Crash Issue - Max Lockouts?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darchon_Xegony, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Funktions Lorekeeper

2. Eratani New Member

I crashed 6 times during Time Phase 2/3

Probably more, I lost count.

Bump - this game will not have subscribers and the new TLP will be empty soon as people find out that you cant even play the game we are paying for.

No bug has caused more crashing in Everquest history and as we get no updates on this manner each of our internal clocks of when 'enough is enough' is ticking. I will not wait around til the next expansion crashing at the rate I do now, most will be quitting by next month if there is not acknowledgment that this is being worked on.
  3. Vanrau Augur

If you read this thread, you'll see they are working on it. However it should have been fixed long ago.
  4. AgentofChange Augur

31 days since this thread started. Still no solution, not even a word as to when we can expect a fix. That is some quality support right there.
  5. ZeeK Elder

6. Funktions Lorekeeper

7. Astley Augur

Yeah... little concerned on the dates and timing put forth. The issue gets posted here on the 5th... we found the old issue tracker and started upvoting it the 17th, at which point I brought it to their attention in that forum, and Ngreth responded they would look into it. But Jchan says it wasn't in their hands until the 21st.

So... odds are they weren't even aware of it until I brought it up to them over there, and Ngreth probably sent an email along that wasn't looked at for a couple days?
    Funktions likes this.
  8. Voss Elder

They couldn't afford to pay for fks to give about it...