Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekais910 Augur

There was text from Darth saying that it wasn't a vote. You can keep spreading crap but I linked it back to the original reddit with the text file so people can read what you type and go "wow these faceless guys really are sad lil liars"
  2. Crymoar Lorekeeper

I'm sure Faceless will give those guilds the loot for bending knees.
  3. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Reading comprehension, Son.
  4. rekais910 Augur

1. [Sun Sep 27 21:26:21 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'There are no more agreed upon anything.'
    2. [Sun Sep 27 21:26:26 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'What do you NOT understand.'
    3. [Sun Sep 27 21:26:29 2015] Yawgmoth tells Leaders:5, 'gulfein you are just going to lose rotation mobs as punishment'
    4. [Sun Sep 27 21:26:31 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'It was never an agreement.'
    5. [Sun Sep 27 21:26:36 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'It was an enforced vote.'
    6. [Sun Sep 27 21:26:41 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'it's no longer enforced.'
    7. [Sun Sep 27 21:26:43 2015] You tell Leaders:5, 'Okay then. Make your move, we're not breaking any rotation targets. You will be breaking any targets here.'
    8. [Sun Sep 27 21:26:46 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'It's no longer a vote.'
    Now shush you useless uninformed individual.
  5. Endtime Elder

What do you think we will do?

Contest, FO may not win many if any FFA's but we will make the attempt, what else is their to do? I spoke to both MM and FI leaders a few days ago and spoke on TS with Darth prior, he simply stated he wanted efreeti - why would my guild contest against that when it is no longer DBG enforced, what is the point, seriously?

He did say he would keep everything else rotated, but in the end it was MM that allowed them to open FFA up - exactly what Darth wanted in the first placee, so MM played right into his hands and now other guilds are affected.

Make a stand you say, with what legs? I don't back down and my guild will not do the same, we are a bunch of strong headed dry bunch of aussies and are answers to most things are f *** & let us play.

But, atleast with Darth's plan for efreeti it still left the dragons and gods up for rotation.

I am not taking sides, but i know which side benefited the rotation guilds the most.
    Simone and Alphont like this.
  6. Glowerss Augur

[Sun Sep 27 21:27:58 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'YOU HAVE NO SLOTS'
    [Sun Sep 27 21:28:07 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'You have nothing, except what we give you.'
    [Sun Sep 27 21:28:12 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'Nothing.'

[Sun Sep 27 21:30:57 2015] Bandok tells Leaders:5, 'I don't remember there being a meeting to agree to that'
    [Sun Sep 27 21:31:00 2015] Yawgmoth tells Leaders:5, 'we made that clear, and it isnt up for a vote'
    [Sun Sep 27 21:32:34 2015] Dupre tells Leaders:5, 'To be clear, no one really has a vote on it Bandok. '
    [Sun Sep 27 21:34:05 2015] Yawgmoth tells Leaders:5, 'we came out and made it clear efreeti is now ffa'

[Sun Sep 27 21:34:57 2015] Sqwints tells Leaders:5, 'what made efreeti FFA?'
    [Sun Sep 27 21:35:04 2015] Yawgmoth tells Leaders:5, 'i made efreeti ffa, sqwints'

[Sun Sep 27 21:37:37 2015] Silinius tells Leaders:5, 'no, we are saying that since rotations are not being enforced and we only really care about that, we will FFA that mob and everything else stays the same'
    [Sun Sep 27 21:38:02 2015] Sqwints tells Leaders:5, 'thats not howw a rotation works sili'
    [Sun Sep 27 21:38:30 2015] Silinius tells Leaders:5, 'a rotation is enforceable.. what we have is not'

[Sun Sep 27 21:44:33 2015] Yawgmoth tells Leaders:5, 'we decide on the rotation and what is rotated, thats why'
    [Sun Sep 27 21:44:55 2015] Yawgmoth tells Leaders:5, 'i am sorry the #10 guild doesnt have equal power to the #1 guild'

For anyone confused as to why things are unfolding as they are. There was no vote to make Freeti FFA as multiple guild leaders are clearly confused. FI declared Freeti FFA and be damned everyone else. It's pretty clear who the offender is here~

There is an insane amount of power tripping going on in FI leadership. That sort of thing is pretty toxic for a server, so better it gets resolved now rather than later.
    taliefer likes this.
  7. taliefer Augur

i love you Bandok
  8. lockjaws Augur

No better time to instance than right now.
  9. rekais910 Augur

See that's the thing. It actually Benefits Faceless and hurts all of the rotation guild's standings within the rotation. It sets a precedence that Faceless can stand all over you whenever they want. I understand protecting your guild, but in a rotation all guilds need to work to protect all guilds from each other. It's a set of checks and balances with rules that you must follow and when they are not followed this is what happens. Have you looked at the rotation sheet? The way the rotation is now the smaller guilds aren't able to group up to get their kill and when they can't kill it FI gets it. FI has had 13 Rotation kills compared to the MM - 6 AD - 5. We don't bother fighting FI for FFA cause of the poop socking that no one wants to do. The simple fact is that the rotation makes Faceless controlling loot easier and I am not the only person who notices that Efreeti loot is being sold in Commons.

I know that it's a frustrating situation and we aren't happy either, but maybe consider working with other guilds now since there is nothing stopping two/three/four guilds from teaming up and dropping all of sky or Efreeti or any target.
    lockjaws likes this.
  10. Croak Augur

I don't have minutes for the meeting, but maybe that precedent was already set when non-rotation members lost their day in Sky
    Batbener and rekais910 like this.
  11. rekais910 Augur

Actually I'm pretty sure it was. Faceless I believe was responsible for removing community sky day the second enforcement from DBG left.
  12. Nechi-Brell Augur

You seem really keen on making faceless responsible for everything, but you guys willfully chose to kill Innoruuk today. Nobody made that choice but you.
    Simone likes this.
  13. rekais910 Augur

Seriously man? Nobody is gunna get anything good or fair if you let guys like that own the rotation. Faceless is responsible plain and simple. If guilds don't want to act against Faceless trying to own the rotation instead of being a part of it then unfortunately they shouldn't be surprised this happens. No guild owns the rotation.

Long story short is that ALL of the guilds have a hand in this rotation failing. Faceless may be the biggest of them all as they tried to slam that hand down on the rest of them.
  14. Nechi-Brell Augur

I don't think Peace of whever thinks FI is the one who just barely killed Innoruuk.
    Simone likes this.
  15. krisys Elder

Faceless also made the choice of killing MM's efreeti, where is your respone to that? it's ironichow you guys are crying now when this effects you guys, everyone on rotation should of stood up for the old rotation, but no one said anything about efreeti because only 3 guilds were able to do it. you all knew the outcome of faceless taking MM's efreeti yet didnt want to say anything. Dupre just made himself and mim look like FI's roadies lol. joys of forum drama
  16. Endtime Elder

Wrong. Explain 1999.
  17. Edrixx Lorekeeper

So hold the phone here! You're saying we should of stood up for the old rotation, in MM's favor whether we agreed or not, because the alternative is MM going FFA and killing our mobs?

So it's our fault you're breaking the rotation and stealing our assigned raid content.

Got it!
    Simone likes this.
  18. Nechi-Brell Augur

It seems to be everyone's fault but MM. Apparently we all had control of their characters when they just grouped up with their alt guilds to wipe to Innoruuk and then kill him.
    Simone likes this.
  19. krisys Elder

actually the old rotation as in the one every1 was currently on before blew up? but oh woe MM (not in MM) for not backing down. just get ur socks ready!
  20. Glowerss Augur

Letting FI walk all over the rotation and alter everything to suit their agenda is an awfully dangerous precedent to set.

Allowing them to do it just because it doesn't affect you is the worst form of apathy. The good news is, now it affects everybody, so hopefully more people care about maintaining the integrity and fairness of the original rotation :)
    rekais910 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.