Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esper Augur

I've been reading these threads for the lulz, but I have only seen MM saying that the change to Efreeti was against the rules / invalid. Where are all the other guilds in your rotation? Are they in agreement with you that it is null and a farce? If not I am inclined to believe you guys are the ones about to break a rotation based on a change you disagree with.
    Simone likes this.
  2. Syrup Augur

I'm ready.
    [IMG]
    Batbener likes this.
  3. Seraphim Augur

Why was Efreeti even part of rotation?? That sounds moronic if you ask me!
  4. Lee81 Augur

I'm just curious why they weren't invited into the discussion regarding Efreeti. If MM chose not to participate and had other plans, then it's their fault. It's still an overwhelming vote to remove Efreeti from a rotation anyways. It doesn't matter if FO has influence. Politics is politics.
  5. Radien Elder

Cascade is recruiting for progression raiding on the upcoming "No Box" server if anyone is planning on migrating.

Forum post: here.
  6. Esper Augur

Why is pretty obvious... FI & MM hate each other and MM is jealous because they didn't think of pulling such a move first to get changes made in their favor. By the sound of it though had they been invited or not the change would have still taken place because of a majority vote so it is kind of a moot point. Blackmail and/or bribes are irrelevant other than making them look shady and scummy, but doesn't change the outcome either.
    Simone likes this.
  7. rekais910 Augur

Only can if the other guilds are willing to stick up for it.
  8. rekais910 Augur

It does though. If those tactics are used then there is no point in following the rotation unless you feel like being bullied all the time. that bro.
  9. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

For the record, Efreeti was rotated before the mandated rotations. It was a target in the mandated rotations. A formal meeting was not held, it was an informative session shortly after DBG abolished enforcement for specific guilds that were invited that Faceless in a nutshell said "Hey, we're not recognizing Efreeti as rotation anymore. Deal with it"

If Faceless is not going to adhere to the agreed upon rotation - that they agreed before, and during enforcement, we're not going to adhere to the rotation. It's as simple as that.

That's simply how it happened. I consider myself reasonable, and this situation was forced upon the community by Faceless. Faceless has acted in bad faith before, and will continue to do so.
  10. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

Actually you're wrong here, MM did exactly this first. Lockjaw already had a working rotation before DBG began requiring/enforcing it. However the guilds on Lockjaw renegotiated that rotation after the enforcement. Then 2 days later after they saw the result of the Ragefire Rotation, MM decided their new rotation wasn't good enough and assembled all the other guilds but excluding FI from that negotiation in order to pass a more MM friendly rotation without Darth there to counter Gulfein's proposal.

This looks more like a case of "Turn-about is fair play" that now when DBG backs out as enforcer Faceless opts to do the same thing to MM in the post enforcement rotation!
    Simone and Alphont like this.
  11. Esper Augur

If this was true, then why is there not a single other guild backing you guys up, much less a majority? If bullying was really taking place, I would expect all the other guilds to pile on to put a stop to it... I do not see that happening.
    Simone and Alphont like this.
  12. Imdead Augur

Pretty much anywhere Darth and Gulfein end up together devolves into them yelling/threatening each other. Not very productive and I'm pretty certain that all the other GL's knew MM's stance and what they would say. If there was any confusion about MM's stance then I'm sure that's been clarified by the posts on these boards and on reddit. While excluding MM from the conversation is not playing nice on FI's part, ultimately I don't think it has any bearing on what has transpired other than making MM more upset with FI(if that's even possible at this point).

Also, why did none of the other guilds participating in that discussion stop things or bring MM into the conversation? My guess is everyone is sick of the Darth/Gulfein bickering.

Ultimately the other guilds chose to allow the changes to the Efreeti cycle to occur and MM is retaliating against them in the form of FFA while pointing at FI saying FI made them do it.
    Alphont likes this.
  13. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

So even IF this was simply a matter of faceless saying Efreeti is not on rotation, you're now opting to take all mobs off a working rotation... I for one hope the whole server rises up and starts working together to ensure MM gets nothing once you guys break an entire rotation...
    Alphont likes this.
  14. Esper Augur

That did seem like a very Dima move. Yep, you get what you give. Dima's always hated his own plays being used against him on Fippy.
    Simone likes this.
  15. Imdead Augur

If MM is the good guys in the situation and not Faceless, how is declaring everything FFA making this situation better and not worse?

How will any of this actually hurt Faceless for their actions?
    Simone likes this.
  16. Imdead Augur

This feels pretty accurate to me in what I'm seeing from MM in this situation. If they really want to be the "good guys" in this situation why are they making it worse and not better?
    Simone likes this.
  17. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Okay. You've got an agreement with a guild, the server, before the enforced rotations, during the enforced rotations. As soon as the enforcement ends, they effectively say "We're regarding Efreeti as FFA. Deal with it".

They kill your rotated Efreeti. What are you going to do?

We're not a giant guild. We're probably rank 4-5th in overall numbers, if not further down. We're not going to sit idle while they change terms to be favorable to themselves at a whim, without following the guidelines set forward.

They obviously want the FFA, so they'll get it. They'll win the majority of the fights I'm sure, but I'm not going to make concessions for them.

I'm still waiting for an answer from their founder, along with their current leader, Zaide/Darth. Both of you gentlemen lead guilds on Vulak, and they both folded in Kunark. Why did that happen?
  18. taliefer Augur

the logs are posted where multiple FI leadership members admitted to basically saying "Efreeti is FFA because we say so, deal with it"

the other guilds dont care because there was only 3 other guilds on the efreeti rotation, 1 of which was just very recently added. Faceless was already getting their spot in the rotation, plus every FFA efreeti, meaning they were getting 50% of the spawns, and would likely continue to get 40% of the spawns eith the new guild on the rotation.

this apparently wasnt enough. so they decided to dictate to the server that it was going FFA, and didnt bother included one of the only other 3 guilds in the rotation, (MIM, AD, and MM). its no wonder the other guilds didnt say anything as efreeti had no direct effect on them. MIM has been getting loot handed to them from FI for quite some time now from faceless' FFA kills, so they will go with whatever FI decides. AD has fallen into apathy it seems.

basically its either half the efreeti spawns wasnt enough for FI, or they decided to use this as an attempt to get the rotation broken, but make it look like MM is the bad guys, because the other rotation mobs DO effect the guilds that didnt care about efreeti going FFA. there was no real reason to remove efreeti out of the rotation other than those two.
  19. Syrup Augur

eoe 'd sk ht bots
    faceless didn't
    the end
  20. Esper Augur

Well, if your view on this is correct... it looks like FI is outplaying MM. Seriously, well played, because from an outsider's view MM is the bad guy in this and the one breaking the rotation because even if they were part of the discussion it would have still changed because they were in the minority.
    Simone, Alphont and Lee81 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.