Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protocol Dragon Defender

It is unfortunate that Modest Man along with their two non-alt guilds Ion United and IBNIYA have chosen to break this rotation and take Peace of Formosa Ex's Innoruuk. They did this with obvious planning and knowledge of what they were doing as this took them four hours and two attempts with 80+ present for both attempts and it was done in the face of public requests both from Faceless and Peace of Formosa that they not break the rotation.

[IMG]
    Simone and lockjaws like this.
  2. TheWizboom New Member

I checked, CT is updated, looks like they did update, can't see the revision history but I have had it open for over an hour so I don't think it got updated in the last hour.
  3. MightyUnclean Elder

If MM was concerned about integrity and doing the right thing, they'd just contest FI on every FFA efreeti. Or, go after all of FI's mobs if they felt up to it. Instead, they're using this as an excuse to take what they can from smaller guilds. FI pulled a nasty move that no other guild realistically could do anything about, and now MM is responding with an even bigger nasty move.
    Simone and Imdead like this.
  4. rekais910 Augur

not 80+ geez. Now I understand how TL feels.
  5. Bouldar New Member

The FFA CT has been there all day. The FI one, did that spawn at midnight last night? Unsure by time stamp of FFA if that one would be up yet or not. But grats MM. You made yourself abundantly clear on your stance, and lashed out against everyone not involved. Great job.
    Simone likes this.
  6. RandomStrategy Augur

Again, I have no stake in this (I wish I had STEAK, though.....mmMMMMMmmmm......steeeeaaaaak...).......but all of the guilds who don't approve of this needed to act upon my previous post of merging into a single guild, like Voltron or something and proceed to dominate the spawns 24/7. If all the smaller guilds merged into one, I doubt FI nor MM could compete. Did you all ever think of that? Yeah, yeah....our guild blah blah.....You want to show strength? ****ing do it. Or.....WORK TOGETHER. Not that hard. Jeez.
    rekais910 likes this.
  7. Esper Augur

Yeah, cause our 40 man raids sure are easy to confuse with double the number.
  8. rekais910 Augur

Ion, IBNIYA and MM banded together to get a kill after Faceless began FFA this morning. Now there is literally nothing to stop any other guilds on rotation or not to band together with whoever to try and get kills.
    Alphont likes this.
  9. Batbener Augur

I need boots to wade through all this bull. Faceless left Vulak because they couldn't compete with EoE, and both were using the program that shall not be named, as was every top guild since about 2001ish. MM aren't altruistic beacons of fairness leading the good fight, and FI doesn't care. Both are trying to make the server the best possible home for their play style, just like everyone else. Like Mabbu I am going back to Ragefire even though I would prefer the relaxing 6 month pace.
    Punchu and Alphont like this.
  10. Bouldar New Member

None of us were the ones wanting to show strength to steal every mob, we were fine with our rotations. Obvious by the fact that barely anybody contested FFA mobs in the first place

Considering the MM guy is the one who liked your post, it seems that MM just wanted the server to burn in general.
  11. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I see a lot of people from guilds that tried to bargain away Modest Man's rotation kills posting in this thread, when you knew we weren't invited, and didn't do anything to either get us invited or else protect our rotation kills. Yes, I'm sure you would like to maintain the status quo while allowing Faceless to take whatever they want from us - it didn't hurt you right? But here you are, asking us to protect your rotation kills. The simple fact is the rotation was broken first and foremost by holding that meeting without us, again by stealing our Efreeti, and we aren't going to sit around and let Faceless Insanity tell us that is how it's going to be. Faceless Insanity broke with the rotation and now everything is FFA - you all helped cause that by following along with this charade.

I'm sorry that you are upset at Faceless Insanity's decision to unilaterally nullify the rotation by holding a meeting without us and then taking our rotation Efreeti from us. Perhaps you should have done more to prevent it.
    rekais910 likes this.
  12. rekais910 Augur

No we wanted the rotation to be respected and protocol followed. It wasn't. The other guilds knew full well that if they didn't work to protect the rotation from this kind of infringement that Faceless made that the rotation would fall apart. To quite someone who said something I like "If one person's rotation spot is not sacred then no spots are sacred." No one wants to be pushed around by Faceless, the question is how are they going to respond.
  13. Bouldar New Member

Oh good. Glad you stopped by with that post Aneuren, now you definitely are on the level of Faceless in terms of self importance.

Why don't you go back to your other server and leave us that call Lockjaw home, alone.
  14. Edrixx Lorekeeper

You're obviously delusional. Facts are facts no matter what the BS inbetween was.

Efreeti being FFA was recognized by every guild not named Modest Man (or it's alt guilds). FI killed a FFA mob. MM killed PoFE's mob.

So what we learned here is that the other 2/3 guilds are in fact MM's alt guilds. We also learned that MM's stance of 'for the good of the server' was just hot air. Pretty sure I don't see FI targeting other guilds rotated mobs.

Way to go MM. Congratulations on breaking the rotation.
    Simone likes this.
  15. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Most welcome, glad I could point out the selfishness of all the guilds that were happy to stand by and try to steal from Modest Man.

Edit: Or, more properly, be blackmailed into allowing it to happen.
  16. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Maybe now Faceless can poopsock every target and give the guilds who were on their knees the loot now. Congrats Faceless, you guys succeeded, now get loot for the other guilds!
  17. Edrixx Lorekeeper

You realize there was a vote on Efreeti right? MM's vote would of been cast but that ruling would of lost.

MM is not respecting the rotation.
    Simone likes this.
  18. krisys Elder

MM downs Inny and Faceless poops naggy and vox, it'll be a fun 2 months to come! now what will the guilds that have bent the knee do?
  19. Bandok Augur

For those referencing the meeting that MM wasn't invited to, Midnight Phyre also was not invited.

I'm quoting this point that I made in a private thread that all the leadership has access to:
    Efreeti was not FFA, because that decision was made at a meeting that was not called appropriately. I was not made aware of this meeting until days later, and then learned about this FFA Efreeti thing at the same time Gulfein did.
  20. lockjaws Augur

/sock attached
    rekais910 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.