Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekais910 Augur

Well everyone, it looks like Faceless has decided to steal MM's efreeti spawn and break the rotation. I don't know the details of what is going to happen, but what we've seem it means that the rotation is over and we are now FFA. I will miss the rotation and hope we can get it back someday. I also feel sorry for everyone who was actually enjoying the game within the rotation, it was nice to not have to live around this game.

Good luck everyone in the FFA!

reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/everquest/comments/3n4n3n/lockjaw_rotation_shattered_by_faceless_full_ffa/

For those who don't know what the deal is:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/everquest/comments/3mpfsj/faceless_leadership_in_leaders_channel_efreeti/
  2. LJ4Lyfe New Member

3. Imdead Augur

So this is an official declaration that MM is going after all raid targets now regardless of what the old rotation said?

Gonna be fun to watch and definitely one way to make what could have been a very boring 2.5 months left of classic fly by.
  4. Lee81 Augur

Can we have instanced content on LJ then? lol If it becomes very bad, then I might play WoW again. I want to try out the new Demon hunter class.
    frankie78227 and rekais910 like this.
  5. Alphont New Member

going by your logic and the rotation spread sheet MiM broke the rotation first by killing FI's last Noble. However it was posted that the noble cycle was ffa so if that is true then no one is breaking the rotation and you are just stirring up drama which is fine by me ^_^
    Imdead and LJ4Lyfe like this.
  6. Mwapo Augur

[IMG]
    Syrup, Alphont and Imdead like this.
  7. Lee81 Augur

We need instanced content! We don't have enough content and the drama is just killing the fun. I don't want to unlock expansions. I rather spend 6 months of time farming gear for mains and alts within instanced content. That would be awesome.
    Simone and frankie78227 like this.
  8. rekais910 Augur

Faceless clearly traded that according to the text. I made a post with that information somewhere on the older post on reddit.
  9. Lee81 Augur

Oh, you're right about that. I did read the same exact thing. This is going to be interesting! lol
  10. Lee81 Augur

I want to add that I must enjoy torturing myself. Everytime I come back to this game, I find the same issues and leave over the same things. lol I must be an idiot. /facepalm

... then again, it must be wishful thinking that they might make this journey better for all of us.
    frankie78227 and rekais910 like this.
  11. Mabbu-EQ Elder

I had a conversation with Zaide last winter/early spring about his plan to bring Faceless to these servers and how he wanted to dominate them, and to become the "premiere" guild this time around. It was a recruitment ploy by him more or less to get our group to come in with him on day one to bolster their numbers.

Zaide also said he's never been a part of the "top" guild on any server for an extended period of time and he believe that if given the opportunity he could play a big part in essentially cultivating a great environment for raiding guilds on a server like these... if given the opportunity.

Zaide however is not all to blame for this mess now, but it is unfortunate that he has put in place these.. "Lieutenants" so to speak which have so poorly handled managed the day to day affairs which affect the entire servers well being.

I left a perfectly good guild on Ragefire (TL) to come to lockjaw to play with friends in what I thought was going to be a much more relaxed environment, with a far less stressful paced server time-line. The tensions, toxicity, and all around poor attitudes between Faceless, MM, and pretty much everyone else on the server is what drove me to PAY to move my characters back to Ragefire a few weeks ago.

I can get more enjoyment playing casually on a 3 month long unlock timer now than I was able to get on lockjaw in twice the time, all because you're all a bunch of cry babies who fight and bicker the fun right out of the game to the point where a casual person playing cannot even ignore it. Its right in everyone's face no matter what guild they are in.

It makes me wish you guys had actually been a top guild once before EVER....so then you wouldn't feel this 16 year old burning desire to finally find out what it feels like to be "on top".

Good riddance lockjaw, good riddance!
    Punchu, Batbener and Makelite like this.
  12. Alphont New Member

Are you kidding? this content is 16 years old, the drama is the best part. If i wanted instanced content i would have played a different game then classic eq or what passes for it here.

Everquest is a social game, you need to work with other people to get things done. From the logs posted and mud flinging on the forums I am very surprised something like this hasn't happened earlier. Some guild leaders can't, wont, or want very different things to the point that this was going to happen, lets hope FI and MM come out and start talking smack soon
    Imdead likes this.
  13. Lee81 Augur

FYI - you would still need a guild to complete instanced content. Instanced content would remove the issues that players have with each other. They don't normally talk to each other anyways. You still have the other activities. You just remove the nonsense between guilds.

I came back to this game because I love grouping with others and the content. That's it. If you require drama within a 16 year-old game to satisfy your life, then I'm at a loss for words. This is a message to each and every raiding guild.
    frankie78227 likes this.
  14. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

Every Guild on the rotation has acknowledge that Efreeti is now entirely Free For All.. EXCEPT Modest Man... Failure to acknowledge that a mob is not on a rotation does not make it your rotation mob.

Thank you for your consideration!
    Alphont likes this.
  15. Lee81 Augur

It was actually MM that threatened to break the rotation.
  16. Aneuren Tempered Steel

False, Faceless broke several rotation rules by holding a meeting without us and blackmailing guilds into attending the meeting. Whatever happened during that meeting is a nullity - the entire thing was a farce. And now, we will respond to their threat of FFA in kind.
  17. rekais910 Augur

Again only faceless believes they are in the right as far as the rotation is concerned
  18. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Lel. Classic Citizen. We don't think another guild followed a rule THEREFORE WE HAVE AUTHORITY TO BREAK ALL RULES~~

If there is anything I learned about Dima/Citizen on Fippy is that this guy will go to any length at all to make sure rules are imposed on whatever guild is beating him and then go to even further lengths to make sure no rules apply to him so he can take anything he wants from anyone he is beating.

But, points for consistency.
    Simone, Mishkin and Esper like this.
  19. Lee81 Augur

Oh, right. Well, the rotation is not enforced anymore. I guess that everything is technically FFA. Good luck everyone!
  20. Lee81 Augur

The rotation agreement is just a bunch of unenforced words. They can't build something like that into their rules and regulations. That's why they should just build a feature like instancing into the game. It's a concrete and unavoidable solution. Otherwise, it's survival of the fittest.
    frankie78227 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.