Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheaffer Augur

I can't believe this many grown adults are acting like such children over a video game. As Rainbowdash so eloquently put it, this is an elf simulator. I'm sure you guys can work something out if you try hard.
    frankie78227 and Lee81 like this.
  2. Lee81 Augur

Yeah, it's so cringe-worthy.
    frankie78227 likes this.
  3. Protocol Dragon Defender

It is our sincere hope that the rotation guilds will be able to unite in the face of MM's plan to break this rotation. This is an obvious and blatant excuse used by Dima to generate more content for his guild. This has no possible negative impact on FI but only serves to hurt the server of it goes unanswered by the populace.

FI stands by the current rotation (3-1 rot/ffa with 24 hours to engage on the big four targets).
    Simone, Arandris and Lee81 like this.
  4. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

It wont... it will actually help faceless.. without rotation they will again start getting everything they want... it's only going to hurt the smaller guilds that will be pushed out of rotation again.

And one can only hope MM if my previous post about the server banding together comes to fruition!
  5. Protocol Dragon Defender

And for the record it appears that Modest Man just wiped to Innoruuk at 40% while attempting to break the rotation. Note that Ion United may have been assisting them.
    Simone, Alphont and Arandris like this.
  6. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

LMAO!! I guess the Rotation is still in place then... Grats PoFE on your Innoruuk kill tonight!
    Alphont likes this.
  7. Bouldar New Member

I'd had hoped they would target Faceless and try to take CT. But going after Innoruuk...
  8. Catashe Augur

Ain't it? It amazes me how this game didn't self destruction all those years ago.. I mean my god I don't even remember THIS much drama back then... And expansions didn't come every 3 or 6 months either... Either that or I found myself of nice server with not that many douches on it...
    frankie78227 likes this.
  9. Edrixx Lorekeeper

Aren't those the guilds that were accused of being MM's alt guilds, which was strongly denied by Gulf, that tried to get on the rotation council to vote in MM's favor?

And now they are assisting MM in breaking the rotation on Inny?

Didn't FI or someone else call this?
    Alphont and Arandris like this.
  10. Lee81 Augur

Yeah, I can't even watch American Idol rejects. This is kind of similar except there are players who are 40+. It's just weird. It's like having a son or daughter say, "Mom? Dad? Why're you acting like this?"
  11. rekais910 Augur

You know if Faceless stood by the rotation then why wasn't MM invited to the meeting and the rotation rules followed in good faith. As it has been said this is a clear manipulation from the beginning. Completely hollow statement on your part.
  12. Imdead Augur

Darth called it in the leader logs that were leaked and Gulfein said it was a wild unsubstantiated conspiracy theory. It appears it just got closer to being substantiated imo.
    Alphont and Arandris like this.
  13. Imdead Augur

Faceless misbehaving does not relinquish MMs role in this. There was obviously a knife fight going on between MM and Faceless and now MM has decided to pull out a nuke and just blow everything up.
    Alphont likes this.
  14. rekais910 Augur

You realize that legitimate guilds were called alt guilds by a darth. Did you read that log? Every single one of them probably has something against faceless at this point.
  15. Imdead Augur

This is my "Days of our lives" although I find things here even more entertaining because there's no limit to the idiocy that will occur and how unpredictable it can be.
    Alphont likes this.
  16. Lee81 Augur

I think that regardless of their invitation, it was a unanimous vote to remove Efreeti from the rotation. In effect, it wouldn't matter if they were invited or not. It's not nice, but the end result would be the same.
    Simone and Alphont like this.
  17. rekais910 Augur

Also wasn't a vote. They say it was, oh wait no they said it wasn't a vote and that they decided. All moot since faceless broke the rotation.
  18. Nechi-Brell Augur

So, MM does this very same thing to an already working rotation when DBG decided to enforce it. They get a group of all the guilds together without FI and change the rotation. Now that DBG doesn't enforce it anymore and FI gets the rest of the guilds to agree to taking efreeti out of the rotation, basically the same method.

MM's response to this is to take every one elses mobs?
    Simone, Alphont, Lee81 and 1 other person like this.
  19. Edrixx Lorekeeper

Why would they have something against FI? It wasn't a far fetched claim that they were MM alt guilds considering they are all Citizen leadership on another server. They were also attempting to get on the rotation council to share the exact same vote as MM which was less FFA while all of the other legitimate guilds were against that. The only guilds that share MM's vision are strongly connected to Citizen.

It seems the difference between FI and MM is that FI makes it very clear what their plan is and they are standing strong on upholding the rotation. With MM you don't know what their hidden agendas are.

The only ones here breaking rotation are MM and Co.
    Alphont likes this.
  20. Lee81 Augur

It's not a contract or even enforced. I understand that it wasn't a nice thing to do and excluded one guild from the vote. However, it's kind of like the wild west. People decided to play nice, but not completely. lol They excluded a party and voted on an issue. Every other rotation guild is playing along.
    Simone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.