untrue.

I have said it multiple times I think that it only makes sense that MM receives punishment side by side Faceless. Speaking of which I have mentioned my name a few times in other threads, but since you mention anon I will say my name in game is Jaluden. If I somehow get backlash in game for this then that sucks though I've spoken my peace on this situation and did what I had to do to get the information out. If I were in any of the guilds in the rotation I would have wanted to see that log file to. They deserved the chance, so I made a whole lotta noise.
  3. Bandok Augur

Technically, AD violated the rotation if they simply gave their Vox to Faceless. That is, if it wasn't openly declared as FFA to the leaders channel (I cannot confirm or deny that this happened), then it would be a violation. Everything I've heard though is "AD gave their Vox to FI"
  4. Vaclav Augur

Yep, true enough - I'd overlooked that - unless dropped recently, that absolutely was a rule about 2 months ago. That is that if you were passing on a spawn - it had to go as an FFA that everyone was made aware of equally.

(I know that one firsthand since my wife making a statement someone took as a breach of that caused the drama that led to us leaving the server)
  5. Kegwell Lurker since '99

sounds like a VIOLATION!
  6. lockjaws Augur

Modest Man is a violation, I'm kinda unsure why you stick up for them, or stay guilded there.
    Simone likes this.
  7. Vaclav Augur

Pot, kettle.
  8. taliefer Augur

our violation is less violating than their violation. their violation violates everyones rights to play unviolated, which therefore nullifies our violation, making their violation volatile.
    Agrippa and Kegwell like this.
  9. Vaclav Augur

That's my personal take on it as well - but there's certainly room for people to debate that either direction - but no sane person should give one carte blanche while condemning the other.
  10. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Again, the only takeaway from all of the threads is:

Chris_the_FI_Mage saying he has used the stick command since 2001.

DEVS: are you reading ?
  11. lockjaws Augur

And I'm not the person I'm making fun of in my signature. Isn't internet detective work just a thrill??
  12. Vlorg Augur

well, the rotation actually stayed in place far longer than I expected. Props for that.

Now it's back to the wild west... too bad the rotation didn't last until velious/luclin where raids become meaningfull?
    lockjaws likes this.
  13. Nechi-Brell Augur

Can MM?
  14. Bandok Augur

And Faceless has killed TFM's Naggy today. Again, no idea if it was taken care of properly or not. Certainly TFM's 24-hour engage window had not expired.
  15. Poydras Augur

I'd argue the best way to repeat the same mistakes is to actively study the past and take special care to do the exact same things again. Just saying.
  16. Nechi-Brell Augur

Well they did wait till MM kept wiping on it to engage it. They also left it up for a long time hoping that TFM was going to get it.
    Simone likes this.
  17. Tulgin Augur

Seems like many MM members left the guild, they don't have enough to kill Naggy now. All this drama for nothing, lols.
    Simone likes this.
  18. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

We were pretty content getting Nagafen to 20% with about 18 mains in one go before Faceless showed up and killed it.

Also, Tulgin, I'm still waiting for a list of three "flies" as you called it that left in the last few days ;)
  19. Edrixx Lorekeeper

It's not surprising.

MM members cannot look at a spreadsheet anymore that tells them when to login for their assigned raid boss because well, they no longer have one.

It was said in general chat that MM wiped to Fire Giants and then wiped to Nagafen before FI got there. Is that true?

Hope the Efreeti incident was worth it
    Simone likes this.
  20. RadarX Augur

Closing this up. A few of you will be hearing from me, but feel free to PM me with any moderation questions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.